Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Yes, most likely if this happens, then the market will close. At least for the moment. However, the longer the market exists, the more likely that sooner or later something will be able to shift the bitcoin from the leading position.

Yea, i don't think people will still invest in cryptos or altcoins when they knew that Bitcoin is dead at all.
Because Bitcoin is holding the investors's trust in this market .
That means no Bitcoin , there will be nothing else in this market at all even how potiental it is.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

Bitcoin is the Internet of money.

All predictions of a Bitcoin demise will inevitably be wrong.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

How could you even begin to think that you could imagine the numerous different market conditions that would lead to the death of BTC. Not to say that in some of the scenarios where BTC is no more that all other coin would then fail in its footsteps. The rise of another coin or coins could very well be one of the scenarios where BTC dies. Afterall we only have the ability to speculate. But it seems that your approach is a bit narrow considering all of the possibilities we could see in the future.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

I don't think BTC will die. But if it does die, cryptocurrency market will see crash and then collapse.
bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will never die for as long as there are those who use it and there is still internet network in this world. because bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be turned off just like that.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

According to you if the bitcoin dies, alt coins will also die. But not in my opinion, because at this time many alt coins are willing to compete with bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will not die for the future, because it will disrupt the market. If a bitcoin is going to die i can only hope that there will be alt coin that will replace it.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

exactly what im kinda thinking. but not so sure.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

Bitcoin Black or a similar project will live on.

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Well, each company is doing business individually, so if Bitcoin does not survive, probably another coin will survive. Remember internet in 1998 or early 2000? Netscape, Alta Vista, Yahoo was very popular. Then starting 2006, everything changed once Google, Youtube, Facebook came into the market and start dominating. So you never know which coin will dominate next year.

judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

Bitcoin being the father of all cryptocurrencies and most of its like depend on the strength of bitcoin, so if bitcoin will die, the other digital currencies will die also. For me, bitcoin will not die, not even in the near future because its features and system are inclined in a new digital technology and bitcoin are created on this generation. Another thing, bitcoin is very popular because it is very accessible, with simple trading system, no third party involve in every transaction all of these reasons makes me believe that it will not die. Maybe bitcoin has a lower value at the moment, because it  is very volatile not easy to determine the price in every minute of it. Patience is a virtue that every holders,users and enthusiast need to practice to be rewarded soon the price gets higher again.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

I think bitcoin will not die, if bitcoin die may be replaced by altcoin like ETH, LTC etc .. crypto currancy will still exist even without bitcoin, this is just my personal opinion  Smiley

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

you right, cos if btc goes to 0 nobody will believe this market anymore.

This is like a game, you trade your altcoins to get more bitcoins when you sell.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I think if bitcoin dies then another crypto will survive and ethereum will replace bitcoin because ethereum is strong coin and be the comparison for other coins too, we can sell coins to ethereum
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

I don't think cryptocurrency would die if Bitcoin is gone, because when Bitcoin was discovery gives people ideas on crypto and blockchain thats why there are so many cryptocurrencies right now, also rich people is making their own cryptocurrency thats why bitcoin price cant rise up so high today and worst case scenario if Bitcoin will drop to the bottom of all crypto.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

I think Bitcoin will not die, but if bitcoin dies the possibility of a coin that goes on bitcoin is ETH coin (ethereum). Because ETH (ethereum) coins are currently 2 in cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

If bitcoin die, there is still other coins will exist, yes we can not deny the fact that bitcoin is the leader however other coins has its own features and it might independent with bitcoin thus it might not destroy them if bitcoin will gone.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

Im think the same but imo bitcoin will never die or go away becoz its too big allready
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

But, I don't think so.

you right, cos if btc goes to 0 nobody will believe this market anymore.

This is like a game, you trade your altcoins to get more bitcoins when you sell.
why many threads say if bitcoin die, death or disappear. I do not think like that, every altcoin, exchange and blockchain is one of the crypto structure. Bitcoin is just one of the highest pillars. I believe many altcoin potentially more than bitcoin, many quality coin that has more capabilities to be developed in the future, we have to change the mindset about crypto. crypto is not just about bitcoin. but about all the systems that formed in it

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

Actually that was what I was thinking before too, probably because I believe Bitcoin is somewhat like the source of all these cryptocurrencies and if not for Bitcoin these other cryptocurrencies would've existed today. But I realized that not all cryptocurrencies are the same and some are actually doing a great job with their own blockchain technology without the use of Bitcoin. So I changed my views on this, and I think some digital currencies will still survive if ever Bitcoin will be gone.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

The fact of Bitcoin is that people are getting and spreading negative information about the currency more than positively. For example, the benefits of payment convenience or the fact that big companies accept Bitcoin as an e-payment gateway, few people share. Information such as "scam bitcoin" is spreading quickly. Most people do not even know what Bitcoin is. Google searches also provide inaccurate information from mainstream newspapers, and they think Bitcoin is "a form of fraud."
There are many individuals who, although not fully aware of Bitcoin, love to paint the Bitcoin image when deliberately attaching it to multi-level fraud, Ponzi fraud, terrorist financing, etc. unscientific. This is explained in the psychological rejection of fear when faced with change, with the unfamiliar of the human person.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

But, I don't think so.

If Bitcoin is dead right, I think everything will have no price in the market and all tokens are useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: