Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75838 times)
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:04:22 PM

What an odd thing to ask.  Are you saying that if I do mind, you'd stop making idiotic assumptions? 

You are everyone apart from Eduardo. That was my mistake after someone made some connections and suggested HF had to gain by trashing actm.

But as you trash everything on here it's clear who you are. Oh and you also blogged and gave yourself away on your crappy ego-fulled 'look at me' site called Tremolina or something? Apparently that blog is read by all the shakers and movers in Romania.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If anyone here is in need of some reality-inducing medication it is you my friend!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:09:11 PM

I believe it's called Trollema.

lmao, that actually made me laugh. I'm in the library dammit.
NotLambchop

Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:09:34 PM

It seems you are annoyed that people assume you are someone who previously did exactly what you do, in the same manner that you do it, in the same areas that you do it, right before you appeared and started doing it (because they were banned).

Annoyed?  I find it entertaining.  But I worry about you guys, I worry...
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

Annoyed?  I find it entertaining.  But I worry about you guys, I worry...

Relax and smoke some more weed. Try to get over it comrade, Ken whipped your ass in this game - you lost to a Yankee.

edit - we haven't even mentioned ponies, unicorns and Mirceau's cute little red handbag yet! Or the fact that he stalks ladies in high-heels with his camera phone!

http://vimeo.com/13194302

You will never see such a site again once you get to the Penitentiary! Well, high heels might be floating around somewhere!
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:38:48 PM

I believe it's called Trollema.

I'm upset that you two are not getting on so well  Cry

Did Mircey-baby refuse to pay you for your Trolling pankkake? He's a 'Billionaire' remember so I'm sure he can afford to pay you more than the few coins that he did.

Remember you two might need each other one day - prison is a cold and lonely place when you have no-one to cuddle up to at night!

You could stroke each others disgusting unkempt beards.  Kiss

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:41:59 PM

... Ken whipped your ass in this game - you lost to a Yankee.

If you promise not to get agitated, I'll remind you that it was not I who "invested" in an aged but wily alcoholic from Missouri, it was you.  My finances are in order.  Forgetfulness and confusion are to be expected in an advanced case of senile dementia such as yours, most adjust.  Nurse Ratched will remember your meds--the only important thing at this point Smiley

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:50:59 PM

I'll remind you that it was not I who "invested" in an aged but wily alcoholic from Missouri

Yeah yeah touche Mirceau, touche.

But I'm not the one going on a trip to America am I? I'd rather be poor and free than have a stash of BTC that I might get to spend when I'm 70 after the authorities decide I'd done enough time.  

You will have loose bowls when you get out pretty boy. You know all about the physiological/anatomical advantages of ethic Africans I'm sure.  
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:46:31 PM

I have a theory for everyone and it goes like this.

Zum and Vince know it's over.
Vince has taken 3 free boards to keep it quiet.
They are both trying to silence the truth and hype the shares so that they can sell high and get OUT of actm.

We know they are both big investors so what else would they do if Ken had told them some bad news was coming up? They would try to hype the shares then dump their own holdings into the buyers.

No-one wants to be the last bag holder so they would be playing the clever game - you couldn't blame them really.

EDIT - I have since been banned for making this above post!! Must be true then.

Please do not post on the ActM Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.0 anymore. Failure to listen will likely result in a ban.

If you ask someone to leave your topic and they keep posting, they will be banned. PM me in such cases.

Thank you,

ActM Thread

I've been banned!

For asking questions? Where will this censorship end?
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:38:14 PM

How dare this fall on the second page.

No Wednesday update from Ken, must have been another senior moment.  Now the DC is down too, the drama and comedy never ends.  Zum says "what happened to no news is good news?"  I would normally say that generalization can be used to describe lack of news, but when it comes to his sugar daddy CEO, no news is par for the course.  To give KenScam credit, he did say he was working on something more important!
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:10:10 PM

Wonder if Ken took out some insurance on his "data center"? 

lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:34:54 PM

Lol... this post was deleted from the Gold Rush thread. Great Community!

Slowly seeing why people call it 'BitcoinScam.org'

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Why is it that I can't get a refund it working product. I received 14 doa prospectors and the drive them to Missouri personally to get tech support and it replacements and or refunds. Ken said he wails check them but it took him forever to do so and now he hasn't given me replacements or refunds so I ordered a goldrush card and my order got cancelled. I have the receipt of the returned prospectors but nobody from Vmc will talk to me. This is going to be a serious law suit if I do t get compensation very soon. My word of warning to everyone do squander 26k with Vmc like I did.

I'm sorry for your trouble.  I don't have the link handy, but I believe there is already a lawsuit afoot that you might be able to join.

I hope anyone thinking of taking a risk with this company and these boards is reading this thread.  There seems to be nothing but abysmal failure coming out of VMC.  Unfortunately this, from my understanding, is par for the course.

Not a lawsuit yet, but the Woodlaw firm is currently investigating ActM and wants to talk to anyone who has been negatively affected:
http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation

I have also started a thread over in Securities for people to discuss and organize regarding this investigation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596740.0

ActM is not VMC - the Gold Rush thread is not the place to talk about such things.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:11:06 PM

What is all this about most Prospector Boards being DOA? No wonder Ken has left the webprice at 2k USD - they are a write-off and unsellable.

He has managed to get 100 of them mining but had 300 for sale so from a total of 400 only 1/4 are any good. That means the Prospector scheme has COST the company. It is likely that 200k USD worth of investment is a total loss. Or more? And the datacentre is only just going to break-even. If you add the cost of 300 dead boards even with BTC at 1k USD the datacentre will not cover the losses of the Prospector boards.

Lets add this to the other actm losses and guess how much longer this company can keep going:

eASIC - 1 Million USD lost (8k BTC?)
mtGOX - 250BTC lost
BF - 150 BTC lost
Prospector Boards - 250k USD lost

No wonder Ken can't afford to refund pre-order customers. There is nothing or very little in the bank now surely? I think all divs will go to debtors once the company is closed down. Ken will use the last coins in the mining address to pay off the bills and close actm down for good. I feel it is going to happen that way.
bougelahi

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:24:10 PM

What is all this about most Prospector Boards being DOA? No wonder Ken has left the webprice at 2k USD - they are a write-off and unsellable.

He has managed to get 100 of them mining but had 300 for sale so from a total of 400 only 1/4 are any good. That means the Prospector scheme has COST the company. It is likely that 200k USD worth of investment is a total loss. Or more? And the datacentre is only just going to break-even. If you add the cost of 300 dead boards even with BTC at 1k USD the datacentre will not cover the losses of the Prospector boards.

Lets add this to the other actm losses and guess how much longer this company can keep going:

eASIC - 1 Million USD lost (8k BTC?)
mtGOX - 250BTC lost
BF - 150 BTC lost
Prospector Boards - 250k USD lost

No wonder Ken can't afford to refund pre-order customers. There is nothing or very little in the bank now surely? I think all divs will go to debtors once the company is closed down. Ken will use the last coins in the mining address to pay off the bills and close actm down for good. I feel it is going to happen that way.
"We are in a great position" lol christ ken this is embarrasing.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:03:35 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 05:18:30 PM by minerpart

Idk, his post history seems genuine. You did look at it, right?

He registered in Dec 2013 and mentioned ordering at that time. There are many in the same position and to call them all Trolls is ludicrous. Ken owes them money, real USD, simple as. If Ken had something big going on and thinks he can just forget and ignore these people he is a cock.

1) If Ken has something big/important going on then he can afford to refund these people, like YESTERDAY.
2) He can't afford to refund these people.
3) Therefore there is nothing big going on.
4) The 'something more important going on' bit could be him having medical treatment for a serious illness. No joke, he has been unwell last year hasn't he?

He once made a big statement saying he had 'shipped stock' meaning miners and everyone thought he meant miners but it turned out to be $10 rails. Now he says there is something important going on. Is it even actm related?? It could be a wedding he is planning.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:54:58 PM

Idk, his post history seems genuine. You did look at it, right?

He registered in Dec 2013 and mentioned ordering at that time. There are many in the same position and to call them all Trolls is ludicrous. Ken owes them money, real USD, simple as. If Ken had something big going on and thinks he can just forget and ignore these people he is a cock.

1) If Ken has something big/important going on then he can afford to refund these people, like YESTERDAY.
2) He can't afford to refund these people.
3) Therefore there is nothing big going on.
4) The 'something more important going on' bit could be him having medical treatment for a serious illness. No joke, he has been unwell last year hasn't he?

He once made a big statement saying he had 'shipped stock' meaning miners and everyone thought he meant miners but it turned out to be $10 rails. Now he says there is something important going on. Is it even actm related?? It could be a wedding he is planning.

Using the "we shipped our first products" mantra, KenScam is working on something else very important.  I suspect it could be any number of these things:

His health; ie lowering his blood pressure and heart rate, looking for a liver transplant, obtaining his Cholinesterase inhibitors for those pestering senior moments
His security; ie hiring body guards, a service detail or learning self defense, securing new residence overseas and a new passport
Other business ventures; ie setting up scams for other projects where individuals can be duped

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:03:26 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 06:38:33 PM by minerpart

pm from Zumzero to other Mods in February:

I really think it unwise to post as ActM Thread and tell people what they can and can't do.  This was one mod rule I mentioned early on and think if we start getting involved micromanaging then it's only a matter of time until we lose our impartiality.

I could tell immediately who made this post by the language used and if other shareholders got wind of who it was then this new thread looses all credibility.

I understand it all kicked off and I didn't see the posts made by DTS who was apparently quoting and therefore encouraging the trolls, but we must remain silent and simply delete unacceptable [TROLL] posts in my opinion.

Making a post as ActM Thread as a news announcement or whatever is fine.

Also, I think we should invite Vince (as suggested by minerpart) and give him the password.  He is in Europe and it would give us better coverage around the clock.  What do you guys think?

So there is Zumzero in black and white laying down the law of Modding the Official thread. And what is he doing now? EXACTLY what he warned the other Mods about - deleting a fellow shareholder because he is on a power trip and doesn't like what he's reading.

Yes I invited Vince to be a Mod and he too now deletes me.

The ultimate reason is they are the two biggest bag holders now and all they are interested in is hyping the price so that they can dump their shares and do a runner.

IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:04:24 PM

^I'm sure he's trying to make some Ken-sian backroom deal with HF, which, knowing Ken's boss legal/business skills, will end in tears.  At this point, everyone involved with HashFast is no longer talking but suing.  IceDrill Will has already smothered Simon with bacon grease, shouted bon appetit and tossed him to the lions.  Unless Ken made his deal before May 9th and has all the chips in hand, this is not ending well for anyone involved.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:21:36 PM

^I'm sure he's trying to make some Ken-sian backroom deal with HF, which, knowing Ken's boss legal/business skills, will end in tears.  

If he was competent and had well developed business acumen you could say he might be able to make some profit from such a deal. But you are right he has F-ed up everything he has done for ACTM. Nothing has been a success. It's failure all round and it's all down to Ken.

He ignored the Advisory Board advice that would have had us rich by now. If this is what Ken is planning WHOSE advice is he seeking? Is he being told it's a very bad deal? And is he again ignoring that advice because he is stubborn? Like you say he could be buying garbage. If the HF chips are good and could sell why wouldn't HF sell them to retail themselves???

I really doubt Ken has any funds to buy the HashFast inventory. He would easily be out-bid by any number of companies who have FAR more money that Ken has. He must be down to the last few hundred thousand. If anyone gets the HF chips it will be KnC and infact the quote mentions them going out of the US.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:02:34 PM

I have insider info on zumzero's exit strategy (price levels, percentages, holdings).

pm me anyone who is interested.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:17:18 PM

Mirceau Popescu in his Blog two days ago was talking about observing his felow Romanians in terms of an ant colony.

High Mircea - still in Romania or are you outside the US-friendly extradition treaty zone yet?

Quote from: JimmyJazz on Today at 07:05:05 PM
Quote from: IPO Magic on Today at 07:03:23 PM
Quote from: JimmyJazz on Today at 06:56:07 PM
Give it a rest are you 10?

Now that you've "invested" in an elderly alcoholic who has trouble spelling his own name, you want an age-appropriate playmate to do investings with?

I would much rather lose a few btc than spend everyday on here trying to get reactions.
Do you not have a gf?

Think of this thread as an ant colony.  I enjoy observing and occasionally interacting with you and your fellow finance enthusiasts, JimmyJazz.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: