Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1758 times)
kurdapyo

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

i think its not, dollar compared to bicoin has stable value and for now it was known by every one even the poor people and the third world country while bitcoin were only known best by people who are intersted, and by the countries who are in advanced (industry) country where they are open for embracing the change.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:31 AM

I think bitcoin is noting the same as dollar. You have to remember that Bitcoin is the digital currency, while dollar is real currency that is common to many people using it. Differences with bitcoin, which only partially use it. Because I know that bitcoin is mostly underestimated by people who are less well informed about bitcoin.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

it is true both are leaders in their respective worlds.
but bitcoin is less popular for some people and there are still many people who do not know about this digital money.
I hope everyone in the world will recognize bitcoin and be as popular as the dollar.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

Bitcoin is not the digital dollar. USD Tether is the true digital dollar.

Bitcoin is a tool for storage of massive wealth with an ability to transfer/send/receive anonymously without the need of third party.

Bitcoin is more stable than Dollar and bitcoin can closely compare to gold.

Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

Its not quite like that, btcs and dollars are two different things, they cant be compared on same flank
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

it is true both are leaders in their respective worlds.
but bitcoin is less popular for some people and there are still many people who do not know about this digital money.
I hope everyone in the world will recognize bitcoin and be as popular as the dollar.

It's like comparing fiats to cryptocurrencies, the differences are clear already and so all that is left to this debate will be the popularity of bitcoin against the US Dollar and  for that since bitcoin stands the tallest among all cryptos you can say its the equivalent of the US dollar in fiats.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:22:34 AM

Don't you think Bitcoin is now the leader of its platform?But it is very early to compare Bitcoin with the dollar.
johntawaki

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

Bitcoin is more a digital gold. It is the gold standard for all cryptocurrencies. It is something worth to hold, just like physical gold.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

We can say that bitcoin is digital dollar. In Fiat the dollar is the center of all currencies and in Digital Currencies centers all digital currencies in bitcoin. The only difference between bitcoin in the dollar is price of bitcoin rapidly  rising and drops unlike the dollar that prices have dropped slightly.

#Datarius
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:49 AM

We can say that bitcoin is digital dollar. In Fiat the dollar is the center of all currencies and in Digital Currencies centers all digital currencies in bitcoin. The only difference between bitcoin in the dollar is price of bitcoin rapidly  rising and drops unlike the dollar that prices have dropped slightly.

#Datarius

Thinking this way, it makes sense... Bitcoin is for Crypto-Currency what Dollar is for traditional markets. Bitcoin rules Crypto-Currency world and Dollar rules the world. But there are many other differences between Bitcoin and Dollar: volatility as you said, decentralization, limited supply, technology...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

according to the original goal that bitcoin is created as digital money, even bitcoin is not just a digital dollar, but it can be digital money any country as long as it provides its exchang
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:24:01 AM

Bitcoin is actually a digital cryptocurrency, and dollar is a natural currency that used as a medium of exchange. The comparison of two are very quite different of status and situations, dollar is a centralized, and bitcoin is decentralized. They are something having opposite situations. Bitcoin also has a large contributions of economic growth globally and give chance to the people become financially stable. Thats the big difference of two, because dollar is only used as a medium of exchange, unlike bitcoin that give people a chance to work and a job that earns and gain profit. So for me bitcoin is profitable and a business, and dollar is only a money.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

can also be said bitcoin is the dollar in the digital world of all transactions so easy. it's helped how people and communities to process bitcoin as a means of payment in cyberspace.

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
i think telegram coin will be the leader
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:07 AM

As the generic name says for it, bitcoin is a digital currency and is normally traded to fiat/dollar to become a real cash. The only difference of these two currencies is its physical form where Bitcoin is intangible and the other (fiat) is tangible.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

Yes I agree with your opinion about this forum which is fantastic because it can be in the slot for various needs, but I do not agree with you to equate bitcoin with dollar because they are very different.
Bitcoin is not regulated by any bank or party but the dollar is in charge and the amount of bitcoin is limited but the dollar amount every year increases.

endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

I think bitcoin is noting the same as dollar. You have to remember that Bitcoin is the digital currency, while dollar is real currency that is common to many people using it. Differences with bitcoin, which only partially use it. Because I know that bitcoin is mostly underestimated by people who are less well informed about bitcoin.
The difference between bitcoin and the dollar is that it does not have an entity and people who know it do not have more U.S. dollars, but if more people know bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will replace the dollar.
vdhsas

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

I agree with you that the real design and everything in this community are geniuses. But Bitcoin and the U.S. dollar are two different things. At least the U.S. dollar is a currency recognized by the state or even the world. Bitcoin is not.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:03:39 AM

As the generic name says for it, bitcoin is a digital currency and is normally traded to fiat/dollar to become a real cash. The only difference of these two currencies is its physical form where Bitcoin is intangible and the other (fiat) is tangible.

they have many differences starting from the physical form and the value of the currency if in exchange. but on the other hand they are mutually beneficial.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

they have many differences starting from the physical form and the value of the currency if in exchange. but on the other hand they are mutually beneficial.

Challenges for all types of currencies, and Bitcoin continues to serve as the money of the future. sometime this might happen and the currency will disappear.
It sounds crazy but some countries are starting to apply digital currency.
we'll see 3 years ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: