Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

There are many possible ecosystems that can benefit from blockchain technology. So it's no surprise to see many startups here.

However that doesn't mean every blockchain needs to have their own token. Or that the market cap of that token accurately matches the potential (future) value within the ecosystem. That's what people are betting on through the exchanges.

I have yet to see a blockchain startup being properly adopted by it's intended ecosystem.

Indeed the majority investment is most likely misplaced.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

Everyone is hodling and waiting for the next big coin to move. Waiting for the next "big announcement" that motivated them enough to make a move or invest more.

The lull isn't based on the number of people, it's based on the activity.

Moon coins are going to be few and far between, but they will happen. Its just a matter of which technologies mature fast enough and with enough quality to be adopted by a major bank chain (just an example since I'm a stellar fanboy.)
raj4990

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

Builderium is a platform devoted to meeting the needs of clients in search of diverse construction and home renovation services.
This project looks promising with innovative team. Good for future.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:13:23 AM

At an early stage, it seemed that the ICO was the easiest way to attract investment, requiring far less cost and effort than negotiating with venture investors or, even more so, selling shares. Now, according to the level of costs, different channels of financing search become quite comparable.
And personally, I wont participate in any ICO until market sentiment change.
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

I use icodrop website , I trust only it . tried other sites but I didn't like it
haconghoan89

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

Totally agree with you. There are too many ICO projects, so it is hard to find one legit.Most ICOs are scammy and run away after receiving their expected money. To find the best one, I researched it on google and tried to watch some YouTube videos on that project. Also observe their website and whitepaper
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

regarding the restrictions that are now all gone no longer occurs and several sites began reopening about crypto. ICO is indeed emerging even began. This gave rise to many new problems for being a lot of rivalry between the ICO. scam and not be gathered into one and it is hard to know. even ICO will also be difficult to get funds because of the many options to invest for investors.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

Agree -- there are wayyy too many. Most are going unfunded this day in age though...

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

I agree there are an awful lot of choices out there for possible investment so I suggest a good place to begin your research would be some of the ICO rating sites such as ICOdrops and ICObench. The projects pick up independent reviews so you have a chance to see their overall ratings before you think about doing more research. Not definitive by any means but a useful place to start.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I think the white paper is quite important and we can search the history of the team members to see if they are good enough.
Yes. We have to spend time studying it and reading projects like seeing white books, the team behind, and how members promote their projects. If the project is good, we can join them and work together for the success of the projects we follow.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

Many of the new ICO project and they want to compete with other ICO. This is a very big business to get money very easily. But we as a bounty hunter to be careful in determining project ICO. With many new ICO also there will be problems like some of the scams.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

Yes and it is difficult to select the project for investment, I am convinced that the there are a lot of good ideas at the market, but it is difficult to find. Now I have new strategy, looking for projects at www.icoguide.com, as I trust their rates, and then look closer to the good scored projects, this helps to save time. Because it is difficult to look at every project.
Jarvis Edge

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Truly there are plenty of ICO's around and many are here just for scoring some big numbers and leaving the projects, but if you do your due diligence there are some incredibly interesting projects happening at any given moment. Spend some time on it:

1. Read the whitepapers

2. Research the teams thoroughly

3. Check the partners (if any)

4. Estimate whether this coin is indeed needed, does it deliver anything new to the market or is it just copying what tens or other coins are doing

...do not get carried away into trusting fancy words, everyone is "revolutionizing" something nowadays Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

Yes and it is difficult to select the project for investment, I am convinced that the there are a lot of good ideas at the market, but it is difficult to find. Now I have new strategy, looking for projects at www.icoguide.com, as I trust their rates, and then look closer to the good scored projects, this helps to save time. Because it is difficult to look at every project.

Good strategy, I think a lot of time is vested very often when we are reading all those whitepapers. Icoguide helps me also to save time.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

Despite this situation, a lot of good projects doesn't have announcements and even in stealth phase from the beginning, nowadays it's easier for a project to interact with funds on pre-sale phase, and even reach soft- or hard-cap. The most appropriate way to find the good project is rolling in the telegram chats, for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

and maybe it's getting harder to determine which ico is good and good to follow, because yesterday there's another ico that looks good (I did not mention the name of the ico) either in terms of the management team and the sales of the tokens, and even the sales of tokens has reached softcap or even more and the number of participants was also quite a lot, but the ico ended up with a scam. whether it is now how to determine a good ico is very difficult, is there any suggestion for choosing an ico?
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

Most of these will fail one day, it will be interesting to see the stats at the year end to see how 2018 ICOs performed
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

I always analyze it by visiting websites, seeing the communities they have, and seeing the team's reputation. The most important thing is to always look at ICO rating from multiple recipient sites, whether they have a good rating.
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Ther could not be too many ICOs. I support the idea that their amount is growing day by day and this event helps to develop cryptocurrency market so much.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Yes to many ICO's but the best thing to do is to invest to Projects that is already implemented to other countries like WPP Energy the company provides advanced technology to solved energy crisis such as high price and not environment friendly . It is already backed by other Countries the makes it more interesting !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: