Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
We can see that there are a lot of developing currencies such as Ethereum or Neo and so on, these currencies are chasing Bitcoin very closely. I think that if Bitcoin collapses there will be other currencies replacing Bitcoin's position, but that will not happen because Bitcoin is growing.

hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

But, I don't think so.

On the off chance that BTC dies chances are 90 percent crypto will die on the grounds that BTC is the fundamental one of all ALTs, BTC likewise is the most prevalent and everybody is extremely positive about BTC.
In the event that ETH I trust it can to supplant BTC however it takes a long procedure to make up for BTC.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

But, I don't think so.

In what reason why bitcoin will die? Maybe some country may ban bitcoin, but dying isn't an option for bitcoin. But In my opinion, yes there is a possibility that "bitcoin die" might happen and it is if all Government from different countries work together as one to take off Bitcoin. I'm sure they can be able to somehow stop bitcoin but it will cause serious problem between Government and their citizens who used bitcoin. If this happens, more people will be mad at their Government because their Bitcoins will be just a waste. No one will agree in this kind of idea of stopping bitcoin. Except if the Government pays every bitcoin users based on how much thier bitcoin will cost. Which will cost billions of money. I think Government can't even provide this huge amount of money.

But let's assume that bitcoin dies. It will really affect some other cryptocurrencies because some of them depends on bitcoin. I said "some" because not all of cryptocurrencies depends on bitcoin like Ethereum. Ethereum has a potential to be the leading cryptocurrency if bitcoin really dies.

404 Not Found
adytran

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

I dont think so. any crypto is better than BTC (my opionion). And no reason that when the BTC die, a crypto die follow cause of they are havent relationship
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

But, I don't think so.

I do not believe that bitcoin will die. This currency can be transformed into some other form of money transfer. We will see this in the future. But bitcoin will not disappear without a trace behind. That's for sure.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

But, I don't think so.

In what reason why bitcoin will die? Maybe some country may ban bitcoin, but dying isn't an option for bitcoin. But In my opinion, yes there is a possibility that "bitcoin die" might happen and it is if all Government from different countries work together as one to take off Bitcoin. I'm sure they can be able to somehow stop bitcoin but it will cause serious problem between Government and their citizens who used bitcoin. If this happens, more people will be mad at their Government because their Bitcoins will be just a waste. No one will agree in this kind of idea of stopping bitcoin. Except if the Government pays every bitcoin users based on how much thier bitcoin will cost. Which will cost billions of money. I think Government can't even provide this huge amount of money.

But let's assume that bitcoin dies. It will really affect some other cryptocurrencies because some of them depends on bitcoin. I said "some" because not all of cryptocurrencies depends on bitcoin like Ethereum. Ethereum has a potential to be the leading cryptocurrency if bitcoin really dies.
But even for Ethereum, there will be hard times if bitcoin dies. After all, bitcoin holds the entire cryptocurrency market.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Hmm I think some of them will still be around but I doubt bitcoin will die but nice theory. Better buy some bitcoins and some alt or maybe invest into good ICO's untill they dissapear Smiley)

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

I'm wondering, from what sources are those who say that bitcoin will "die" soon, or will it not? Personally, my opinion is that the crypto-currencies have already entered our world so much that now crypto-currencies are practically independent of bitcoin. I think that soon people will start using crypto currency instead of the usual electronic money.
And I'm also interested in knowing why someone had an idea that without crycoin, crypto currency can not exist. Now the price of altcoins depends heavily on the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin suddenly disappears, perhaps, on the contrary, they can develop freely and without outside price pressure. The fact that almost all the crypto currency uses bitcoin as a transition currency when exchanging for fiat, it's just convention. In this case, any coin can play the role of such an intermediary.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

I likewise think a similar path, on second thought. Bitcoin predominance at this moment is the way that it is the most seasoned and most trusted crpytocurrency worldwide however its capacity is some way or another obsolete and issues are as yet rising. Then again, altcoins like ethereum is more utilitarian than bitcoin and beginning to pick up acclaim. So by this announcement, I trust that sometime in the not so distant future, ethereum would be more sought after in bitcoin uniquely if neighborhood trades would acknowledge ethereum for their nearby cash.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

But, I don't think so.

First of all bitcoin will not die no matter what happens. Also, I think ethereum has the capability to play the role of bitcoin in case that bitcoin will be dead. Do not post such negative threads in this forum because you might discourage other newbies. Plus, how can bitcoin die if it has the potential to reach 20000 USD in this year base from my predictions.

That's true, bitcoin will not die and it will continue to exist and I think it will replace fiat in the future because our technology evolve everyday.
I felt annoyed reading some negative comments about bitcoin but sometimes it does make sense asking those questions that may have possible to happen or may not be possible to happen. Of course all we are here are believing that bitcoin will mit going to die, who would like it to hapoen? And I guess if bitcoin will come to an end and so the altcoins too.
ar72

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Who knows? Everything can happend. There are much alternative coin. Personally, it depends on as so far as people know about btc and use it in daily transaction. And depend on legality from goverment.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

But, I don't think so.

First of all bitcoin will not die no matter what happens. Also, I think ethereum has the capability to play the role of bitcoin in case that bitcoin will be dead. Do not post such negative threads in this forum because you might discourage other newbies. Plus, how can bitcoin die if it has the potential to reach 20000 USD in this year base from my predictions.

That's true, bitcoin will not die and it will continue to exist and I think it will replace fiat in the future because our technology evolve everyday.
I felt annoyed reading some negative comments about bitcoin but sometimes it does make sense asking those questions that may have possible to happen or may not be possible to happen. Of course all we are here are believing that bitcoin will mit going to die, who would like it to hapoen? And I guess if bitcoin will come to an end and so the altcoins too.
Yes i agree on that altcoins are maybe a braches of the bitcoin and if the bitcoin die maybe the branches will also die. I think bitcoin has really a great function on the altcoins. Because some altcoin really use btc as an exchanger or converter and bitcoins convert into fiat. It is really amazing the important thing there is that we can really saw its advantages and all of bitcoin amazing features so that we can have more trust on bitcoin and it will maybe never die.

marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I think it will not happen ethereum also has its own power does not depend on Bitcoin even other cryptocurrency has its own price which is not pegged to Bitcoin price therefore if indeed someday Bitcoin will die then I am sure etherium who will replace the current position Bitcoin be king of all altcoin

Yes, I think it will not happen, but, if it happen, do you think ETH can alive? hmm...

Even if it is not ETH, another coin will emerge. But i have no worries because BTC will not die in the next few years.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

For some reason, I feel the same thing will happen. I think the whole alts will collapse if bitcoin dies. I haven't read anything about this so I am not sure. If you take a look at it, if bitcoin dies, there will always be someone who will step up. That will be ETH. No other alt coins can compete with ETH, the competition is not even close. It is also possible that alt coins price will sky rocket because of the high demand if bitcoin dies. Its all IF's. Bitcoin will continue to exist so as alt coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

With today information bitcoin is the leader of crypto currency market, when it stumbles the alt coins fall down. But this can change in the future by developing speed of the technology. New systems should be integrated as far as I see. On top of that bitcoin is also developing it self by adding new systems to decrease the cost of transaction etc. In the future there might be stronger competitors.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

But, I don't think so.

I see a whole lot of crazy conspiracy theories now from newbies on what is happening, about how "they" want you out. "They" are in on this, making up fake news about tether not being backed by anything, reporting on the SEC and Senate Commitee meeting, saying there are regulations incoming...etc. They are manipulating you into wanting to sell!

When in reality the vast majority of people who want out now are the same people who FOMO'd in within the last few months who never properly researched their cryptos and don't truly believe in what they bought, they simply bought into the media hype about the recent price growth and hoped to unload in the short term before the bubble popped.

And most of us all went along with that, hoping to dump on them first.
Bitcoin dump!!
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

But, I don't think so.

The impact of Bitcoin on the market could be called a significant impact, but if Bitcoin ended, there would still be a market for Crypto to develop. Bitcoin, in addition to Bitcoin, managed many other development dollars, such as Ethereum or ICO, I think the future is where the digital money grows.
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Do you think it's possible to separate bitcoin from alts? I mean from both sides: dominance and psychologically. So people won't associate crypto as bitcoin mainly...
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

We can that yes no more cryptos will be alive if bitcoin had died. In just a basic explanation it is just like if the queen or king had died all of its men and women also dies or be powerless. As per the current stand of bitcoin this is the top of all among cryptos. Which only means that if bitcoin it selves will be useless or we can say die the other crypto will also follows thru. Especially if the cause of the death of bitcoin is due to boycott of the users. If bitcoin will be boycott by its users definitely other currencies will also be boycott by others because as of now bitcoin is the most perfect of all crypto currencies.   
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

We can that yes no more cryptos will be alive if bitcoin had died. In just a basic explanation it is just like if the queen or king had died all of its men and women also dies or be powerless. As per the current stand of bitcoin this is the top of all among cryptos. Which only means that if bitcoin it selves will be useless or we can say die the other crypto will also follows thru. Especially if the cause of the death of bitcoin is due to boycott of the users. If bitcoin will be boycott by its users definitely other currencies will also be boycott by others because as of now bitcoin is the most perfect of all crypto currencies.   

why do you think it's "the most perfect of all crypto currencies."?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: