Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1872 times)
simaislam

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

Yawn! Question why will bitcoin die? Did satoshi come in your dreams? Really tired of seeing such boring threads.

Anyway to answer your questions firstly bitcoins will not die. There're more than 800 + cyptos, bitcoins is the face of it.

Believe in bitcoins and trust me bitcoins shall never die, and all alts may die lol.

So be invested in bitcoins only.
I agree with your opinion. The cryptocurrency market is built on blockchain technology. so,if bitcoin will die there will be more altcoin created. but bitcoin disappearance is almost impossible. I believe so.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

But, I don't think so.

if bitcoin die, I think ethereum will replace the bitcoin positions now.because ethereum have the owns power to exist.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

But, I don't think so.

I think bitcoin is dead, then the electronic currency will no longer exist. All currencies will collapse and lose money. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency created and produces other valuable coins. But when the currency loses money, it will suffer.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

it depends what is reason behind bitcoin's death...if the reason of bitcoin's death is its system broken or something i think its still can replaced with altcoins but if the reason is price downfall that means death of cryptos
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

But, I don't think so.

If bitcoin will die all others altcoins will die because all others altcoins completely depends upon bitcoin.Bitcoin price when increase and decrease then all others altcoins price increase and decrease simultaneously.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

But, I don't think so.

I still believe that bitcoin always exist in the future. Bitcoin as pioneer in cryptocurrency world maybe have important role because with spreading internet connection in all around the world, bitcoin become currency that accepted by many people for transaction on internet

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

But, I don't think so.

If bitcoin will die all others altcoins will die because all others altcoins completely depends upon bitcoin.Bitcoin price when increase and decrease then all others altcoins price increase and decrease simultaneously.
I don't think that all crypto coins will die if bitcoin will out of its track since there are Altcoins following to bitcoin that has a good potential that give opportunity to every crypto workers to earn big even its value is not same as bitcoin, what matters most is its volatility in crypto market.a

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

if bitcoin die i think the price of other crypto prices are falling down more and more, because the price for crypto 70% is depends on bitcoin price, and i think if bitcoin die the other crypto will die too soon, not in the same but i think it will die too

heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

In case of BTC depth criptocurrency market will be crushed down. However, then people will recognize that the main idea is blockchain technology but not BTC only and market will be restored

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

But, I don't think so.

We will see today of the tax deadline was really an influence in the market, but at this point we have to start considering that Bitcoin's behaviour might have changed fundamentally. We are very far behind where it was this time last year. It might be that the introduction of derivatives is having a major influence.
Exactly. Plus there were some issues with the IRS website causing even more people to need extensions. If tax season is really pulling the price down, I expect it to continue for at least another few weeks.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

But, I don't think so.

If BTC dies, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
I disagree with your opinion. If someday Bitcoin dies then other cryptos will not die even one of them will replace Bitcoin. Maybe Ethereum could replace Bitcoin when Bitcoin will die. I think crypto will stay alive.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

is every cryptocurrency definitely dependent on bitcoin? I think any cryptocurrency is independent of bitcoin. but if the bitcoin dies then the etherium occupies the highest position
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

But, I don't think so.

We will see today of the tax deadline was really an influence in the market, but at this point we have to start considering that Bitcoin's behaviour might have changed fundamentally. We are very far behind where it was this time last year. It might be that the introduction of derivatives is having a major influence.
Exactly. Plus there were some issues with the IRS website causing even more people to need extensions. If tax season is really pulling the price down, I expect it to continue for at least another few weeks.

yes of course, Although I believe bitcoin will not end but just in case If that will happened I think all cypto will also crash and maybe wiped out in the market because many people are afraid to invest and they don't want to risk their hard earned money.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

I dont think so bitcoin never dies. My opinion is someday in the future bitcoin will be replace by other coin ex: ethereum. Then crycptocurrency world remains alive and become large then before. I hope in the future cryptocurrency can involve world on every section and become world trending.

ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

it will not happen, although bitcoin is still a reference price of some altcoin but many altcoins that already have their own strengths such as ethereum, NEO, Monero and others they have become reference some altcoin at this time. so if the dead bitcoin does not mean another altcoin will not be worth it
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

If the bitcoin dies then there will be no more altcoins that can survive I think, though ethereum though. Because I think every coin refers to bitcoin. Probably because bitcoin is the first or also because bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. But bitcoin I think will not die, bitcoin will be able to last long because it is a technology and it will always evolve. If you think bitcoin will die as difficult, maybe we will leave the bitcoin.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

But, I don't think so.

Yeah somebody told me that too. But i wont believe it. Because why people making other currency if they will lead by bitcoin? Just like a real state money if usd will die euro money will still live. As long as theres a investor i think it will not gonna die even thoigh bitcoin will gone.
ilonamihaly

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

First I do not think BTC will die. if that's the case i dont' see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the most popular cryptocurrency.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Even if bitcoin die, altcoin would be fine at my opinion. Madness on market, mad people and many other stuff will happen if bitcoin dies, but altcoin gonna survive.

Danilo Malaggay

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

OMG If Die Tree Never Possible Servile Fruits,,, If Bitcoin Die Never Possible Any Crypto Currency / Altcoin Will Die But I Think Bitcoin Never Die. Bitcoin Is A World's Biggest Crypto Currency Long Live Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: