Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust chart analysts?  (Read 3210 times)
Herjuna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

I believe the analysis because analysis by using accurate data is needed to support performance, because the analysis is based on data and facts so that a reader will easily trust analysis of it.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

I try to see different perspective of chart analysts. One would see the trend as bearish and another would see it as bullish so I would do my own research how I will view the market. I am doing my own charts as well and will compare it to other charts and see if I miss something or not. Base then on their previous history of being able to speculate where the price will go then I would base my judgment on whether he is trustworthy or not. After all, the charts are just speculation and market will do whatever it wants. Of course the price would depend on supply and demand but chart is a big help to know what your actions will be in case price would reach that level.

Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

I do not fully use graphical analysis, because the graph only gives information and images in order to interpret data for trading. Requires great accuracy and skill for chart analysis.
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

I do believe some chart analysis, it is an information/data and it is good in investing. Use the chart analysis as a comparator in your own findings and gatherings for better result. Don't just ignore it.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

Actuallly those chart analysis is only  a basic tool of predicting bitcoin price value, either it will go rise or down the btc  value of the market,but there is only less relevant in actual trading transaction,but i trust the chart analysis just like i trusting the supply demand in the market and social media,blogs and news,but mostly in trading  i must follow my basic instinct and decision making.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:58:49 AM

Trusting on chart analysis is not good but yes getting ideas from their suggestion and their results are good. Otherwise everyone need to keep update itself and find a way that how he can predict price of bitcoin from market condition is best way of prediction of price. Market analyst about price is using their own ideas but mostly they are giving opposite suggestion to one another.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

Well cart analysis always give you some thing to think about but not to be trusted or act on. The best way to predict price in bitcoin is through the studying of the frequency of the demands and supply which is most time very hard to come by because there is no place that can be collectively collected that is the reason for the high volatility in bitcoin price no one can predict the price of bitcoin.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

It really depends on how you analyze it, how you see the datas, chart, volume, sentiments of the market, it was never a 100 percent sure, you can only use it as a guide to know the sentiment overuling in the market on a given time, and for you to react to it faster and make more gains or cut losses.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

You are right the bitcoin price is only depend on the supply and demand but the bitcoin price is following the same chart for few years dumping at very early of every year and it also happened in this year also,but it depend on many factors so I didn't trust or care about the price chart since I am holding in long term investment but I think the price always dump at beginning and bump at end of every year.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

I think that chart analysis has its merits and its uses, however essentially what it is doing is showing you a record of the past events and there is no guarantee that the past will be repeated in the future (although it often does!).

It is good for showing you the price history of a coin so you can try and figure resistance levels, and it can help with calculating how far a coin may retreat in value during a sell-off. In summary, use them but don't rely on them as Gospel.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Personally, I trust the analysts checked myself! who gives the information fundamental and long term. and not those crooks that pampet coins funds and cheating people .
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Aside from the demands, supply and the news we must also consider the graph specially the candle stick graph. It shows the historical and the trending of price movements. It really gives us ideas on when to buy or sell. It is a great indication for us to make a decision on what are we going to do in the future. So, we better to learn and understand the graph and it really gives us reliable information and it is an additional learning for us.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

i personally don't trust on chart analyst.
but sometimes their prediction is worthy but most of the cases its just failed.
bitcoin and other crypto rate is purely based on supply and demand.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

For me, technical analysis is a quick look guide to predicting prices in the short term but when it comes to the long-term I rely on the fundamental research. There is nothing wrong with the technical/chart analysis but it is not full proof too. No one can predict the accurate future but these methods we can use to predict the possibilities of the trends and that will help us to build our strategies.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

I only trust the opinions of the people I'm sure of. Of course, do not believe every analyst, but you can analyze all the information received from them and draw your own conclusions.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

Charts would be more reliable when it comes to stock exchanges. Bitcoin charts can be helpful, but don't rely too much on them. Bitcoin trading is emotional business, what happened last month or last week doesn't have to happen this week or next month.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

I think you need to watch chart analysts for a while to determine whether they know what they are talking about or not. You can separate the ones that are good from the bad ones, but even the good ones can’t predict everything. You have to look at other information as well because this is not an exact science. Cable together as much information as you can before you make a trade.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

Yes, I trust the analytics, but that doesn't mean I believe everything they say. I try to make my conclusions based on the information I have received from various sources.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

No, I don't particularly pay much attention to chart analytics as they can be unreliable and I don't like to day trade. I prefer to do solid research on a project I believe in and HODL for the long run. For me there is less risk this way Smiley

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

There is the real picture estimated analysis; traders' behaviours to market. The charts are only somewhat detailed representation of these behaviours. I believe the charts do vary from different analysts. I do believe in a summary to get actual price.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: