Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

Anything we do sometimes happens when we make mistakes, and that mistake becomes our lesson in the future.
I give a warning if you trade should you be patient and not in a hurry to draw conclusions.
I once sold a coin when the coin price went down I thought I would lose a lot so I sold my coins but after 2 days I sold my coins, the coin price went up again and I regret selling the coins in a hurry without thinking long.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.

This is the best attitude to have, it is always important to learn from mistakes.
For me I think it is probably buying into certain coins at peak hype. This is generally not a good idea, but tomorrow can draw you in. Always be aware that if you are buying a coin that everyone says is the next big thing, you are paying a premium.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

mistake for me is my experience ever follow bounty ICO that I do it turns out the project does not mengahasilan what I expect, stay careful, do not panic and still have patience

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
grinyaaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

That something doesn't go wrong it is necessary to analyze all projects for investment yourself.
It is also very important to have patience, because of lack of patience people have lost a lot of financial resources!
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

We need to approach this sphere with cold reason and full responsibility. Because many problems can happen due to lack of knowledge or irresponsibility.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

I think in cryptocurrency patience is something we must have in every aspect because in cryptocurrency, everything is unpredictable and sometimes we make mistakes here so I think if we can think of this as a good lesson for us.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

I once made the mistake of buying a new coin on a price rate is quite high. But this time even the coins continue to be just dropped the price. However, later I hodl it first, middle of for how long. And I do bounty to cover the losses that I get. I'm sure everyone must also never made a mistake in crypto. But don't despair, it should try hard.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

The only words that I'm going to share for those are saying they didn't earn much money through Signature Bounty Campaigns is:
- don't sell your bounty stake tokens when it hit the Crypto Markets right away because giving them the chance to pump will offer us a lot of opportunities.
- don't quit your job (if you have one) because I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because my salary is sufficient on supporting my family's daily basic needs.
- don't rush on day trading if you don't have good experiences and higher capital so that you'll never lose your Crypto Assets.
- Crypto Market is volatile, be sure you enjoy your Crypto Earnings though your hard work. Use it as your reward to self at least 5%-10% of it.

These are tips that I think are very useful. Those who are not experienced should pay attention to these issues.
SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

Tip one is to invest only that money that is ready to lose and they will not affect how your state or your family's condition

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

The crypto market is simple yet very complicated, Invest your time in knowing how the market operates, the dos and the don'ts and you will increase chances of making the most out of the platform, remember  patience is the virtue here, stay patient ll the time and give your coins   chance to grow and dvelop, they might just earn you more money tan you ever though, and above all, this is the crypto world, trust no one
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

We all have ups and downs on this market.All you need is guts. And take some risk. Youre in this business. Number one biggest tip I can give is not falling to the biggest screw over emotion of all and that is FOMO. Crypto market is a good market, but we should have patience.
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

you need to keep yourself in hand and know that next time you will be smarter and not make mistakes before ... you need to learn and believe in yourself and everything will turn out Lips sealed Lips sealed
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

Do not regret your past actions if you were once  happy with them . Learn from mistakes but  you have to move on and not lose
time on over analysing  what could happen if you did something differently.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Do not regret your past actions if you were once  happy with them . Learn from mistakes but  you have to move on and not lose
time on over analysing  what could happen if you did something differently.
this is a wise sentence and true keep on learning, wrong is reasonable when learning, hopefully our future can be better in making decisions with all happy.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

mistake for me is my experience ever follow bounty ICO that I do it turns out the project does not mengahasilan what I expect, stay careful, do not panic and still have patience
We need to understand  our mistakes and gain experience, but one more we need to constantly study cryptocurrency to keep up with the times.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

I think what I always remember is do not panic. why I always apply it because it will make me more fortunate in the future, facing threats, issues, even when the market is not good I will feel relaxed because with confidence the price will get better, then profit comes to you for taking the opportunity. after that the next warning is do not see how long to hold the coin but look at your profits, if it is enough or even more then quickly take action.

agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Do not make mistakes a second time, because the first mistake has been made in the experience for our learning. And stick to the principle.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

Don't repeat it like that because it's dangerous for your future.
cryptocurrency is hard to guess, so buy the coin at the bottom price.

keep patient for all and don't panic when prices start to fall.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

You can never be over enlightened with this market. What I mean is that there is always room for learning and welcoming new ideas, don't ever feel that there's no need for that. In addition to that, never take any action as a result of fear or panic. You will most likely end up regretting that. Be more patient and even though it's okay to take risks with the kind of market that we are in, be mindful of the risks that you take.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

THe most important thing that I might have to say is that be careful with your choices of investments, and be patient with them. Make sure you are investing in a currency you strongly believe in, and do not go about panicking and selling them when you think they are experiencing a bad phase. Sometimes, all you need to attain that financial level that you need is a little more patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: