Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.

I've read their project profile on the first page and as what I've read they don't have bounty programs instead they substituted it by an affiliate program which will you invite or refer the project to your peers(?)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.
They should soon start the bounty programme for the project as it would really help a lot for the team to get a good amount of investors and also this project can then be much more popular which indeed can be of huge profits ahead.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

on the first page, nothing is said about the bonus program. But I read in the topic that the development team plans to launch the bonus program. Thanks to this, new users can come to the project, as well as new investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it
This project will really get attention from several investors and i think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead. This project seems to be much simple but effective to have huge sucess ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it
This project will really get attention from several investors and i think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead. This project seems to be much simple but effective to have huge sucess ahead.
This project is actually new and needs better promotion and bounty campaigns to reach maximum investors and once it does so, it would have an intresting future ahead. This project is indeed much profitable.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

This project is actually new and needs better promotion and bounty campaigns to reach maximum investors and once it does so, it would have an intresting future ahead. This project is indeed much profitable.
enlighten us what this project is beneficial and different from others Huh?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

So the bounty program will only available for referral only? Why don't you open another bounty campaign?
I think it would also help the promotion for the project.
I agree with you, am I the same question encouraging program only available for referral only? Why do not you open another liberal campaign? i think bounty campaign would have been a lot of participants and the project was popular.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

I have join Orozu bounty at Bounty Portals but maybe only have facebook and airdrop, i really concern about airdrop or more bounty if Orozu have plan to do it. Or Orozu only have affiliate program at this time?

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

Pre-mine is still available or already finished? It would be desirable to mine a few coins and to put them in the box, so to speak. Who knows, the platform difficult and has the right for the place in the cryptoworld.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Orozu roadmap looks very promising as we see they are reaching all the plans and their milestones are really achievable as we could notice from the foundation level they are strong with their plans.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

Orozu roadmap looks very promising as we see they are reaching all the plans and their milestones are really achievable as we could notice from the foundation level they are strong with their plans.
Yes, i really hope Orozu can follow their roadmap. If they can do this, i believe people will make more investment to Orozu.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.
Orozu is highly reputed to my knowledge as we could see their team is having highly potential and people with more standards and experience where they can easily handle all the expertise scenarios.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.
most start and then after some few months of operations they cant handle demand and supply and they banish i really hope this one goes super

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

What I understand on your project is that you will gonna support people in their life time like financial assistant, funds for education and ect? Correct me if i'm wrong.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

most start and then after some few months of operations they cant handle demand and supply and they banish i really hope this one goes super
We see many lending companies that failed. But lets give a chance for this project since they have a nice platform that will make them success. I hope many people will support this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

In term of innovation, I don't see the concept of project provides any new solution, you aim to launch exchange and lending program which can work of course if team members are high experience as you claimed in the video, but I didn't find any section in the website that introduce them.!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Another interesting project that come out here in the world of crypro currency. The Orozu project is really promising. The idea is not bad but those promises is really need a great deal of effort and time. I hope all these will come into reality and make the world of crypto currency much better in a way that Orozu will make a great contributions to it.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

We see many lending companies that failed. But lets give a chance for this project since they have a nice platform that will make them success. I hope many people will support this project.

Definitely, this is still new and maybe the team already made this project better than the existing lending platform. Well, lending platform to think can be a very profitable if it can be handled properly and I am hoping they will focused also about the concerns of their clients.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: