Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1758 times)
venturivenerable

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

Let me clarify your faults Dolar is just another fiat like YEN and INR so it is not a boss but just wide known same for BTCS also.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

I agree if bitcoin and dollar are king on the platform. Bitcoin in crypto currency, dollar on fiat currency. Bitcoin and the dollar can collaborate on the value of each platform. It's just that bitcoin can pair to fiat currency. But the dollar is only slightly in pairs with the crypto currency. The value in coinmarketcap is simply conversion after pairing with bitcoin and ethereum.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

Bitcoin is not a digital dollar, it's just a digital currency. Which is operated only by the central bank. Dollars and coins are again managed or regulated by the Dollars can be used directly in any country, but Bitcoin is still prohibited from using in some countries. So I can say that Bitcoin is not a dollar but it is a digital currency.
questlunar2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

yea the comparison can be made appropriately because both of them are well known, Dollar for positive approach and BTC for negative LOL
stuffingfrisbee

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Its too much because btcs are no mach for dollar. Dollar values are too cold and stable than the btcs fluctuative value
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

Yes, I agree with this. Bitcoin is similar to USD with a strength and power in the crypto market. Bitcoin makes it popular and has a large user base. That holds the bitcoin value and it's the king with the crypto market dominance. And the goal of becoming a world-wide payment method like the US dollar is gaining in popularity and acceptance as a common currency for payment in the world.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

At the moment 80% of international payments, 60% of international reserves and almost 100% of oil supplies are calculated in US dollars. However, the people behind the US FRS understand that the epoch of global hegemony of the US currency is coming to an end. In the modern world, the currency is first and foremost the reputation of the issuer, and it is getting worse and worse for the US every year. Need a spare airfield, and, apparently, the "masters of money" behind the Federal Reserve System, decided to move from the dollar to bitcoin. From January to December 2017, bitocoin's capitalization increased by more than 2500% and exceeded the $ 300 billion mark.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

this is because on the site and there is encouragement from people who are involved in the world of cryptocurrency investors, miners, and bounty hunters so this is where we can do together to strengthen the value of virtual currency is a good technology and genius we must learn and accept new technologies such as this.
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

good point that one because we always express bitcoins on the basis of Dollar value and expressing them as such can make them value more
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Ofcourse btc is the best and topmost traded digital crypto with a hassle free transactions and maintainance
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency dont compare with dollar, bitcoin value is not stable and value changing everyday and dollar value is stable and bitcoin is blockchain technology based digital coin,you can send and receive it.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

I think Bitcoin and the U.S. dollar can't be compared. The U.S. currency makes us the currency that we use in real life. We can use the U.S. dollar to buy anything. Bitcoin acts as a cryptocurrency. Its function is to store and hedge assets, two different systems.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency with meaningful value in the real world, so it can be used to exchange dollars, yen or any other currency in the world. As long as people trust them enough, bitcoin can become a universal currency.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
yes bitcoin is the digital dollar.This dollar design ar too good.anytime we can give money from this dollar
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

Given that bitcoin is the most valuable of all the cryptocurrencies in the market then it is only fitting that bitcoin is referred to as the digital dollar. Bitcoin is doing so well given that it hasn't been out for a very long time and it still has the highest market value of any coin and it is steadily making its mark in the real world and its uses are expanding significantly.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

I would love to think about Bitcoin is a digital dollar that is not tied to a bank or government and allows users to spend money anonymously. But I'm affraid dollar emmisioner will never allow to use dollars anonymously.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

Yes bitcoin is a digital money and about the forum this is the reason why this forum was being created. It helps people know more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Very informative and you can get all the information needed in doing bitcoin, anything about bitcoin. So I agree it is really genius idea.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency not dollar but bitcoin and dollar are king on the platform.bitcoin and the dollar can collaborate on the value of each platform.bitcoin value not changing everyday but dollar value is stable and bitcoin is blockchain technology based digital coin.this dollar design ar too good.anytime we can give money from this dollar.
jongo

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Up to now, notwithstanding the sharp fall of Bitcoin from last year's peak, I am still confident it is the leader in the game. And in relation to your statement, it is still the benchmark of all other cryptos in the market, just like the dollar to all other currencies.

Thusly, Bitcoin is STILL the number ONE choice, if it is not the only choice.

So well said.  While all cryptos carry a degree of risk, the longevity and popularity of Bitcoin provide some semblance of stability (how's that for alliteration?)  It's analogous to countries buying dollars when the world economy is down.
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency not dollar but bitcoin and dollar are king on the platform.It helps people know more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.Bitcoin makes it popular and has a large user base. It is a gold on cryptocurrency in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: