Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

Unfortunately at the moment the coin has no demand as there are no buyers and developers do not make a pump for the coin.
Yeah, and it has done nothing good for the project. Even if they get this coin listed into some more exchanges, these are useless if there are no orders or demands being created. I believe that the dev is doing their part to make it works and we can wait until April ends.

Hi Crypto Girl,

I recognized you from your youtube videos promoting bitconnect. Just a question for you, why will there be orders and demands in exchanges if the ICO is still up? We got into the exchanges to prepare us for after ICO. We should get credit for working fast right???

And also please gather all your bitconnect friends to promote for us and trust me no one out there will go out to sue any of you like they did with bitconnect because we have

1. Securities license for our trading and lending platforms

2. Insurance for all lending principles

3. No reinvest button as it creates an artificial bubble which makes it a ponzi

4. Anyone can only lend 50% of their holdings

and many many more features not for it to turn into a bitconnect.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCcwn6bGUtU

Here is a link for your remembrance....

So like you mean to say if your project goes the bitconnect way you have insurance to save the investors' money? Do you have the insurance details then?

Please read the whitepaper !!!! Do you guys even read our whitepaper Huh

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

And then for insulting you will get banned from the moderators forever!.

That goes the same to you....Lol

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

It's because you're a cowardly little child who ordered the coin on the Internet have spent a few dollars that mom had given him on morojenoe he cannot multiply and crying now

Is this the language they use in MARS because this is not english???

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

And then for insulting you will get banned from the moderators forever!.

That goes the same to you....Lol

lol
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

The developers wrote that they have an experienced team. Are the confirmations? I would like to know the facts

Hi iputnikov,

What kind of confirmation do you need? What facts are you looking for? Shoot any questions pertaining to my project to me and i will answer it, then you would get the conformation and facts that you are looking for...

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

Meet Olkah and His boyfriend

https://i.imgur.com/dejwImm.jpg

By the way Olkah is on the bottom

Ok guys  -  There are some red flags in ICOs, but this one has every color of flags. Just imagine that an ICO founder act like this. Would you contribute on his project?  Personally I would not, even it is not a scam.

I found this image irrelevant to the project and I'm surprised that it comes from the admin of the project. How would you trust this kind of platform if this will be the attitude of the devs?

I agree, How could this project be successful and gather more investors if the admin is like this? This could make a commotion to the members and reach other people that the project is not profitable.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

Why is the admin here have a negative attitude and mean? How could you gain more members and supporters if they ask a question and all you just say is read the whitepaper? Some other people will not really understand the project even they are reading the whitepaper. Also many people will really ask about the project of some purposes.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

Why is the admin here have a negative attitude and mean? How could you gain more members and supporters if they ask a question and all you just say is read the whitepaper? Some other people will not really understand the project even they are reading the whitepaper. Also many people will really ask about the project of some purposes.

Hi frenkelebre,

Are you telling me that i have to be nice to gain your support? By me asking if you have read the whitepaper is a negative attitude? I am not running politics here and my job is to be as transparent as possible..Whats the point of us even having a whitepaper in the first place? It is also stated very clearly in the whitepaper and timelines. In life we owe responsibility to one another with basic respect to do this. Understand before asking questions. And if you are lazy enough to understand what is already explained, is it my fault or yours?

We are still open to answer any questions that you or anyone have to post.

olkah

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Orozu.ORO  Stop Spam !.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

Orozu.ORO  Stop Spam !.

The great OLKAH stop spam!!!!!

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

I understand that this is a developer's decision to do or not to make a bounty company, but it's strange to me that there is no translate company?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

I understand that this is a developer's decision to do or not to make a bounty company, but it's strange to me that there is no translate company?
As the developer has told, they have bounty campaigns in bounty portals. However I haven't received the reference, we will wait for the answer and perhaps we will be able to get acquainted with it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

As the developer has told, they have bounty campaigns in bounty portals. However I haven't received the reference, we will wait for the answer and perhaps we will be able to get acquainted with it.

Hi Kyxap,

You can check out our bounty campaign here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263584.0

olkah

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

Well, that connoisseurs of this coin go buy it you praised or are you going to hide in the bushes.
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/ORO-BTC
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

This is the fixed link: http://app.bountyportals.com/orozu. Actually they only have facebook and bounty program at now. And you can read the guide at dashboard of bounty portal : sharing, retweet, post.

olkah

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

link to the exchange
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/ORO-BTC
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

The referral programs seems like in trend to use now by the different project out here in the crypto world. There are many ways on how to promote the projects so, the Orozu project's team come up with using referral programs to attract more people to this project. I hope more people, users and serious investors will hook up to Orozu. I know that the potential the this project have will create a positive impact for the crypto people.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

I think they are just testing the waters at the moment but if they have identified the issue that needs some resolution like advertising and translations for sure they will not hesitate to do it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

I visited their site a while ago and I noticed that they don't have any protection from DDOS attacks and Hackers. How can the people trust these site? They need improvements on their website.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Hi Kyxap,

You can check out our bounty campaign here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263584.0

It's nice to know that the dev is actively responding to all the members concern here. This positive attitude can surely attract many investors to participate and also the team need to prove that they are serious with the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: