Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I don't agree with this because ethereum has its own life and valuee. If bitcoin crashes I think value of ethereum will also go down but definitely it will not die too. Crypto currency  will still be alive because of altcoins.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
messi_oc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

No I dont think so, ETH and Litecoin (and other powerful coins, too) are proved to overtake BTC in the near future, and they have a team behind, also a good platform to develop more and more.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

I'm an ETH holder but I don't consider ETH will be taking over bitcoin's side when its dead. As Vitalik is working on another project and it might be the reason why ETH will start to lose its breathe soon.
https://itsblockchain.com/vitalik-buterin-ico-2/
Watampone

Activity: 238

RedKLess

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

i think ethereum is the only altcoin can beat bitcoin but not kill bitcoin
if bitcoin die, just matter of time altcoin will die to or maybe die first before bitcoin end. Bitcoin is to powerful and not gonna die easy.

◆  RedKLess  ◆
▐▐  Follow My Social Media Account ▐▐
Twitter ●● Facebook ●● LinkedIn ●● Reddit ●● Instagram ●● Medium ●● Telegram
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

Yes, ETH is considered Bitcoin 2.0, with improvements in technology, security and quality of service. However, it is only assumed in the future. Bitcoin may lose value but it will not die on the cryptocurrency development platform. Of course, the efforts of LTC and NEO can not be denied. Competition is fair and well worth the wait.
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

I believe each crypto currency should be judged by its merit and utility.  Our job as a community is to find ways to make it easier to use crypto currency.  For instance, if you are a business owner consider accepting BTC/ETH/LTC as payment for your services.  Each time it is accepted, we increase exposure and gain legitimacy.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

if the bitcoin dies then there will be a substitute, that is Ethereum
because it's not just bitcoins that have great confidence from all investors, Ethereum currently occupies the second position after bitcoin.
and I'm sure if for example bitcoin is gone, Ethereum will replace bitcoin, since no other altcoin can match Bitcoin besides Ethereum.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

The other cryptos will live. I don't think all cryptos will die if bitcoins die because they are independent of each other. Meaning these alt coins and thrive on their own without bitcoins. I think there are a lot of alt coins out there that's able to beat bitcoins.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

But, I don't think so.

Bitcoin is a more powerful currency among all the cryptocurrencies. So if this coin will not be supported and if it will get any damage then no one will then trust on any other cryptocurrency. People are investing in all other coins looking at the success of bitcoin. That is why it is important that bitcoin become more stronger and for that we have to support it.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

But, I don't think so.

If BTC dies, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

It is impossible for cryptocurrencies to survive when Bitcoin die. In future, I believe the cryptocurrencies won’t be dependable on Bitcoin prices because the competitors like Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple are always here to replace or tighten the BTC dominance.
Serdaldal

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

It's a good idea, but all the subcoins can sink because Bitcoin's sinking is totally sinking.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

If bitcoin for some reason disappears, I do not think that this will have a big impact on the altcoyns, the more such an event will not make them die. Each crypto currency is a closed isolated system that can exist independently. So far, only bitcoin is used as a link in the trade and transfer of little-known digital coins to fiat. However, bitcoin in this case can easily be replaced by another successful and well-known crypto currency.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

But, I don't think so.

No, thats not true. Every coins or cryptos are unique to each other and it cant affects other cryptos so if bitcoin die then it is possible that bitcoin users will go to other cryptos.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

But, I don't think so.

Well it depends on the interdependency level of a crytpcurrency. If a currency such as ethereum, litecoin, cardano and others can survive without bitcoin, then it is good even though bitcoin dies. They can also be seen in their rate change per day or rate change in a given period of time. You can see if the bitcoin price down and that cryptocurrency as well goes down, then you might have the conclusion that they are connected and that crypto cannot survive without bitcoin.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

I don't think it's true. Remember that every coin has its own use and properties. The price dependency of a coin is not always on bitcoin. Jmethereum, ripple etc.. Are beginning to make their own. Bitcoin price dependency is slowly vanishing. And that's a good sign. In fact there are more coins with better application than btc. Btc remains standing because it's pioneer and it has the most significant application.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

It will not happen in the first place just like technologies, are you sure that gadgets will die? Hell no right! so Bitcoin is were technology belongs and one reason why it keeps increasing because the technology around it has a bright future. Bitcoin will stay and alts will follow.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

I think that bitcoin will not die. The more days the more bitcoin users are, the more they grow. Another case if there is no user. Although that happens, there are still many crypto currencies that become his successor.
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

Bitcoin becomes one of the most influential coins in the world of cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is coins old dan already first created before coins coins other. So naturally if the bitcoin is lost it will potentially make another coin also missing.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

Odds are another coin will assume the #1 spot , before bitcoin dies.

It is a natural evolution.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

But, I don't think so.

we all know that the bitcoin is the most #1 coin in the market among other altcoins, maybe if bitcoin die's the other popular coins next to bitcoin will claim the #1 spot in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: