Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

This project is scam !!!
There is nothing to worry as we could see this statement but we need the data to understand how it scam and i believe it might be out of fallacy or you do not contact the team in a right manner to understand or clarify your doubts.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

What I understand on your project is that you will gonna support people in their life time like financial assistant, funds for education and ect? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi yusefb8

For sure one of the motives of the team is to give back to the less fortunate when we make it big because we believe that life is beyond just ourselves... Wink
Yes, I definitely  agree with you.This is not just about profit and success.I'am very happy that the project are open minded about  sharing  and giving.This is a best proof that the team are kind hearted and has the passions of helping  less fortunate.So I go with this project and hoping for its sweet success for them to be able to do their  good motives.
I also agree with this. Their passion in helping those who have nothing is exceptional. But I just have to clarrify this platform. Is it look liked a charitable institutions? I mean, if this will be, how can the investors earned profits? As we all know, they are investing because they want to gain profits. I hope it will be answered and thanks.

Yeah, well as I know on this project as I read in the white paper this project is not charitable, which on the the devs would clarify everthing. In some point this project would like to help those people by having their great features as well as the services of the project like by having their lending as the users can benefit the capability of the project.

Hi Jedi22,

Neither did we say that this is a charitable project or it is some kind of charity. We said that we will give back, and the meaning of give back is not related to the project but out of our own good will and our own pockets.

We can have projects of that sort in the near future if the community decides on having, when you create a coin. It is never down to our decision but as a community based decisions as everyone is a stake holder of it.

Maybe you could be the one forming that project and we will for sure give our 101% support for you.

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

This project is scam !!!
There is nothing to worry as we could see this statement but we need the data to understand how it scam and i believe it might be out of fallacy or you do not contact the team in a right manner to understand or clarify your doubts.

Hi LoverlyRomeos,

Thank you for your support and we are not worried, we can manage. Maggots like him come and go, he is nothing to us and he can do nothing to us. When we stand together as a community, these maggots are just beneath our feet for us to squash them.... Wink

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Lending platform is like a good business because the product is already an asset which is not so difficult to understand. What the team need to focused is they should have a better and highly secured systems.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

This project scammers similar projects come and go they for the community of miners mean nothing.
These larvae nothing for the community of miners they're worthless because in addition to whining tears and a dog's barking, not what can't.
The evidence they have is not at all except dogs barking.
They are completely useless they do not and can not seem.

Hi Olkah,

Dogs bark no seem good no no no then the addition to dog like you barking is no no no good, and all good dogs but you no no no good dog and i dont know what is larvae community of miners worthless to mean nothing..

To simply put me no understand you no no no good english

Get a life!!!!!!

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

What I understand on your project is that you will gonna support people in their life time like financial assistant, funds for education and ect? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi yusefb8

For sure one of the motives of the team is to give back to the less fortunate when we make it big because we believe that life is beyond just ourselves... Wink
Yes, I definitely  agree with you.This is not just about profit and success.I'am very happy that the project are open minded about  sharing  and giving.This is a best proof that the team are kind hearted and has the passions of helping  less fortunate.So I go with this project and hoping for its sweet success for them to be able to do their  good motives.
I also agree with this. Their passion in helping those who have nothing is exceptional. But I just have to clarrify this platform. Is it look liked a charitable institutions? I mean, if this will be, how can the investors earned profits? As we all know, they are investing because they want to gain profits. I hope it will be answered and thanks.

Yeah, well as I know on this project as I read in the white paper this project is not charitable, which on the the devs would clarify everthing. In some point this project would like to help those people by having their great features as well as the services of the project like by having their lending as the users can benefit the capability of the project.

Hi Jedi22,

Neither did we say that this is a charitable project or it is some kind of charity. We said that we will give back, and the meaning of give back is not related to the project but out of our own good will and our own pockets.

We can have projects of that sort in the near future if the community decides on having, when you create a coin. It is never down to our decision but as a community based decisions as everyone is a stake holder of it.

Maybe you could be the one forming that project and we will for sure give our 101% support for you.
Thanks for the clarification admin, this can help more people in better understanding the whole functionalities and what the project can offer to its users.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Hi yusefb8

Hi Jedi22,

Thanks for the clarification admin, this can help more people in better understanding the whole functionalities and what the project can offer to its users.

No problem, pleasure is mine.... Wink

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.

Hi kyxap,

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program or you could join our ICO affiliate program. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you would like to be our working partner after the ICO.
What partner do you suggest me to become? I asked about simple bounty, however, if there is validly something more interesting, I am ready to take part. Contact me through pm.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

This project is scam !!!
How did you know? Can you be more specific about your accusations and provide us some of your evidence?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

This project is scam !!!
How did you know? Can you be more specific about your accusations and provide us some of your evidence?

Olkah reply to you...

This project scammers similar projects come and go they for the community of miners mean nothing.
These larvae nothing for the community of miners they're worthless because in addition to whining tears and a dog's barking, not what can't.
The evidence they have is not at all except dogs barking.
They are completely useless they do not and can not seem.

If you could understand the gibberish, you would solve a block like the algorithm does in a blockchain!!!!!

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

I was interested in your project. But I can not understand how you want to give straight to all people, some people will not even know what it is.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

This project is scam !!!
Yeah it would be really great if they provide some kind of information about why this project is a scam I see some posts on this thread which are just making each other language but I don't know which one to trust it will be great if you can elaborate on that.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 03:41:39 PM by Orozu.ORO

I was interested in your project. But I can not understand how you want to give straight to all people, some people will not even know what it is.

Dear Kigtad,

I do not understand when you ask me " how you want to give straight to all people, some people will not even know what it is? "

Can you please clarify that statement for me to better understand so that i can give you an answer???

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

This project is scam !!!
Yeah it would be really great if they provide some kind of information about why this project is a scam I see some posts on this thread which are just making each other language but I don't know which one to trust it will be great if you can elaborate on that.

Hi Prk_7,

If you read on all the messages on this thread, you would understand what Olkah and his team is trying to do. We have explain countless time that we will only do some thing that would benefit the community not for the benefit of a group.

Olkah and his group was forcing us to get an exchange so that he could dump the coins that they have mined which would neither be beneficial for us when we are still running our ICO or for the community when money comes into the market and it is taken away by scammers like olkah for profits at the expense of others.

We were very nice and professional to him and his team but when he starts getting rude to us and making false claims about our project it was time for me to step in, i am the head of the dev team by the way  Wink. It was time that i came in to answer his questions which i did in every comment and owned him in my every reply.

Now he is just small baby not happy that this happened to him and can't accept the fact that he was schooled back because he think he is a crypto expert. lol

We will respect everyone if they know how to give respect.... Smiley

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

We truly believe in the potential of the project and we have seen whitepapers with complete information also Orozu is not scam because they are actively communicating with all the participants.
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

The app works by turning gifting and saving into a game while allowing families to transfer money as little as a penny. It comes with a pink controller for children to control the games as well as receive notifications and a black controller for the parents’ offline storage of their Wollo coins.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

The app works by turning gifting and saving into a game while allowing families to transfer money as little as a penny. It comes with a pink controller for children to control the games as well as receive notifications and a black controller for the parents’ offline storage of their Wollo coins.

Hi kohanvn

what app are you talking about?Huh?

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

We truly believe in the potential of the project and we have seen whitepapers with complete information also Orozu is not scam because they are actively communicating with all the participants.

Hi MikesLeo

Thank you for your support  Grin That's what we have been doing all along!!!!!

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

Hi kohanvn

what app are you talking about?Huh?

I hope you create an app that stops you from promoting your project on my thread.... And if possible create an app to stick your fingers up your A**....

Which world are you from? Learn to respect others man....

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

The team for OROZU is really much active and also they do respond to the each answerable query so i think that they are probably not scam and also the project looks much promising so i would personally stick to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: