Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1872 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

if bitcoin die, the other coin will happy. because is there a chance to shift and replace the top place. and it can increase the grow of new coin.
and the new number one's value will be role model for the other crypto.
but its difficult to expecting about bitcoin's death. i believe it will live forever until cryptocurrent die

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

If Bitcoin will ever die of even end the crypto currency industry will live and run always. If ever Bitcash will be on the First Rank and Etherium is in the second. It will not end at the first place because of new market cap currencies and companies supporting the cryptocurrency industry.
On my own opinion Bitcoin will not end or even lost because of company and user supports and because of marketing system.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

No way, I don't think there is any possibility of bitcoins death. Crypto world already surprised us by many ways but there is no chance I think for eth to overcome bitcoins success. Bitcoin already proved that why it's called as number one crypto currency & most popular as well. So bitcoin will continue it's successful journey till the end of the world.
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Other cryptos will not die even bitcoin dies. every crypto currencies have different platforms. so it will have difference. Also, dying of bitcoin might affect some of the crypto currencies but it will not die. It is like bitcoin is the king and having the other crypto currencies being the prince waiting for the king to pass the throne to them. it more like an succession. So if the bitcoin dies, it just means that there are other crypto currencies that dominate it. for when. im sure in the future. crypto currencies will not die.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

I was thinking about this too and I am really intrigued that what if bitcoin is gone and what coin will replace the top. But then if bitcoin dies, the whole cryptocurrency business might be affected badly. Its fall down will definitely cause havoc whether we like it or not. So we only hope that this nightmare won't happen.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Bitcoin was powered by blockchain technology. Blockchain technology was powered by Internet technology, therefore when Internet will be gone then it would be the end of crypto currency not just for crypto but all things connected to the internet and to the world itself. As long we can keep the internet up and running then bitcoin will always be here to stay.

NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

If the bitcoin dies then there will be no more altcoins that can survive I think, though ethereum though. Because I think every coin refers to bitcoin. Probably because bitcoin is the first or also because bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. But bitcoin I think will not die, bitcoin will be able to last long because it is a technology and it will always evolve. If you think bitcoin will die as difficult, maybe we will leave the bitcoin.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

But, I don't think so.

Most likely you are right, from this we see how altcoins following of the bitcoin. but there is one thing, but bitkoyn never dies Smiley
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

We should know that by reason of what bitcoin die, if it is due to abandonment of users then this certainly will not affect other coin users, and the proof we can see that many coins are not too dependent on bitcoin prices.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

But, I don't think so.

I think that you can't underestimate the capability of the other coins like the ethereum. Ethereum has its own characteristics that is totally different from bitcoin, it's true that bitcoin may be a huge loss to the world of cryptocurrency but also, other cryptos do not depend that much on the king of it. We know that even not now, there's a new crypto that will develop that can overpower bitcoin someday, sooner or later, nothing lasts long.
VikaCot

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

But, I don't think so.

I do not think so, because at this time there are many emerging altcoin that have a system equivalent to bittcoin.
and do not look down on Ethereum, because Ethereum has the potential to replace bitcoin.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

But, I don't think so.

I think that you can't underestimate the capability of the other coins like the ethereum. Ethereum has its own characteristics that is totally different from bitcoin, it's true that bitcoin may be a huge loss to the world of cryptocurrency but also, other cryptos do not depend that much on the king of it. We know that even not now, there's a new crypto that will develop that can overpower bitcoin someday, sooner or later, nothing lasts long.

bitcoin can die, but not with a strong blockchain system attached to it, it will shake up all the volume of the existing crypto currency but do not participate in destroying everything because many altcoins have a personal system, so they will continue to grow with all the focus of the project they have , most importantly, crypto merchants will always make them move quickly to stabilize in an ever-expanding ecosystem
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency and it is the king of all the coins. So, Bitcoin will never die. I think If bitcoin is die, then the next bitcoin will be ETH.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

I wouldn't agree with you on this. If and if only Bitcoin dies, then another digital coin that has better advantage over BTC would have been born. The blockchain technology has come to stay and there's nothing that can stop it.

But, I don't think so.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency and it is the king of all the coins. So, Bitcoin will never die. I think If bitcoin is die, then the next bitcoin will be ETH.
In my view, that wasn't going that easy because this market , the cryptocurrency market is really complicated and it was effected by many factors which mean any factors in this market could lead to the extinct of Bitcoin.
So it's hard to say sure about anything.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

At the present condition there is no other possibility option if Bitcoin die. So Bitcoin is always king of cryptocurrency, so if king dies how it it is possible to other coins to survive in the market.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

I think cryptos will live because bitcoin will not die. But it depends on how we use bitcoin and on how our government protect and rule bitcoin

Bitcoin will never die, because its value has been popular and has been the basis in recent years. Even Bitcoin can help them grow by building awareness of what a cryptocurrency that has a global scale in life. That's why Bitcoin runs nonstop.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

Now bitcoin is the king! I think that before the bitcoin falls, other currencies will gradually die! If bitcoin dies, the whole crypto currency will die!
ValenciaMAK

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

Some don't understand the time vs money workings. Some don't understand financial matters at all.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Bitcoin is dominating other coins today because it came before others, if bitcoin should crash or die today Cryptocurrency will still exist though prices of altercoins will fall but with time it will spring up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: