Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1761 times)
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

As the generic name says for it, bitcoin is a digital currency and is normally traded to fiat/dollar to become a real cash. The only difference of these two currencies is its physical form where Bitcoin is intangible and the other (fiat) is tangible.

they have many differences starting from the physical form and the value of the currency if in exchange. but on the other hand they are mutually beneficial.

Challenges for all types of currencies, and Bitcoin continues to serve as the money of the future. sometime this might happen and the currency will disappear.
It sounds crazy but some countries are starting to apply digital currency.
we'll see 3 years ahead.

more modern technological developments. of course every country in demand to follow or lag far behind. it's as the cause some countries are starting to accept some digital currencies including bitcoin, and this is not a crazy idea but it is a technological demand.

MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Forum is that where we can discuss every things for example problem we can solved it from this forum and other will give an suggestion. I think you are correct about that but the value of dollar and bitcoin has gap on that thing. Bitcoin has really big value.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

bitcoin is a commodity like the stock market and not the currency, these are two different things from both systems and forms, so you can not compare between bitcoin and dollar,
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

bitcoin is a commodity like the stock market and not the currency, these are two different things from both systems and forms, so you can not compare between bitcoin and dollar,
many considered it as a fiat in online where in fact it is much of that, it will be good to consider it as an investment that still has developing usage and importance.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
Yeah, I agree with you, I must say also that bitcoin is a counterpart of dollars. I also agree that this forum really helps to make bitcoin more popular, I'm glad to be a part of this forum where I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, and also helped me how to earn more bitcoins in many ways.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

In physical money DOLLAR is the leader but in digital money BITCOIN is the leader. in near future BTC will famous than dollar and usage will high than dollar. Because its easy and more safe BTC than Dollar.

gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, and the government has no control over it.

People can come and talk about its good and bad, and also promote a special thing.

Maybe in the future, bitcoin could replace the dollar.
samantha89

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

I also think like that, thinking that bitcoin is a digital dollar. as we know that the dollar is the international currency.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

I would also argue that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto because the value of BTC is higher for now. as the dollar as an international currency that had made a benchmark by all countries. and it was the discovery that very genius.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:52 AM

dollar is leader of international currencies because most of countries in this world use dollar for every world wide transactions and bitcoin also can consider as leader of cryptocurrencies but in my opinion bitcoin will more valuable rather than dollar however some people says several times ago bitcoin also can called as digital gold this is more good than called bitcoin as the digital dollar
deltarichard1322

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

Yes, it is and it can change the world.

However, there is a post from Bloomberg indicating that the number of bitcoins in existence is limited, while the number of dollars is not. Simple intuition says that if you create more of something, its value goes down.

It also means that it is not certain if Bitcoin can be considered as Digital Dollar.
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

No I do not think so.Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin money is earned through.Because of this money ,many people think that bitcoin is a digital dollar.That's not right.But it is believed that,in the future bitcoin will be known as a digital dollar all over the world.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

I can not compare bitcoin and dollar because they are such a different dollar in the material world and bitcoin is in digital and knowing it just does not have an idea how to compare. By bitcoin, not everything can be determined by the dollar, but by the dollar.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Bitcoin is not a digital dollar because dollar is inflating and slowly getting decreased on its value and with that said, it is more on being gold digitally because its price is just like gold that is going up over the years and with its technology, it can go up even more in the near future because the future of the financial system is right here in bitcoin.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

As the generic name says for it, bitcoin is a digital currency and is normally traded to fiat/dollar to become a real cash. The only difference of these two currencies is its physical form where Bitcoin is intangible and the other (fiat) is tangible.

they have many differences starting from the physical form and the value of the currency if in exchange. but on the other hand they are mutually beneficial.

Challenges for all types of currencies, and Bitcoin continues to serve as the money of the future. sometime this might happen and the currency will disappear.
It sounds crazy but some countries are starting to apply digital currency.
we'll see 3 years ahead.

more modern technological developments. of course every country in demand to follow or lag far behind. it's as the cause some countries are starting to accept some digital currencies including bitcoin, and this is not a crazy idea but it is a technological demand.
Of course, technology is an important part that every country should pay attention to.
Technological advances are a benchmark for becoming an ideal and growing country.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

Hello everybody . Of course, if we draw parallels, the dollar is already the king of the foreign exchange market, Bitcoin, is also the king of the crypto currency market. Yes, of course, bitcoin as a digital dollar. I do not think that we need to invent something more and talk.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

I think Bitcoin is a kind of digital encryption asset. Instead of owning property or other valuable assets such as gold, diamonds, and dollars, we will choose Bitcoin as a substitute.Because you own Bitcoin, it will be anonymity and ownership of your assets.

Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

Bitcoin is like a dollar even bitcoin is digital money but its so much potential currency now a days. Because everybody now using bitcoins because they know have a future in bitcoin.
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

In my opinion it is not dollar, but it is a crypto grown in the belief of investors and development based blockchain technology.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

In my opinion it is not dollar, but it is a crypto grown in the belief of investors and development based blockchain technology.

I think the current reality is that while payments in crypto are still difficult as not many retailers accept crpyto. Bitcoin is already the dollar in the context of the crypto markets, it is the most trusted cryptocurrency and when markets fall money flows to bitcoin.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: