Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

If bitcoin will die all altcoins will die also become bitcoin is the mother and bitcoin dictate the price of each altcoins in the market.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

Yawn! Question why will bitcoin die? Did satoshi come in your dreams? Really tired of seeing such boring threads.

Anyway to answer your questions firstly bitcoins will not die. There're more than 800 + cyptos, bitcoins is the face of it.

Believe in bitcoins and trust me bitcoins shall never die, and all alts may die lol.

So be invested in bitcoins only.
Lol that was an epic reply.

Like really how can you people still post such threads. I mean just get over it. What the hell makes you think that Bitcoin will die. I really need a good explanation to this. Once you have an answer ready for that do tell me.

And Bitcoin is the king of the crypt world now. This position is a hard one to beat. So my dear friend pay heed to what you have now and stop worrying about such nuisance.
RMR

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Bitcoin cant die because its the highest value of all coins
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Each cryotocurrency doesn't depend any other cryotocurrencies so if bitcoin die other coins will have the value according to their demand and supply but if bitcoin dies people may nit trust other coins too result in the price fall in my opinion.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

But, I don't think so.

It's still far to happen that bitcoin will die. What if ethereum will die first than bitcoin. Both coins are doing good. Let's hope that we will be profitable from them.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Nothing is impossible in this world but with bitcoin it will be proven wrong to defeat Bitcoin has crossed the stages of thinking about of survival. It has been proven that Bitcoin is No.01 one and nothing will come close to it. So Bitcoin not going to die for sure and also for sure Etherium will not be no.01 atleast for next 25 years.

Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

No it will not come to that point. Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency only because it was the first; but certainly not because it’s the best. The technology behind it is significantly subservient to many of its rivals. If bitcoin would crash and its bubble would burst, investors becoming cautious of the whole cryptocurrency market would simply recognise that a paradigm shift has occurred. Then we can expect that much of the money previously invested in Bitcoin would simply be re-invested into other Cryptos.

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

Chances of bitcoin fading off are very minimal and shouldn't even be expected. but again even if it happens, there are numerous other coins that operates independently and doesn't depend on BTC in anyway. The exit of BTC will not necessarily mean that others will be affected. so no the end of BTC doesn't mean others will die too

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

I don’t think so; currently there are other crypto that follow the steps done by bitcoin but perform different like bitcoin like ripple. There are time I get doubt that bitcoin could be replaced, but it seems that thru time bitcoin will continue to increase and other crypto price just follow. I couldn’t imagine that other crypto could replace the trone of bitcoin, especially if it just a fork of it.  But if bitcoin dies, other crypto may still be use due to private company support.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

I don't think it will happen because we know that bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. Bitcoin - a symbol of blockchain technology.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

BITCOIN IS THE FIRST CRYPTO CURRENCY, IT IS KNOWEN BY PEOPLE A LOT . HOWEVER, ALTCOIN OR ETHEREUM HAS ITS PRIVILEGES FOR DETERMINATION AND DEVELOPMENT SO IF BITCOIN DIE, THE OTHER CRYPTOS CAN ALIVE
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

But, I don't think so.

Hi there wipeout0, I agree with your notion when bitcoin dies, other crypto could die too. Since most of the crypto emerged after bitcoin, bitcoin is always paving the way of other crypto in terms of different aspect like trading, mining and even rules and regulations. Once the bitcoin are endorsed and use by a certain company other follows, and when a ban with bitcoin was impose, other coins including ethereium is also affected. But I can’t more than agree that ethereium could get the spot of bitcoin.
bad_apple

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

I disagree with you, because I think there are a lot of legalized coins which do not rely on bitcoin. Bitcoin won't die as long as there are at least many people in this world using it as means of transactions (online). Also, bitcoin will regenerate as time goes by, there are things that may prove to it, like last year's trend is very high. So, invest some of the money into other coin offerings and let it stay there for a while to avoid misplace or misallocation of the money.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

I think it will not happen ethereum also has its own power does not depend on Bitcoin even other cryptocurrency has its own price which is not pegged to Bitcoin price therefore if indeed someday Bitcoin will die then I am sure etherium who will replace the current position Bitcoin be king of all altcoin
I agree with you. Bitcoin is considered as the father of all crypto currency and it does mean that if the father dies the other children will also died. Every digital currency has their own power and uniqueness. Etherium is the 2nd most popular coin and has the potential to overcome bitcoin in the future.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

Even if bitcoin collapses, there are still more than 1500 altcoins. I am sure that in this case there will be a serious drawdown in the market.
However, all the altcoins will remain and most likely will trade against the Ethereum.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

If the bitcoin disappears, the crypto market will still function normally and the price of the altcoins will be significantly reduced. I think bitcoin is just the biggest altcoin in the crypto market and it is completely different from other altcoins.
Therefore, the crypto market is very diversified and has many different systems and services. We can not see bitcoin as a king.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Even if bitcoin collapses, there are still more than 1500 altcoins. I am sure that in this case there will be a serious drawdown in the market.
However, all the altcoins will remain and most likely will trade against the Ethereum.

First of all, bitcoin will not die so there is no reason that the cryptocurency will die as well, especially those altcoins or tokens, so let us not worry about those things, what we should do now is how we are going to help cyrptocurrency to promote more from people who does not believe in it.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Bitcoin too powerful to die now. This just simple correction and it is natural. Any upward trend has correction, which goes against it. Just wait, bitcoin will recover and update historical maximum.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

Lol. Why you thinking like that? Cheesy
Blockchain technology can't dissapear. And what do you mean by the word "die"?
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

I do not think so, because at this time there are many emerging altcoin that have a system equivalent to bittcoin.
and do not look down on Ethereum, because Ethereum has the potential to replace bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: