Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1758 times)
jjjrmy

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Actually the bitcoins is a digital currency which can used by anybody to buy goods or services because it has a monetary value just like dollar.
Bitcoin is a wonderful blessing for all of us that we should be grateful of and proud of,  because of this we can have a better life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

I think we can not compare bitcoin to dollars, bitcoin is the smart digital currency it is operated through the internet and is a huge source of wealth for everyone because of its high value, The dollar is used to live in the realities of our lives.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Yes bitcoin is digital dollar  we can make all nations to be happy This can do alol things to us. We can make easier our electronic transaction. All is quick to to do in digital money.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

dollar is the world currency reference, while bitcoin is a reference of all coins. I think both are the kings of each currency, the difference is only physical and digital
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

It can't be defined as a digital dollar, but it should be worth something like the dollar in a few years.

Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

I also think like you, I always think bitcoin is the same as the dollar, the leader of the currency. and in this forum bitcoin can get investors and consumers to develop more technological. with the existence of this community we can also to find out more information about bitcoin.
Zanneti

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

dollar and bitcoin are the king of currencies, but with different portions and spheres. different dollar and bitcoin places, however, can not be equated or compared when paired without discriminating where he applies.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

it is obviously very different, the dollar is still the dollar and bitcoin is still bitcoin, the first digital currency appears, but bitcoin price refers to the dollar price, it's the similarity between dollar and bitcoin, but different in physical and value. because the value of the dollar currency is accepted in various countries and bitcoin has entered into several major countries then the price refers to the dollar.
Yes i agreed with you and bitcoin is not realy the same with dollar.
Dollar can be used for payment and its accepted in offline market everywhere and if we use dollar for investment, the fluctuative is no so high but only can use trading with leverage. For bitcoin, its not used for global payment yet not all market accpet bitcoin. But its good for investment.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

bitcoin is a new type of cryptocurrency, not just a digital dollar.
bitcoin usage is very high after cryptocurrency booming at the end of last year.
i think peoples will use bitcoin more and more in the next years.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Bitcoin is not dollar, if it is dollar, it is only worth $ 1 and always the same, But to Bitcoin about being $ 1 is impossible! So Bitcoin is digital money, not dollars
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

I think that it is difficult to compare these two. It's the same when we say that bitcoin is digital gold, by my opinion it is not correct to compare all these things.

I think you semi can compare them. They both have a limited supply, both are hedges against the system, both have tons of libertarians supporting. If your in possession of gold or bitcoin you are actually own it and have full control (as long as not held in an exchange) so they share real ownership.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency not dollar. You can use it at any time, any where. Bitcoin is actually use for transfer a large amount money to a small amount
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100