Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1761 times)
Kaattu1

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Bittcoin doesn’t exist as a physical currency. There are no actual coins or notes. It exists only online.Real-world currencies, like the dollar, are managed by a central bank such as the US Federal Reserve or the Bank of England, which manage the money supply to keep prices steady. They can print more money or withdraw some from circulation if they think it’s needed, as well as using other monetary policy controls such as adjusting interest rates.Bitcoin has no central bank and isn’t linked to or regulated by any state. The supply of the cryptocurrency is decentralised – it can only be increased by a process known as “mining”.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Bitcoins is a digital currency and imagine the concept of credit cards, they are just pretty much the same. Bitcoins is more profitable rather than placing your money on banks because the value of cryptocurrency is increasing as the time goes by while the scale of fiat in the banks are very slow.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Most digital assets are always referred to by the dollar but the most profitable is the number 1 in bitcoin is more expensive than the number 1 in the form of dollars so that many people who start join this forum to take a few opportunities for profit.
fortuneteller

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Yes, leaders In different field yet same concept and idea. Bitcoin and dollar are both signature of a booming and growing economy, once it's economy fall or other rises up it's possible to remove it from the top list. But for now, they are both diamonds of their own economic mountains shining on top of it.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

Yahh
We know bitcoin is a digital crypto currency,but dollar is the another currency in the world.Bitcoin only stay on internet.When we going to use it we have to convert it into another currency like dollar.Dollar using as a currency in many country.maximum payment of bitcoin are given into dollar.So we just say it a digitall dollar or digital currency.

Sonai Moni

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Bitcoin is the digital dollar. Yes, it is true. That dollar are used by most of country in the world to trading. As the dollar is considered to be the digital currency and considered worldwide to be the standerd in which every  currency in Bitcoin. I think  we can not  compare dollar and bitcoin as for now. But yes dollar is one of the  leading currency in its platform  and in cryptocurrency bitcoin is top 1 and the leading.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

forums are supposed to be a place where you get pointed in the right direction on a particular subject, its supposed to educate , integrate and  created a more rounded individual , this is exactly what this forum provides. its a source of credible information not just for new persons but also for senior members who would like information regarding anything that has to do with crypto currencies . All that's required is asking the question and you will get a numbers of answer that definitely will point you in the right direction. for example people can come here to inquire about the integrity of anything crypto...whether it be an ICO or even a exchange.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

I think this time I am going to disagree. Bitcoin can be valued at any currency. Not because dollar is the primary medium of exchange to most platforms, it can be also valuated at other cryptos. The only point of cryptos is that it promotes blockchain technology which can be used in the future by many companies.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

Bitcoin is the digital dollar. Yes, it is true. That dollar are used by most of country in the world to trading. As the dollar is considered to be the digital currency and considered worldwide to be the standerd in which every  currency in Bitcoin. I think  we can not  compare dollar and bitcoin as for now. But yes dollar is one of the  leading currency in its platform  and in cryptocurrency bitcoin is top 1 and the leading.

Bitcoin is the digital dollar.
no it is not. bitcoin is a crypto currency that mainly used online , while dollar is only a plain currency that can only be use offline

Yes, it is true. That dollar are used by most of country in the world to trading.
no its not true. Dollar cant be used in trading because a dollar is only a currency that can only be used in buying. dollar is not an asset that can be used in trading.

As the dollar is considered to be the digital currency
no , dollar is not a digital currency but rather it is only a normal currency.

I think  we can not  compare dollar and bitcoin as for now.
you already compare the dollar and bitcoin earlier.

But yes dollar is one of the  leading currency in its platform  and in cryptocurrency bitcoin is top 1 and the leading.
dollar is not a platform. but i agree that it is the leading in local currencies because it is the measurement or the base of all currencies worldwide.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

I believe everything is design for a purpose and that is what as you have described this forum's purpose serves. On the other hand, I think that you have the correct idea of calling dollar and bitcoin leaders of their platforms as anybody could just notice it by observing how exchanges put these currencies on top of the list.  Bitcoin for example is still the best currency to invest on.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Bitcoin is not a  digital dollar. It is a  digital currency bacause a dollar is only a currency.Dollar is currency but we have a different country and different  money.Dollar is not an asset that can be used in treading.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

I prefer to think - bitcoin is not a digital dollar, but a digital gold. Many people simply believe in gold. In the end, the price of an asset is what people believe it’s worth.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

Yes, bitcoin.is the digital dollar.Because we can so many uses of bitcoin in our area.Bitcoin.is so much popular in worldwide like dollar.Bitcoin.price is also a big thing for itself.People are making transactions over bitcoin.It's so smooth and easy to use bitcoin.like dollar.So I think bitcoin is the digital dollar.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Bitcoin is indeed the digital dollar, no currency is more valuable than it is and its preferred as the means of pay by most crypto users. it can also be exchanged with other alts making it the most important crypto available

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

bitcoin and the dollar are not connected at all. bitcoin is a digital currency and the dollar is tied to the gold reserve

Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

I guess that is all because it started here.
You can see satoshi's posts here which is the root of everything. It might not be the way bitcoin discussion should be but without that start and the continues support of the next batch of people here then I dont think it could gain this large amount of value now.
That is my opinion. I hope I am right.
petyp123456789

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

Bitcoin's secure P2P network provides new opportunities for financial technology and allows consumers to save money.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Genius is the one whom the reason of crypto formation in digital. It can put also to real world from cryptocurrency in digital term to in cash on hand term and thats really sound dollar. I don't think that bitcoin could be the next dollar but I think it could be the next currency in the system of money.
Asker_Tanker

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

Yes,BTC is a gold on cryptocurrency in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: