Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2197 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

long-term investment is better and more proven to give you a lot of benefits if you short-term investments will only provide very little profit and vulnerable to the good news that could just make you panic and fear.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

long-term investment is better and more proven to give you a lot of benefits if you short-term investments will only provide very little profit and vulnerable to the good news that could just make you panic and fear.
I think which one is better depends on the capacity of each trader, so we need to know the advantages and disadvantages of ourselves, then  choose what is most appropriate, if we feel that we have a good and reasonable analysis, we have a lot of time, short term investment will be a good option when we can use the conditions we have to optimize profits. In contrast, with no time, no skills and not too much experience, long term investment will be fine when it does not require too much on those conditions, it is safer than short term investment

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

Depending on the time and coin you choose to invest long or short term. There are long-term coin investments that will help you make more money, such as bitcoin. There are also coin we should invest short term by continuous market fluctuations, ...
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

I will always choose long-term investments. The reason is because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term. Short-term invsetment is also profitable, if you can invest a huge amount of money in that
Yes, I am just like you. Long-term investments are my preferred strategy because it can bring as much profit as you said. In addition, this strategy is consistent with some of today's growing crypto like Bitcoin, ETH. Their prices fluctuate, but in terms of future growth, they have great potential. Sometimes, I also have some short-term investments to make more profit, but long-term investment is still my main strategy.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

for me personally, the more profitable now is the daily trading. And to maximize my profit, I have some coins that I am ready to trade on a daily basis. and I just hold back some of the declining coins. and to cover my losses from declining coinage prices; I have a target in trading, I only take about 10% profit from every coin I have, so I can sell some coins every day, I do it to keep the stability of my income.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

Thank you fellas.
I will suggest you for both long term and short term, because long term investment is always more profitable and reliable and short term is for risk takers and it covers short expensis too.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

For me trading is a misty future still, becouse I dont have enough coins to trade, but actually need to start, so thank you for creating this post, I`ll read here.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

I used to check price graphs everyday and when i have an opportunity to get profit i'm just doing it. Long term investments require a lot of patience i don't have Grin.

Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

It depends on us or yourself what you want. Both are equally profitable, but In the long-term investment, there are savings for the future and more profits in the future.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

I'd say that long-term without doubt pays of better than short-term investments. At the end of the day it depends on what type of a person you are. Personally I don't mind going broke for a couple of months or even a year, if I feel like it will pay off, I will do it and no ifs and buts about it. To answer I suggest to go with long-term as its seen like a more profitable option.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

Long-term and short term investments are now becoming an option for traders, if a trader has big money I think it does not matter to be a long-term investor. but if the money is small it may be better if it's a short term investment.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

Long-term and short term investments are now becoming an option for traders, if a trader has big money I think it does not matter to be a long-term investor. but if the money is small it may be better if it's a short term investment.
I don't have any problem what we are going to choose between short term and long term trading because it depends entirely on the person since we do have different activities in life, some can do short term maybe because they are single and they don't have job, but if you do have work I don't think that short term or day trading is advisable.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

Try to mix, it depends on a coin you have decided to invest in. Some are good in short term orfits, some are in long term ones, so try to ind a ballnce in it
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:58 PM

Thank you fellas.
I believe that at the present time you have been able to invest long into the market. You can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days has been steadily increasing, bitcoin prices are increasing slightly and keeping the rhythm stable so many altcoin can pump prices. Market capitalization rose to more than $ 400 billion and this is the time when the market is uptrend.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

Thank you fellas.
I think you should only trade short term by day, the market is volatile and hard to predict, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing and that shows that the market is starting to recover. But overall, the market is still bearish and you could be in big risk for long term investment.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

long term will be the safest but i cant recommend it in terms of profit because some times you will sell your coins in same price. but if you want to receive a massive income short term investment will be good for you.
If people has a long patience on waiting, i will advice that long term investing is more better, and if people wants a quick income they should choose the short term investing, but for me long term is investing is still more good, and i am sure that people can get more income with long term investing.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

for me personally, the more profitable now is the daily trading. And to maximize my profit, I have some coins that I am ready to trade on a daily basis. and I just hold back some of the declining coins. and to cover my losses from declining coinage prices; I have a target in trading, I only take about 10% profit from every coin I have, so I can sell some coins every day, I do it to keep the stability of my income.
daily trading is always profitable. provided, of course, if all this wonderful business to give serious importance.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

Chasing daily profit mat not be a bad idea. If your trading objective is based on daily return, you should pursue it and make some profit for yourself in cryptocurrency market. Just be aware that you will definitely miss big in future profit or else you set some bitcoin aside for future !

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

Chasing daily profit mat not be a bad idea. If your trading objective is based on daily return, you should pursue it and make some profit for yourself in cryptocurrency market. Just be aware that you will definitely miss big in future profit or else you set some bitcoin aside for future !

For me the best to do is holding a coin in longterm way because we can get more profit if you hold in longtermway and the important of that is patience to wait to rise your token price.shortermway is also good but its very risky because we dont know the price will goes down so i prefer longterm way brcause if the price will goes down your token will hold contiuesly.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

For me the best to do is holding a coin in longterm way because we can get more profit if you hold in longtermway and the important of that is patience to wait to rise your token price.shortermway is also good but its very risky because we dont know the price will goes down so i prefer longterm way brcause if the price will goes down your token will hold contiuesly.

It depends on the coin because there are two kinds of coins in the market right now. One of those two are the major coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and so on, while the other kind are those newly coins in the crypto market. Top of the lists coins or what we called the major coins are meant for long term investing to maximize their potentials because they have a good future in the industry. While the newly seen coins in the market are good for just short term investment or what we called day trading and that's what traders doing right now to earn profits everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: