Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1758 times)
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

Bitcoib is unpredictable but we can still assume it. If you know the movement of coins, if bitcoin rise at that specific time the we can assume that in the next movement it will fall down. That's the normal movement of crypto coins especially bitcoin. So bitcoin now is falling down so we assume next month or year it will wake up again and rise.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

I think bitcoin is a crypto currency also known as blockchain technology digital assets is a general digital book that records all digital currency transactions and USD. Fixed income mutual funds aimed at providing an attractive growth rate of the dollar-denominated investment value. Wink
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

I think bitcoin is noting the same as dollar. You have to remember that Bitcoin is the digital currency, while dollar is real currency that is common to many people using it. Differences with bitcoin, which only partially use it. Because I know that bitcoin is mostly underestimated by people who are less well informed about bitcoin.
TheReiMarketer01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

I think bitcoin like digital GOLD. Every altcoin follow him. BTC become a symbol of cryptocurrency.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

bitcoin and dollar is different both have different principles only for bitcoin in use in cyberspace only, and for the dollar that many are in use because the money is purely real.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

paypal is the digital dollar many people have acknowledge and bitcoin is very different to that first dollar is a fiat and is functioning solely as a medium of exchange bitcoin is an advance ledger who is not limited only to transactions but can have many use cases as an information carrier of records and information.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

I think the current reality is that while payments in crypto are still difficult as not many retailers accept crpyto. Bitcoin is already the dollar in the context of the crypto markets, it is the most trusted cryptocurrency and when markets fall money flows to bitcoin.
tokrexOrg
Copper Member

Activity: 54

tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

I think the current reality is that while payments in crypto are still difficult as not many retailers accept crpyto. Bitcoin is already the dollar in the context of the crypto markets, it is the most trusted cryptocurrency and when markets fall money flows to bitcoin.

I agree. Bitcoin is the reserve currency of crypto. For the mass, it's like gold.

tokrex.org - The high-frequency DEX revolution. Join AirDrop.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
it is true, as natural law, there are goods there are also manufacturers of the market, the scientists are genius can apply the basic principles to the world of crypto
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was used to have a amount value and it is usually valued as USD or Dollar. Bitcoin vs. Dollar is a trending topic here in the forum but both of it is important because they used to have inflation and rate of change as the market controlling the amount of price of the product and services. Without Dollar or other Hard Cash as Bitcoin converted it would be useless as well as without Bitcoin digital marketing will be as slow as before because of old fashioned marketing system.
Bitcoin is the future of the Dollar. Using it as the new Dollar may help us to send rather pay or receive money in just one click in the app.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

if I notice. bitcoin is perfect when dubbed digital dollars. because with bitcoin we can also buy what our wants and needs. it just does not exist in the real world. but the impact we can feel in the real world .and that is my hope. maybe we all hope the bitcoin is received worldwide. especially in making as a tool of transaction
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Indeed the bitcoin design is brilliant and genius as we all know bitcoin is an open market making it unable to control or access by anyone or someone (including hackers) This is the first thing that I liked about when I started to research about the bitcoin, bitcoin being a blockchain based and the community is also awesome.

Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

bitcoin is the digital dollars but you can use is like cash.bitcoin is digital money can be for real life and can be useful to us.For the mass, it's like gold.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

I think bitcoin is better than the dollar. Bitcoin has a higher value than the dollar and is practical (especially for travelers).

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

not only digital dollar, it is more than that. you never see the value of dollar that increased about 1000% in few years have you ?
bitcoin is far volatile than dollar. maybe we can say bitcoin is ' a volatile digital currency'.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

bitcoin is not yet quite a currency, so it's hard to compare it to the dollar. This is an asset. The dollar is more like a stock of a good and steadily developing company
RNLCK

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Dollar is a currency of America. Bitcoin is a digital currency not an digital dollar, bitcoin has high value that dollar.
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

yes, indeed, the dollar and bitcoin are the leaders in their positions on the market. All other currencies are built on BTC, dollar and ETH
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

No, Bitcoin is not digital dollar, may call digital gold.
Bitcoin is better then dollar and gold.
This is future of payment system.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

Bitcoin is more often likened to gold (The Digital Gold). Just like gold, due to its limited supply and increase demand, the value keeps increasing gradually. Bitcoin will surely lead the world's financing to a revolutionized one where holders will get the best of transaction speed, security, control and many more to come as bitcoin gets more developments.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: