Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
Kuriptosan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales
Employment offers-employers listing of jobs
Social network messaging and biography are the first to be develop and
will be functionable with the first released version in Q1 2019.

As we said step by step we will move the mountain do not worry about that.

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
and most time to develop will need for gaming section but it will be
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games
and participating in the platform.

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...

I am really amazed of this SCE project who wants to give solutions to online problems.But one of the area that took my attention is their plans for online gamers.I am not an online gamer but noticing those players how they spent long time of hours, devotes time, give their best to level -up to the point that they are willing to spend money just to achieve their goal in that game, but nothing comes back to them in investing all those.But SCE thought of it serously that they want to give back to online gamers especially those who are skilled and talented.That's so generous of them.

Indeed, Smart City Eco doesn't let online gamers just to sit around and play as long as they want, they also let the gamer earn real money while they are doing what they desires. I'm an online gamer too, and I thought of this project a real help for me since my time won't be a waste while gaming because at the same time I earn.

Yes that's right! And I'm aware that the smart city eco teams are also doing their jobs to enhance the utility of their project. I'm just wondering, since they will let online gamers earn money while they're are playing, is there will be a task apply for the gamer to earn real money?

What do you mean real money? Online gamers will earn SCE tokens which you can convert to cash using cryptocurrency exchange platforms. There will definitely be a procedure on how to apply or be part of the program where players can earn SCE tokens. I think this will be in form of tasks. It something you can look forward too, but I still recommend for you guys to get a job or do business instead. Unless its a game like Dota 2 that offers million of dollars in prices during an international championship game.

I'm sorry if I didn't explain it well but when I said real money, it is the SCE tokens than gone through process and ended up into a fiat money. That's what I mean for it, anyway thank you.
smart city eco is true, it does not really allow it because you are one of the players I am looking at myself and I believe that this platform is great because they are the ones we are playing for our players to earn and not just games.

Its nice to see that three services will already become available during the 1st quarter of 2019. I am an avid online shopper because it really is really more convenient to buy online than go to the mall. Plus almost everything is already available online. Employment offers? Well I am not really looking for a job but It can't hurt to check it out as well. For the social network and messaging, I say there are a lot of competitors already I think they should have a good graphics, user friendly interface and runs for free like facebook. All in all I am looking forward to see this project to become reality in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuKei

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...

I am really amazed of this SCE project who wants to give solutions to online problems.But one of the area that took my attention is their plans for online gamers.I am not an online gamer but noticing those players how they spent long time of hours, devotes time, give their best to level -up to the point that they are willing to spend money just to achieve their goal in that game, but nothing comes back to them in investing all those.But SCE thought of it serously that they want to give back to online gamers especially those who are skilled and talented.That's so generous of them.

Indeed, Smart City Eco doesn't let online gamers just to sit around and play as long as they want, they also let the gamer earn real money while they are doing what they desires. I'm an online gamer too, and I thought of this project a real help for me since my time won't be a waste while gaming because at the same time I earn.

Yes that's right! And I'm aware that the smart city eco teams are also doing their jobs to enhance the utility of their project. I'm just wondering, since they will let online gamers earn money while they're are playing, is there will be a task apply for the gamer to earn real money?

What do you mean real money? Online gamers will earn SCE tokens which you can convert to cash using cryptocurrency exchange platforms. There will definitely be a procedure on how to apply or be part of the program where players can earn SCE tokens. I think this will be in form of tasks. It something you can look forward too, but I still recommend for you guys to get a job or do business instead. Unless its a game like Dota 2 that offers million of dollars in prices during an international championship game.

I'm sorry if I didn't explain it well but when I said real money, it is the SCE tokens than gone through process and ended up into a fiat money. That's what I mean for it, anyway thank you.
smart city eco is true, it does not really allow it because you are one of the players I am looking at myself and I believe that this platform is great because they are the ones we are playing for our players to earn and not just games.

Its nice to see that three services will already become available during the 1st quarter of 2019. I am an avid online shopper because it really is really more convenient to buy online than go to the mall. Plus almost everything is already available online. Employment offers? Well I am not really looking for a job but It can't hurt to check it out as well. For the social network and messaging, I say there are a lot of competitors already I think they should have a good graphics, user friendly interface and runs for free like facebook. All in all I am looking forward to see this project to become reality in the near future.

That looks great. I am an online shopper as well. I am looking forward on the gaming part of Smart City Eco, but it looks like it will take more time as they say that they will be devoting most of their time in developing the gaming portion. What type of games will be available with Smart City Eco?
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

That looks great. I am an online shopper as well. I am looking forward on the gaming part of Smart City Eco, but it looks like it will take more time as they say that they will be devoting most of their time in developing the gaming portion. What type of games will be available with Smart City Eco?
For me as an opinion build up and develop first the gaming concept because it encourages people and users to use the project. The gaming concept was very idealistic and innovative, the very first thing I have noticed about the gaming concept that I like personally was the payment for the player in very rank up or level up, one of the gamers all wanted.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

I'm very excited on this project specially on the Online Gaming concept. On some matter I'm waiting for the game releasing, games that will be offered was on a big part of it so that if the game was lit or a blast it will be a trend maker but if is a crap or small time gaming it will be useless. That's on my opinion.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

Any reason why this project is good? First because it promotes multi-functional idea, concept, and feature on one project. Second it promotes sociability, Online Gaming is the first thing why sociability will create. Lastly the hiring system, for me it is one of the great way to encourage people to use this. It is great to know that this project will create system change and sociability on people.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

I'm very excited on this project specially on the Online Gaming concept. On some matter I'm waiting for the game releasing, games that will be offered was on a big part of it so that if the game was lit or a blast it will be a trend maker but if is a crap or small time gaming it will be useless. That's on my opinion.
Me too man. I'm way too excited on this feature of the project. I'm way too interesting about the payment on the player every time they rank and level up. Pretty unique concept and first on the gaming world that will happen if ever. Thumbs up on this.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

Any news about this project? The SmartCityEco Team seems not assisting on this thread. We cannot explore it on our owns and we cannot make our own explanation on this platform. You didn't explain it on us very well and broad. Can you guys please assist us?
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

WOW, the team SMART CITY ECO gather 4000 members on their telegram.
they are reaching many people now, good for their ICO project.

Smart City Eco telegram group has passed 4000 members join us and talk about our project and ask crucial questions you have about it. https://t.me/smartcityecoico
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Smart City Eco platform will address all of those issues and creating smart solution to tackle some problems…

+Need for efficient purchasing.
+Need for entertainment.
+Need for social activities.
+Need for providing for family and finding work to secure that.
+Need for security of the funds and security in general.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

Another article published for the team Smart City Eco.

check this link: https://medium.com/@smartcityeco/growth-of-community-smart-city-eco-and-investment-guidelines-for-ico-market-bbf239667d43

Growth of community Smart City Eco and investment guidelines for ICO market.
Smart City Eco telegram group is counting now 4000+ members and this is the milestone, we are heading towards much larger numbers of supporters and people who will join our vision.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

They are planning on having a social network platform? Really?There is somewhat a great difficulty in establishing the competitors' information but if they intend to enter that market, they should study about it, especially since social networking industry giants are just too big.
That`s right a lot of competitors right now especially in the online community, it needs more popularity to gain more supporters that can actually help this project more efficient, because this project is just at the starting line and maybe they encountered so many project that is more advantage. I hope this project will run for long and become successful also.

I don't think this Social Networking Network platform is worth a try. This will be the avenue to be connected to people. This platform is intended for the companies to recognize their applicants. I heard that they will somehow get some idea from some hiring social networking platform such as LinkIn. Correct me if I am wrong with this. This is somewhat I remember.

Oh, I see. I didn't know that. I think the social networking paltform is still something good to try. Remember before facebook there was friendster and as you can see, facebook has grown into a multi-billion company while friendster was removed from the competition. What I am trying to say is that there are a lot of money that goes into social networking platforms thru advertisement like what facebook is doing now. Facebook has practically become a marketplace. Anyway with Smart City Eco's concept, connecting to people is a must and the Social networking platform will be able to help achieve that as well.
You`re right! Facebook gain a lot of supporters and it is getting more popular as of now and it takes a lot of time in order this will happened and also the project is very reliable for the users. But before that let`s go back in time were Facebook was not actually started, after the friendster there is also twitter already, but the most popular Social networking platform right now is Facebook. All people are actually using of it as we all know we can get benefits also through using their platform. The idea of Smart City Eco is good and they have also objectives in their platform, I hope this will be successful just wait time will come for them.

Yes, i dont have any objection with Facebook, but not just that.
The team also having Twitter and that social media is not bad and also a big platform too. they also have telegram which is the best room for investors and team to communicate.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

When I was reading on the white paper Smart City Eco has a unique platform and idea one of this is online shopping
this is not new but im interested with this, I must say for the safety of their consumer
there is a legal protection afforded to  online consumers in some aspects
behind some countries and regions, reflecting that the existing legislations could be improved
to cope with different consumption risks arising from rapid development of online shopping. 
That's why they must be stirct the law on this, must be recommended to conduct in-depth review in existing
legislation to safeguard consumers right to shop online.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

Smart City Eco has a new multi-platform i like their idea specially in online games.To improves your attention
and concentration will help us especially action games, have proven to be able to capture the player's
attention for the entire period of the game.
This is brought about by the player's need to achieve certain objectives within the game,
and be able to progress to the next level.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:38 AM

The idea of Smart City Eco has many advantages like games, It is a great source of learning.
Gaming is not only beneficial to adults and teenagers, but to children as well. Many modern education institutions
incorporate video games as a teaching methodology. This helps these children improve their academic skills by
providing video games that are specifically aimed at enhancing their cognitive and creative skills.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

Smart City Eco has a new multi-platform i like their idea specially in online games.To improves your attention
and concentration will help us especially action games, have proven to be able to capture the player's
This is brought about by the player's need to achieve certain objectives within the game,

To enhance your memory, Playing your favorite games may require both visual and audial memory.
The player is required to read or listen to the instructions which might only be provided at the beginning of the game,
thus the need to remember them throughout the entire game. Mastery of the keys on your keyboard helps
you easily move your characters in the game. This helps improve your memory, whether short- term or long-term.

maeburat

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

•   Social network that will connect users of the platform, help them communicate and provide biography for possible employment.
   •   Online gambling casino with rich choice of games roulette wheel, texas holdem, blackjack and slots where you can play with your SCE tokens.
   •   Employment networking find job on our competitive market and get paid in sce tokens, providing outsourcing work for other icos and partners.
   •   Online gaming, games incentivized by possible profits, payments for upgrades in sce tokens with possibility for profit thru our virtual economy and war games.
   •   Online sales platform which will enable users to purchase goods with sce tokens and get them delivered to home address.
   •   Wallet that will provide security of the funds for users completely controlled by them, multiple currency 100% safe storage impossible to hack.

Wow! I’m so amazed. One platform with different uses. I like the idea that their SCE token will be used everywhere in the platform. And behold, there will be job hiring in the platform which Smart City themselves will provide to be paid also in SCE tokens. Like they will be hiring computer works for example for the platform and the salary you will get will in SCE tokens

Yes this is really amazing. This will let users to be able to use SCE tokens on multiple platform. With different offers, investors will surely be willing to put their money on this. I hope to see this project succeed in the future.

Each part of Smart City Eco offers different incentive and benefits to its users. Their are so much more to gain with this project and this is a good thing for investors. SCE will surely succeed in their endeavor.
to be honest i am really excited up to when this project will be officially launch. i would really love to try their platform if it is really it is as they had promised, and most important is the gambling-gambling they had in their platform. that is what i am waiting.

Well, you have to put your excitement on hold for at least two more years since the Beta version will be released only after two years from the start of this project. Hopefully they will be able to put up a great platform by then. Godspeed to you Smart City Eco Team.

I'm also excited too if this project officially launch because the platform they made is great,
that the concept is combined by different ideas that become one, I also like the idea of online gambling because it is an eye catching to all people.

If this anticipated increase in profits materializes, it will in turn spur growth in the value of an initial
investment in their venture,"Trial and Error". Thereby making the venture capitalist a handsome return on their invested funds. Of course, the challenge here involves correctly identifying such individuals at a sufficiently early stage
to make the investment worth while.

Online Games will improves coordination
When an adult or child is playing a video game, he or she is not only staring at the computer inactively.
The activities and actions on the screen provide a lot of mental stimulation. For one to play, he or she
will need to coordinate their visual, audial and physical movement.

Your right, in fact most of the person who are inclined in online games is a higher in critical thinking and also if the person has a skills that required to win on the online games the abstract and high level thinking is also involve too.

Yes, but not only that, If Smart City ECO has a lottery game Im sure their platform will also be known for that , It is the easiest and finest way to get some users that are into Lottery systems also have an investors that will be supporting the project.
Durugista

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Yes, I think smart city Eco provides the convenience of the users and also the gamers who are into this platform,they are also partnered with some shopping onlines that all the necessities of the customers has, It is very recommendable in some establishments and users to go through the platform and purchase some services or products.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

The success of Blockchain's funding model has created the industry's need for new and innovative ways for companies to use technology to create exciting products. And this campaign is one of those that realize revolutionary solutions in this sphere. This is something Huge.A QUALITY project with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!potential to 200X. Get ready for a big start
BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.
You are right. Competetion indeed is strong but the most profitable and the most creative one will get more players. The one with more chance of profit and winning will catch more gamblers. Smart City Eco will for sure make it happen.

It maybe for now Smart city eco is not in the stage of being one of the giants competitors, sooner or later they can reach what they want it to

be. But the most important things for now is to spread out the Smart city eco to anyone to share it in the social media friends in twitter,

Facebook, Telegrams, Medium or more to make it happen, sin't right?

I doubt it, smart city eco doesn't focuses only on online casino, they have lot of services to offer.
And also not all person who will use this project is a gambler. There are also people who are social media addict. I think it's safe to say that all services in smart city eco will brought this to success.

Yes the online users are not online gamers, There are the social media persons, the online shoppers and the other users who are in online industry, it is more easy for the platform to recognize its user, I think they have some sort of super computer or a developed technology that is used to control the data inside the platform.
khuraficha

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Some people might find this project very ambitious, what I can tell is that they may be right, but the fact that the devs are doing such great effort in this project is the reason why it will be successful. Yes! This project may be ambitious because of having plenty of goals, but unlike any other projects that only promising words are written in their whitepaper but never exerts effort to achieve what they've promised, this project, on the other hand, will be successful because devs are doing what they have to.

Yes, that's right! Being ambitious is not bad
because all of us have a ambition that we want to achieve, so the smart city eco also has the goal that want to achieve,
all we need to do is think positive and support the project.
Ambitious makes positive, the motto is 'think always positive not negative'

I must say this is a good attitude especially when it comes into business.

SMART CITY ECO  make a good corporate citizens, continue to contribute the growth and development of the area

which is market/client's market.

Ambitious? i think they are not,
they are doing a project that they know how to handle!
we have seen their ideas anywhere in the internet,
they just want to make those better by putting them in one place together.
this will make people's live comfortable.

All of the successful businessman and woman around the world has high hopes and ambitious idea but it turn them out with a huge amount of money with their hard work and perseverance. It all starts with an idea if you are not ambitious enough and ready to take all risk and gamble you won't able to succeed.

Smart City Eco wont back down and give up and SCE platform will be delivered its just matter of time, all the hatters can just screenshoot this comment
and wait Smart City Eco will disrupt online economy and way how business is done in these sectors we are targeting, and we have incredible
amount of potential to build upon it, but targeted sectors and especially gaming will be the best sector of the platform and will create
a very strong community surrounding it.

Yes, that's right! Being ambitious is not bad
because all of us have a ambition that we want to achieve, so the smart city eco also has the goal that want to achieve,
all we need to do is think positive and support the project.
I don't think that Smart City Eco is an ambitious project. In  just consists with different concepts but the idea is achievable. We can underestimate everyone's ability. We do not know the potential of every project just like Smart City Eco. If they successfully launched, all of the haters and bashers in this project will shut their mouth.
People think that Smart City Eco is ambitious because they have many section in only one platform with different purposes, but as they said  there plans is to establish it one by one and not on the same time! For hater's i guess they only want to make noise because this is the first time they will see a platform that have many section like in smart city...
True, because of many projects they want to implement smart city build many competitors as well, as they see the potential of this project reasons why suddenly hater's came out on the scene... More projects means more chance of success but they also need to consider all the competition coming from different platform...
Negative feedback or comment from hater's are normal for any business or projects like this, this prove that your project are being noticeable by other competitor and reason to make your project recognize by investors... Sometimes other developer paid or use groups to put negative feedback to their competitors project even if is not true and groups/people doing that because they are paid to do it...
That`s right maybe the other competitors are very alarming about this project and how it runs successfully, we can`t actually blame people who hates this project, because some of them are being paid or I think they don`t like the idea of this project. This project proves and shown that their concept and idea are very interesting to other projects, because they already noticed it and it is very popular right now as what I have seen.

Yes online method of delivering some sorts of services is a very nice strategy done by the platform of Smart City Eco , It is not a simple platform, there are some platforms that are available in online industries that are also has a lot to offer, I think Smart City Eco has an advantage since their platform is like an all in one space where you can shop, games, or even socialize with the use of their SCE token.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: