Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1761 times)
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

I am sure as far as bitcoin we are say dollar. As soon as it possible it call dollar. Bitcoin is the main part of currency on crypto market. Its depend on market value and feature. People can say its good or bad depend on your mind. After few years bitcoin is new currency dollar platform. When the bitcoin is set up digital currency we are so happy moment on crypto market. I am sure it will be ensure digital currency depend on dollar.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

modern technological developments. of course every country in demand to follow or lag far behind. it's as the cause some countries are starting to accept some digital currencies including bitcoin, and this is not a crazy idea but it is a technological demand.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

I would really not suggest to compare Bitcoin to the US Dollar, since the latter is now going towards a great crisis now that some countries are dismissing the petrodollar - which is what it has always given it its status and value. So are you trying to suggest that bitcoin is leaded towards a similar crises?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

In the context of being leaders in their spheres viz crypto vs fiat, we may equate them. But in the context of value, it would be gross injustice to compare bitcoin with gold due to the following

1. Bitcoin is not subject to supply manipulation like the dollar
2. Bitcoin is backed by real value, which is the people
3. One bitcoin is equal to almost 9,000 dollars, that is an absolute class separation in itself
4. Bitcoin has intrinsic value and is immune to inflation

The list goes on and on...
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

I think that it is difficult to compare these two. It's the same when we say that bitcoin is digital gold, by my opinion it is not correct to compare all these things.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
We do not have to worry or trouble to compare both and importantly we have to secure bitcoin from hackers and we can make bitcoin digital currency.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

Dollar is a fiat,bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which makes is decentralized and cant be manipulated by anyone
Dollar is being controlled by the banks,bitcoin isnt
Dollar is a centralized currency which can be stolen or copied,bitcoin cannot be destroyed nor copied.

You know the difference now?

forumsehat

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

This design is very genius, here bitcoin and dollar it seems to be interconnected because the dollar is used as a benchmark to see bitcoin prices.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

Yes it can be said that, the biggest bitcoin transaction is with the dollar so it is worthy of being said to be a digital dollar, as we know that the use of bitcoin is so popular that we never hesitate to use bitcoin, and of course it will bring great great impact for the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

Bitcoin is not really digital dollar but bitcoin is digital world currency because bitcoin is the currency in the internet that is use of many people around the world, not only in one specific place but in the whole world bitcoin is very useful as currency that is why I don`t agree when someone say bitcoin is a digital dollar.

Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

I also say bitcoin is a digital dollar. therefore i prefer to keep my money in bitcoin gan. because by buying bitcoin by itself my money will be doubled.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

Of course, bitcoin is the smart world digital currency that is based on blockchain technology and works on the internet and it is by many people around the world, bitcoin is really very useful for everyone, and i hope In the future it will thrive.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

after I know and understand that bitcoin is a digital dollar. there are already many people who store their asset assets in bitcoins. rather than storing their assets in the Bank. or buy gold. because they know Will get a big profit if bitcoin prices rise.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Bitcoin is far different if compare with dollar. Bitcoin using decentralized system and very transparant ledger, beside that bitcoin have limited supply and dollars not. Even digital dollar, its like paper money because its still controlled by central bank

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

very agree with you. Because the value of bitcoin is so high that it is not the same as the dollar. So you know how to use digital power to earn bitcoin and here you can also identify big companies and investing people in bitcoin
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
I think that too. differ only in power, fiat currency (dollar, euro, yuan, etc.) is governed by financial institutions. while bitcoin, full power in individuals / people who have bitcoin. indeed these currencies are leaders in their platforms, but inside the global. bitcoin is the leader of currencies and assets.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

I also think like you, I always think bitcoin is the same as the dollar, the leader of the currency. and in this forum bitcoin can get investors and consumers to develop more technological. with the existence of this community we can also to find out more information about bitcoin.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

Here in forum we can talk about bitcoin freely and no doubt. Once people created account they like starting talking about dollar, for me bitcoin will not considered as dollar but we can earn bitcoin and exchange to dollar.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

For me these are not same because bitcoin and dollar are different.The value of bitcoin is so high than dollar.Other hand bitcoin have limited supply and dollars not.So its different, but we need give value both bitcoin and dollar because its very helpful to us.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

In the coming years, bitcoin will leave the market. Or very much reduce its use due to high fees
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

In the coming years, bitcoin will leave the market. Or very much reduce its use due to high fees
If we speak about value bitcoin is really good as dollar, but they are really a big different to each other, I think bitcoin is the most amazing coin in crypto feild while dollar is a currency that has a value made by government, I think there are a lot of differences between  the two because they don't have the same path.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: