Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:14:39 AM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

I personally don't think that if the value of BTC practically loses to Zero it would affect other crypto currencies ,I mean yes BTC is like Godfather to everyone's crypto but now cryptocurrencies like ETH , LTC etc:- have their own stands . their ups and downs are not affected by the fluctuations of value of bitcoins .

by the pace at which ETH is increasing its value and users it is absolutely clear  that ETH s the next BTC , ETH stands next to BTC in terms of stability and number of users /investors .

Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:00:52 AM

Bitcoin can die and still some cryptos can live. We all know that there are a lot of crypto currencies aside from bitcoin. And definitely they have their differences that makes each and every one unique. But the most common among all of them is that they need users or patrons in order for them to survive. So if one of the cryptos will have no users surely it will die. Just like what are happening with the current situation which the users of the bitcoin are splitting. And when the time come that all of the users of bitcoin will be gone and transferred to others surely that will be the time the bitcoin will die.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

But, I don't think so.

Though there are many cryptocurrencies but BTC is the superstar of all the digital currency. First of all  the end of bitcoin is impossible because it is that digital currency that is already been accepted world wide but if the worst thing happens in the future then the status of other cyrptos will be badly affected because BTC is the governing among all cryptocurrency and the valuation of every cryptocurrency depends on the valuation of BTC, so other cryptocurrency could also vanish if BTC will die in the future.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

But, I don't think so.

I think if bitcoin died, it would be a big blow to the encryption market. Most of the COINS will die, and only a small fraction of the COINS will survive. The encryption market will also become sluggish and will take a long time to recover.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

Most people only seem interested when the price goes up , when it goes down they all leave the market. In the end this are the people i am hoping to make money off so it is ok to me.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

Bitcoin wouldn't die, some people are spreading fake news. Even if, bitcoin die, then all other cryptocurrencies would come down significantly.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

I think it all depends on the reason why bitcoin will die. Maybe it will be something that will affect all cryptocurrencies.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

I think that if something happens with bitcoin, it will affect all cryptocurrencies. While it is possible that just some of the altcoins might overtake him in development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

But, I don't think so.

That won't be the case. Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies are not dependent to each other for it to work. Each have different block chain technology, so even if Bitcoin "dies" other crypto will still work.
The only effect of Bitcoin to other crypto is the price. It is observed that the price of other crypto are based on the price of Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin goes down you will observe that other crypto's price will go down too.
Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

I really doubt all will crash. Bitcoin may crash because the technology isn't keeping up with the network traffic. A lot of newer coins are much more equipped to be functional for real-time small transactions like retail POS, while keeping fees much lower than what we're all currently paying through CC companies. Banks are already adopting some of the coins for moving funds in-house. There will be a major correction when it does crash, most likely. The garbage overhyped coins will definitely crash as well, whether or not Bitcoin does. Once the market recovers, though, it'll be stronger without all of the inefficiency of Bitcoin.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

But, I don't think so.

First of all the situation is hypothetical tht bitcoin will ever die because BTC is very sustainable and it's end could not be possible ever but Cannot predict the exact future condition of other cryptocurrencies if the bitcoin will die but the one thing is very sure that if bitcoin dies then there will huge deflation in the market of cryptocurrency and then no one will trust any other cryptocurrency more.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

But, I don't think so.

Yes, bitcoin is still the king of the entire encryption market, and it has the largest share of the market. If bitcoin dies, I think most of the encrypted money will die, and only a tiny fraction of it will survive, and the entire encryption market will take a lot of time to recover.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

I think if the dead bitcoin is not cryptocurrency it will not exist anymore, but they should start it from scratch again. But it's hard to bitcoin. Because bitcoin is very popular right now and the potential of bitcoin will always be there for a long time. I do not think bitcoin will die.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

But, I don't think so.

It's hard to say exactly what will happen, I hope we never know. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, which leads to others and without it the world of cryptocurrencies is unlikely to last long.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I think Bitcoin will not die, but if bitcoin dies the possibility of a coin that goes on bitcoin is ETH coin (ethereum). Because ETH (ethereum) coins are currently 2 in cryptocurrency.  Smiley
mizunawee

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

Life doesnt stay still for someone if one goes other will take his vacancy in the platform its simple
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

But, I don't think so.

Yes I agree . there will be no more cryptocurrencies if btc die . alao us there woll be no more us if bitcoin die . but im sure it will not happen its now rising up and many are investing here so its impossible for ther to happen.
wistfuljob

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

You all are assuming btcs to be the best,  can anybody say forcefully that there will be no such good crypto ever?
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

Bitcoin can not just die like that, but even assuming that this happens, it will affect the other types of crypto currency only at first and then they must fully restore their performance. Digital coins are generally a closed system, with their own functions, properties, technical parameters, etc. Therefore, they can completely exist independently of each other. While it is accepted at transfer of coins and tokens and fiat to carry it through bitcoin, is more rare - ethereum, even less often - litecoin, monero and others. However, if there is no bitcoin, the role of such a mediator can be performed by the same ethereum or other commonly known coin.

CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

i think thats not true that when bitcoin die no altcoin can survive. Of course bitcoin is the lead cryptocurrency, and every value of any altcoin is measured in bitcoins. And when it would die, a lot of altcoinms would die. But do not forget that you can trade the top ten altcoins for fiat money on many exchange. And those USD and €uro tradings will save the other altcoins from dying if someday shoudl something happen to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: