Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:57:37 AM

so bargraphics, are you offended that Ken doesn't even want to talk to you? 

It's funny that you would say that. Gerald did make it extremely clear that one of the main reasons ActiveMining doesn't give out any detailed information is due to them originally telling you about the eASIC deal before it was confirmed and you harassing eASIC to the point where the deal almost fell through.

While I don't think this is a legitimate reason for ActM to hold back information to it's shareholders, from the sounds of it you have done more to harm this company than any actual troll out there.

This absolutely fucking infuriates me.

Really another member that joined today.   And who might you be?Huh Introduce yourself.  Now that Crumbs and espically VE can only be taken as serious as a my little pony tea set...will we be seeing more of these new "shareholders", or is this their death rattle till they pop....and we see them on the news?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toastee

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

to the moon, etc.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:09:15 AM

It's funny that you would say that. Gerald did make it extremely clear that one of the main reasons ActiveMining doesn't give out any detailed information is due to them originally telling you about the eASIC deal before it was confirmed and you harassing eASIC to the point where the deal almost fell through.

While I don't think this is a legitimate reason for ActM to hold back information to it's shareholders, from the sounds of it you have done more to harm this company than any actual troll out there.

Really another member that joined today.   And who might you be?Huh Introduce yourself.  Now that Crumbs and espically VE can only be taken as serious as a my little pony tea set...will we be seeing more of these new "shareholders", or is this their death rattle till they pop....and we see them on the news?

Joined today? uhh... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151400;sa=showPosts lol

I don't need to answer to you, dude. I've been a shareholder since IPO and I've been a regular in #ActiveMining for several months. Sorry I don't post in this clusterfuck of a thread enough to be considered important to you.

[16:41] <gecko_x2> stfu bitch
[16:41] <gecko_x2> i know more about the us SEC and the illuminati than you could ever dream of
int3ractivodular

Activity: 280

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:14:47 AM

Good god, for a self moderated thread this topic sure has a shitload of nonsensical off-topic posts cluttering it up...

I just want some decent discussion on the progress of our investments.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:18:15 AM

Really another member that joined today.   And who might you be?Huh Introduce yourself.  Now that Crumbs and espically VE can only be taken as serious as a my little pony tea set...will we be seeing more of these new "shareholders", or is this their death rattle till they pop....and we see them on the news?

Joined today? uhh... lol

I don't need to answer to you, dude. I've been a shareholder since IPO and I've been a regular in #ActiveMining for several months. Sorry I don't post in this clusterfuck of a thread enough to be considered important to you.

No one has to answer to anyone.  I guess there was a day when It was my first day too, but these Johnny come latelys are springing up too fast.  I'm just waiting for the Volcanic Ejaculator to pop.  Tick tock...tick tock.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:43:33 AM

You signed up on Sept. 20th.
toastee

Activity: 62

to the moon, etc.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:47:50 AM

You signed up on Sept. 20th.

http://todaysdate.com/

You don't need an account to put a thread in your browser bookmarks... I'm sure tons of people lurk for ages with no interest in posting.

[16:41] <gecko_x2> stfu bitch
[16:41] <gecko_x2> i know more about the us SEC and the illuminati than you could ever dream of
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 04:51:59 AM

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

Here in San Jose working with our partners to move our projects down the line.  The RTL problem has been solved and I will be releasing more information about this over the next month.  I will also over the next month be releasing the timeline on our chips as the information becomes available to us.

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO
Active Mining Corporation
Virtual Mining Corporation
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:14:47 AM

now THIS… sounds promising.
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:26:17 AM

now THIS… sounds promising.

Nothing has changed.
babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:57:21 AM

OO stfu and quit your bitching crumbs. He said he was meeting with Ken later this week. He met with Gerald who can't give the information Bar is looking for. At least wait until he meets with Ken to continue the constant diarrhea that flows from your keyboard to my screen.

Call me whatever that misfiring mess of neurons tells you to, but wait until you are spoken to.
Is that clear?  

LOL get a life, BRO!  You voice of God, you...cuutie... Kiss

Onwards and upwards!
Bokanovsky

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:42:53 AM

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

Here in San Jose working with our partners to move our projects down the line.  The RTL problem has been solved and I will be releasing more information about this over the next month.  I will also over the next month be releasing the timeline on our chips as the information becomes available to us.

Aren't we all tired of announcements of future announcements? This was Labcoin's schtick and it's a red flag... as if another one of those was necessary.
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:47:21 AM

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

So, next month (feb) you expect to know enough to release a timeline of the chips? Yikes, I was joking when I said this project will be finished by june 2015, but maybe I was right.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:16:01 AM

Ken, any chance we can have Crypto Trade enabled soon? Also will it be easy to move our shares off of Crypto Trade once coloured coins are mature?
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 09:09:27 AM

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

LOL
so people with preorders... wont have roi
nice job, ken

unicorn outdatted failed hashing hardware
worst asset to hold
glad i have sold shares long time ago.
tslimx

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:11:50 AM

thx Ken feel less like i should of set my money on fire, or spent it on hookers on backpage.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 09:39:40 AM

Ken caught me a little off guard with his early update - I've sent him a PM with the consolidated list of questions regardless. That list, and my entire message to ken, for your info, is....

Quite a few this week. Some I'm sure you wont answer (and I wouldn't recommend you do, such as the "who is the engineering firm" question) but I've collected a list for people not tried to filter it too much. Some are also worded a little argumentatively, that isn't my wording. I've removed questions which were more demands than questions. I've put an emoticon next to questions which are more frequent/considered more important.

Questions:

Have you had any sample chips at any point? If so, did they work?

Huh When are sample chips expected? Sample, low volume and normal production estimate dates?

Huh How long do you expect board design and production to take?

Huh In your progress report of November 30th 2013 you stated "We have this last week shipped our first products to customers." - What product was shipped?

What reason caused the change of plans and alteration of schedule? Were your initial timeline commitments too optimistic or was there a catastrophic failure? (if so, what?)

If you are still at the design phase now, what have you been doing for the last 6-8 months?

Are you in a position to be able to refund your customers every penny or have you spent some of the pre-order money? (Partially answered by Bargraphics trip report)

Is preorder money converted to BTC or kept as fiat?

Up until a week or so ago, Ken was telling people if they ordered TODAY they would receive a miner in feb/march - Is this still the case?

Huh Ken mentioned additional hashrate came online in November, what machines were those?

When was the new engineering firm engaged?

Can you give us a rough timeline of the full design and creation process, where we were set back, and what part of the process flow we are looping back over now.

Is there a problem with eASIC's 28nm process?

Did we face delays because Intellihash is being incorporated or is it because the boards weren't designed properly to begin with?

Who exactly is the Engineering Firm that was hired, and how long ago did this hiring take place?

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:59:19 AM

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

LOL
so people with preorders... wont have roi
nice job, ken

unicorn outdatted failed hashing hardware
worst asset to hold
glad i have sold shares long time ago.

If you sold why are you still here?
GTR_JOEY

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:09:17 AM

Exactly my thoughts, if you sold then you have no invested interest in the company. You sad lonely human being
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:19:48 AM

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

business as usual vol.2
Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:02:51 PM

In other news, Cointerra's real, working TerraMiner IV makes its world debut @ 1.6TH.
Top Secret Hyper Confidential Photos, Videos, and Specs available here:  http://cointerra.com/engineering-updates-terraminer-iv-hashing-live
I was entrusted with above link after signing a twenty-three page NDA, and am risking my life by sharing this classified information.

~Edward Snowden.
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: