Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1761 times)
Jexjatto

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Well, i think everyone also sees it from that point of view, Bitcoin is the first official cryptocurrency, and the Dollar is the most preferred used currency around the world, so that is basically it.
That is what this forum is for, helps people who knows nothing about bitcoin to come and have a common ground and learn from one another, i also have to applaud the design, good job guys ..
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

Right! Bitcoin is a digital currency. Because the value of bitcoin is calculated in US dollars. All transactions, exchanges and purchases are in dollars. In Vietnam we have to convert Vietnamese money into money to participate in bitcoin.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

BTC is the lading cryptocurrency in the world. BTC lead the crypto market and economy as well.
BTC is the digital GOLD instead of dollar.
BTC is the freedom.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
Yes bitcoin  is a digital and a cashless  a electronic  currency no hassle a fastest way the earn money

Well, hopefully. Bitcoin is indeed a breakthrough. It is viewed as a glimpse to what many are hoping for, a cashless society. Bitcoin these days has been approved to some countries, some fastfood, and some travel agencies worldwide. Hopefully, this will be widespread in the near future.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Over the past few months, the popularity of virtual crypto currency has increased dramatically to an incredible scale. Currently, the crypto currency (Bitcoin and others) is known all over the world. People, companies, banks and even governments of large countries know about it or at least somewhere.
Bitcoin was introduced in 2009 and is now the most popular and mass crypto currency in the world. Its value at the moment exceeds $ 3 thousand. Interest in bitcoin is so high that analysts predict an increase in the value of this crypto currency up to $ 300 thousand by 2030.
And this may well be realized, since bitcoin really grows faster than other types of virtual currency (altcoins) on the market. Among the latter, for example: Litecoin, Namecoin and PPcoin. True, they can not be compared with bitcoin - these crypto-currencies are too weak in terms of development.
Bitcoin has open source code, so its architecture is known all over the world. Anyone can become the owner of this crypto currency - it's enough to download special software.

The main features of Bitcoin include:
Instant P2P transactions
Support for international payments
Low or no commission
Protection with hexadecimal code
In general, with all its advantages, Bitcoin is faster, cheaper and significantly more reliable than all modern national currencies offered by countries of our planet. This is understood by people who actively buy / create bitcoins, and investors investing in this crypto currency are big investments.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

yeah maybe it will be a digital dollar because it is universal or we can use it worldwide like usd. this two currency has a good platform thats why we can compare it as the same currency.
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

I think many consider bitcoin as a digital currency. So, you can compare bitcoin with the dollar. Probably, this comparison is possible because the dollar has won a leading place among currencies, and bitcoin is among the crypto currency and is their king. Both bitcoin and dollar have a powerful investment and profit potential.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

I actually admired so much those people who begin bitcoin as the digital currency. Wow! Really wow! For it is just through internet then it will change to fiat how come that it will happen. Now bitcoin popularity moving all over the world. How very genius those people behind this project. Limited but it still survive.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

First of all bitcoin is a good asset for making investments. Besides it is possible to use Bitcoin for anonymous, quick transactions all around the world. This is very convenient way of providing money.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

First of all bitcoin is a good asset for making investments. Besides it is possible to use Bitcoin for anonymous, quick transactions all around the world. This is very convenient way of providing money.
Bitcoin is a not  only digital dollar but instead it is a universal digital currency this is because bitcoin can be easily exchange in forms of money.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

I guess yes Bitcoin as crypto currency act as mode of payment in virtual world with corresponding value in dollars it act as an intermediary between real transaction and virtual transaction which more people find convenient to use since all transaction are done online and can be done according to your desire.

zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

I think this is true. The dollar is the real currency used throughout the world. It is an international currency. Bitcoin is the highest value digital currency. There are a lot of copper bitcoin users. So people can see that bitcoin is a digital money currency.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

I think the dollar is different from bitcoin, because the dollar has become a universal currency and very stable, while bitcoin is very unstable and volatile, but dollar and bitcoin have in common, they are both the most recognized currency in the community, the dollar in the real world , while bitcoin in the digital world

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

I guess that bitcoin is not a digital dollar, but digital gold, because you can print dollar, and gold can only be mined  Smiley
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

Yes Bitcoin Digital Currency, Now bitcoin popularity moving all over the world Once upon a time the people of the world, and everyone, are interested in it
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

I think this is true. Bitcoin is the most valuable currency today. Many countries accept bitcoin payments. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. There are a lot of copper bitcoin users. So bitcoin is like the digital dollar.
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

l agree with you. bitcoin is digital coins And digital currency . we can do a lot of in bitcoin. we can buy online products in bitcoin . we can earn in Bitcoin. With this digital currency we can get money by investing. Almost all countries use this Bitcoin. so Bitcoin is the digital dollar and currency.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Comparing it to a dollar is not a good idea because we all know the truth behind all fiats, governments can order to print as many as they want to. Bitcoin is something better than dollar and our banking system mostly because of fixed supply and decentralization. I am quite surprised that nobody decided to attack all of the banks all around the world to make their services unusuable or completely offline. This could teach people a lesson that they should not completely depend on banks. Maybe they would understand importance of cryptocurrencies.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Not the dollar, but digital currency smiley we can compare it to the dollar to compare, it is quite different system.because, It is possible to send money anywhere in a short time,It can be purchased at a higher price later through storage,No banking needs to be contacted,so,Bitcoin is the digital dollar.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

say no more, if bitcoin preferable to the top of it platform i agree with that, but this forum are made exactly for bitcoin, and bitcoin is a mother of crypto after all, we can just says the first start are leading, but we don't know if bitcoin still have a crown in couple of year that just depend on the community that still developed this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: