Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1761 times)
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

I think it is not digital dollar it is digital currency. In my own opinion it is difficult to compare these two.it is not correct to compare all these thing. Bitcoin and dollar are king on the platform.
serenacalce

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Yes Bitcoin Digital Currency, Now bitcoin popularity moving all over the world Once upon a time the people of the world, and everyone, are interested in it
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Yes it could have been but it applies all over the world bitcoin and not just digital dollars but other digital currencies.

I think Dollars and bitcoins above all their competitors on their respective platforms, is what I think
forums exist to spread acceptance of certain things and people can come and discuss it good and bad and also promote certain things.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

I guess so. Because the value of bitcoin is not equally the same but its random abd its always in the range of dollars value i guess. Bitcoin community in this forum has been really supportive of bitcoins and is a big part of the total growth of bitcoins in consumers. I guess yes because bitcoin is used to buy something on my part. I am using a coin and converting it on a dollar. It is just that it is only on the internet while a dollar is tangible. For bitcoin, its not used for global payment yet not all market accpet bitcoin. But its good for investment.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Not a dollar, but digital currency Smiley we cannot compare it to dollar, it is quite different system.
Yes bitcoin is a digital currency which is not touchable and noticeable. But only a simple digit, hence bitcoin is called digital currency but not digital dollar.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I think that's right in our wallet it's converted into USD value. With it can be shown that they give a lot of value to the dollar. And it's worth it if bitcoin is a digital dollar. The difference is only in the wallet if bitcoin wallet in blockchain and my ether wallet (MEW).
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency not dollar. A currency that usually used online. its not used for global payment yet not all market accpet bitcoin. Bitcoin is a truly worldwide currency.
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

It can be said like that too of course but Bitcoin is a digital and special currency. It is not appreciated so much by people but in the future, people will understand more of it and Bitcoin will be the dominant currency.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

In the coming years I see the Btc turn into a save currency and significantly more the pioneer of alternate cryptocurrencies. On the off chance that gold is the hold resource second to none and the dollar is the currency of reference for other fiat monetary standards the Btc among cryptocurrencies is something halfway amongst gold and dollar.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

yes it right Bitcoin is the digital dollar. beacause it is high price. Bitcoin income much simpler. Bitcoin has the potential to make a future with in it.we can convert into a real money. So in a word, Bitcoin is a digital doller.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
maybe it's true bitcoin is equivalent to american dollar but its place is different bitcoin in digital world and dollar in real life, but the difference between the two is there and one of them bitcoin like bank owned by private and not controlled by government and dollar money controlled by government and now bitcoin has been widely accepted in universal countries for payment in certain places
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

I think so too. That day is not too far away that Bitcoin will reign as a real currency. This will be possible only when the people of the world accept Bitcoin universally. Since then, Bitcoin will be extinguished by virtual trading.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

Not really because other currency might do as well in exchange to bitcoin as a digital currency. Sad but you are just one sided and just think only about dollar which is i think your current currency you are using. Well do not generalize as well because bitcoin has originated in japan and their currency is not dollar.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:33:11 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Bitcoin can really be converted into dollar and vice versa. Knowing that bitcoin is now universal, therefore it is never limited im bitcoin alone. Bitcoin and dollars are two different things although it do have similarities, which is said to be use for transaction, but when in terms on the physical appearance, it is noticeable that bitcoin is impossible to be hold unlike dollar. Therefore, saying that one could be the exchange of another is not good at all.
DenZil696

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

President of Blue Line Futures, crypto-investment investor Bill Baruch (Bill Baruch) believes that in the short term, the bitcoin rate will reach $ 11.5 - $ 11.8 thousand
DenZil696

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

John Williams, the head of the Federal Reserve in San Francisco and the contender for the post of head of the Fed of New York, was skeptical about the crypto-currencies. "Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can not replace the US dollar, because they do not meet the basic requirements for currencies and do not undergo a basic check," Williams said.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

I will say that Bitcoin is not a dollar. It is a digital currency. Digital currency is different in dollar, currency is a system of money in general use in a particular country.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

Bitcoin is the digital dollar

not dollar, but you can use is like cash
TheReality

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

For me its not,  because bitcoin and dollar are different but the same currency. Because the value of bitcoin is so high unlike dollar.  So its different, but we need give value bitcoin and dollar because its very helpful to us.
I really agree with you. bitcoin with dollars is different. dollar is real money for real life. but bitcoin is digital money can be for real life and can be useful to us. but unfortunately not many know about bitcoin. once knowing about bitcoin is bad for them
PlayUp

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

How much longer will the term "dollar" be relevant? Anyone else think that BTC will soon become the global standard over the USD? As in, potentially within the next decade?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: