Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1872 times)
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

Not quite, bitcoin among all other cryptocurrency has the highest chance of survival for the years to come, and if by any chance it actually " dies " then I think instead of dragging all other cryptocurrencies bitcoin's value would just shift to them as other investors transfer their investments.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

It's far from reality that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will be always be alive and never die, if internet permits as well. Both bitcoin and ethereum are both good investments, they serves different function in crypto currency so their are no arguments to compare them at all. It doesn't matter who is on top as long as they can serve good to us crypto enthusiasts that's all matters.
As of now being the pioneer the coverage and the network of bitcoin  is still stronger if we say when it dies who will replace bitcoin, for me no one can replace it even if it will be devaluate and lost the trust of the investors its remain to the mind of the people. If bitcoin die all other currencies will go with it.

tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

I do not think bitcoin will die soon and then ETH will replace it. I believe that Bitcoin will last forever. Its technology is good and no coin can replace it. If bitcoin dies I think  cryptos will no longer exist because bitcoin is the first virtual currency and also the basis of cryptos.

PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

There are no chances that this crypto-currency will die, as there are millions of users of this crypto-currency. This will be legalised  by many governments and many more are going to make it legal, so there is no way of dying of it.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

it will not happen, although bitcoin is still a reference price of some altcoin but many altcoins that already have their own strengths such as ethereum, NEO, Monero and others they have become reference some altcoin at this time. so if the dead bitcoin does not mean another altcoin will not be worth it

Indeed, Bitcoin is different with another coin/token and bitcoin is cryptocurrency different with utility token. I am still believe that bitcoin will stay in cryptomarket because bitcoin have biggest liquidity and biggest daily volume transaction

Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

All wrong, Bitcoin is not connected to any other cryptocurrency if bitcoin will die will die but don't go so far and don't panic people are talking.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Bitcoin affects other virtual currencies, so why are the values ​​of new virtual currencies rising more strongly than bitcoin? Some argue that the reason lies in bitcoin replication. The value of the currency is so high that its network is having a hard time validating the transaction unless the user sends a large fee for both small transactions. In fact, growing ten times in a month is a sign of a fragile bubble, but with virtual currency everything is a bit different, because nobody knows what their real value is. Unlike valuing companies, we have no fixed assets or revenues to predict the real value of virtual currency. Therefore, at the earliest, the market value of virtual currency is $ 70 billion, many people may not believe in their own ears.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

But, I don't think so.

In my own point of view, it is impossible that ethereum will replace bitcoin because bitcoin is more dominant to its value than ethereum. I also think that if bitcoin will die, ethereum and other cryptocurrency will die also because they have a connection to each other.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

But, I don't think so.

No. I don’t think that if bitcoin dies then all the other cryptocurrencies will also result in dying. This is because there are other alternate cryptocurrencies like etherium which is doing great.  Etherium has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world since it has started. Etherium also has gained a lot of users which are ready to invest in etherium and believe in etherium. Then demand of etherium has also increased a lot among the people all over the world.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

There are a lot of cryptos not dependant on bitcoin. They will survive without any issues and even become more successful as their huge competitor dies.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

But, I don't think so.

I oppose your opinion. In my point of view, If bitcoin die I don't think other will die too. Other coins like etherium are not dependent in bitcoin. They have their own power to keep circulated and maintain in cryptpcurrency world. Although, they somehow connected to bitcoin, other coins does have their own price. Lastly, bitcoin will not die soon so no other will ever replace it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

But, I don't think so.

I think there are crypto currency coun exist if bitcoin will die but I know also how so mad by people if this gonna be happened thats why we dont let bitcoin die.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

If Bitcoin drops the value, this will will make the following business to swap the cash to the top of the first, trying to get out before too late. The other currency is Ethereum, Litecoin or Monero sure will be seriously affected if Bitcoin loses unexpectedly.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

possibly, because most cryptos are dependant on bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

But, I don't think so.

At first this is also the thinking that I have but later on I realize that there are altcoins who have its own market and can possibly survive without bitcoins. Such as Ethereum, Doge, Litecoin, Monero and Dash. This coins have their own market and you can buy it using USD even without using btc. But the problem is still big since bitcoin is the model of all cryptocurrency and if bitcoin crashes the trust of people into all altcoins are also going to crash. So those coins that I have mentioned could probably survived but they will suffer a huge price crash and will reset their value back to centavos.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

I also have thoughts and opinions like that gan. because I likens the head bitcon of all existing coins. if his head is dead, the body and hands and feet will die as well.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
catcoin524

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

there are a lot of crypto currency's beside bitcoin
it may began it all but it does not mean that if bitcoin collapses so does the rest
the world evolved into a state the crypto currency are right now one of the  most invested opportunity's and secure ways to transfer money around the world
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

But, I don't think so.

If BTC dies, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
I think if Bitcoin dies, the other Altcoin will not die and Cryptocurrency World will continue to run smoothly. Bitcoin is just a coin like any other coin. Maybe Bitcoin is more special because it is the most expensive and there is no one to compete with Bitcoin. But not close the possibility that someday there will be another coin that replaces his position. So if Bitcoin dies it will not be a problem.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

But, I don't think so.

In my own point of view, it is impossible that ethereum will replace bitcoin because bitcoin is more dominant to its value than ethereum. I also think that if bitcoin will die, ethereum and other cryptocurrency will die also because they have a connection to each other.
I think all possibilities could happen. but to see that we have to look at situations and conditions first, for example if bitcoin is still the most dominant cryptocurrency and then die, I can guarantee that all cryptocurrency may be gone because the most popular coins are dead. different case if bitcoin die because of competing with competitors. and it could happen, either Ethereum or other coins.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

Bitcoin can't die, but it's possible that new currencies will dethrone it down the (very long) road. it's not gonna happen anytime soon...maybe years from now. I am personally doubtful..btc has mass adoption and the biggest dev team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: