Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1756 times)
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

Dollar and bitcoin are far different.Bitcoin is a digital currency while dollar is an international currency that we use offline because it is a paper money and tangible unlike bitcoin it is intangible and we can use this only through internet. We can't transact bitcoin without internet. We can't say also that bitcoin is a digital dollar because it is not yet accepted in other countries and it is not also accepted yet as payment in stores,mall..etc. Bitcoin can be use as payment but limited like pay bills,buy loads and online shop.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Dollar and bitcoin are far different.Bitcoin is a digital currency while dollar is an international currency that we use offline because it is a paper money and tangible unlike bitcoin it is intangible and we can use this only through internet. We can't transact bitcoin without internet. We can't say also that bitcoin is a digital dollar because it is not yet accepted in other countries and it is not also accepted yet as payment in stores,mall..etc. Bitcoin can be use as payment but limited like pay bills,buy loads and online shop.

you have point but people discussing herein is bitcoin future become most popular currency like the dollar using worldwide
I believe this not possible achieve of bitcoin become most number one digital dollar treated as new money
using internet access easy to introduce and to spread bitcoin importance.
have some country accepted bitcoin as payment they nothing impossible in the future all establish in the world accept bitcoin as payment.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:37 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:19:04 AM by jake zyrus

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.  

Bitcoin is really a big game right now and bitcoin now tops among cryptocurrency. This is because bitcoin started this journey a few years ago and right now, it had helped many people by giving them sources of income. As an asset, many have succeeded in bitcoin because  it is very helpful and aims to provide a quality monetary system.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:10 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Pretty much bitcoins have been the strongest leader of its kind inspite of the volatility and the crazy crashes. Bitcoins remains to be the primary measuring currency for other cryptocurrencies as well. Truly, we will be seeing a future led by bitcoins as the pioneering digital currency in the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

Genius is the one whom the reason of crypto formation in digital. It can put also to real world from cryptocurrency in digital term to in cash on hand term and thats really sound dollar. I don't think that bitcoin could be the next dollar but I think it could be the next currency in the system of money.
N.nayem

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:01:56 AM

Its price can't be comparable to dollar. Dollar is such a stable currency and it is being fully regulated by the government themselves. You can't even say that it is a digital money as it is not yet openly accepted in such common businesses firms that we mostly make transactions day by day like supermarkets or even convenience store. Recently I read about the KFC's acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment method, it is quite surprising as it makes the image of Bitcoin as an alternative money now but can we see that all K F C S branches accept these type of payment? In my country, I think not. The adoption of this kind of money isn't that mature yet to hit the financial transactions in companies. In general, it isn't the digital we're looking for.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:03:15 AM

Dollar is a currency of America which has not any counterpart on bitcoin. On the another side the Bitcoin has a high potential of giving a profit in every individual or more even in one country but since it is not under the government of one institution that's why it is not considered as a digital dollar. But in future people will discover Bitcoin and hasten the adoption process, everything starts here, name a popular cryptocurrency or any websites that related to cryptocurrency and chances.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:08:26 AM

Its price can't be comparable to dollar. Dollar is such a stable currency and it is being fully regulated by the government themselves. You can't even say that it is a digital money as it is not yet openly accepted in such common businesses firms that we mostly make transactions day by day like supermarkets or even convenience store. Recently I read about the KFC's acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment method, it is quite surprising as it makes the image of Bitcoin as an alternative money now but can we see that all K F C S branches accept these type of payment? In my country, I think not. The adoption of this kind of money isn't that mature yet to hit the financial transactions in companies. In general, it isn't the digital we're looking for.
Because it has no boundaries it is comparable to US dollars  power  and  function but  it termd of acceptance in some commercial institutions bitcoin needs improvement and needs infrastructure to be more  resilient.

genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

I don't think the BTC has yet to compare with the dollar, because the dollar is recognized as the legal tender in the world, and bitcoin is only recognized by a small group of people. But I think the prospect of bitcoin is a viable alternative to the dollar.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
Through this site all crypto currencies are being promited from ico until it introduce to market bitcointalk.org really play a major role in promoting not only bitcoin but entire cryptocurrency coins, its uses and unique service it offers to companies and people. bitcoin is a digital currency that serves as intermidiary between physical money and online transaction it may served or used.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

I do believe in that to, dollar is the worlds common currency today, and I think bitcoin is the common currency in the cryptoworld, now that bitcoin is being known world wide, the possibility of bitcoin becoming the worlds one currency gets even higher, foe me, that would be great, getting to use bitcoin in daily transactions, its safer and more convenient.

mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Yes you right bitcoin is a digital dollar because bitcoin is the most valuable and high price altcoin in the crypto currency like dollars.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

Bitcoin can be compared to dollar because of popularity, then in terms of price bitcoin is gold. Bitcoin is been the spearhead of cryptocurrency which can be different on how dollar is the leading fiat money. These forum is just doing its purpose, forums are made to widely spread knowledge to the community, to share information.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

Comparing it to a dollar is not a good idea because we all know the truth behind all fiats, governments can order to print as many as they want to. Bitcoin is something better than dollar and our banking system mostly because of fixed supply and decentralization. I am quite surprised that nobody decided to attack all of the banks all around the world to make their services unusuable or completely offline. This could teach people a lesson that they should not completely depend on banks. Maybe they would understand importance of cryptocurrencies.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

Bitcoin is only accepted by business people today because it is the most popular cryptocurrency today. But everything can change as soon as the cryptocurrency market becomes more popular for consumers, if the market gets more popularity. Dollars and bitcoins can not be equated but if Bitcoin can circulate like a dollar. You are sure the dollar will disappear and Bitcoin becomes the world community money.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

My Monohe Bitcoin Benefits We all understand that many people using Kenana Bitcoin have made them flutter. It is today's most popular cryptocourance. We know that Bitcoin is very dependent on the market's demand. If the market becomes more popular then consumers will now be able to find other options outside of Bitcoin and they will know that there are other alternatives in exchange for money from Bitcoin.Betakaykan is the king of the market, therefore, we need to do our daily bitcoin,
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

I think bitcoin is a crypto currency also known as blockchain technology digital assets is a general digital book that records all digital currency transactions and USD. Fixed income mutual funds aimed at providing an attractive growth rate of the dollar-denominated investment value.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Yes. Dollar and bitcoin is King of his platform in terms of popularity. We should be grateful to the users of this forum because we have been using this forum as intended.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

Bitcoin is not an ordinary dollar but bitcoin is the virtual digital currency for now. Essentially, Bitcoin is based on a blockchain system so Bitcoin is more than a dollar for now. Bitcoin is the digital dollar, the euro, and the yen, which unite people into a friendly team of like-minded people and innovators who can change the world for the better.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

bitcoin is the smart digital currency it is operated through the internet and is a huge source of wealth for everyone because of its high value, The dollar is used to live in the realities of our lives.
This forum helps pretty much everyone with their problems and discuss bitcoin and how bitcoin works and pretty much its behavior over the past months. Yes you are right bitcoin is the digital dollar since it is accessed through internet and technology and can be converted into different currencies. Hopefully the government accept bitcoin as a currency the world to use since it is highly used and known by people around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: