Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55610 times)
Gerandoong

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

both have the same risk of large, fluctuating and ICO bitcoin sometimes also contain the scam. However, when viewed in terms of the advantages I think ICO will have results and not too large risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
It depends on what kind of returns you're looking for.Ask yourself the following questions
1.Am I okay to lose what I am investing?
2.Howuch percentage of money do I want to play relatively safe ?
3.How much ROI am I looking for ?
4.How much time am I willing to spend on research?

If you're after high returns in a short time and okay to lose the money , then research promising ICO's and invest in them
If you want safe returns , then go for btc or eth

Thanks

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
For any newcomer it is necessary to feel everything, therefore it is necessary to participate in start-ups of ICO and bounty, and then having become stronger and understanding all situations it is possible to aim for bitcoins, the main thing is to overcome its price.

lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

Depending on whether ICO will be used to invest in Nice or not, if only mediocre and even better then the scam they would invest only in bitcoin.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Sincerely thank you.

Normally, I would say it is better if you invest in promising and most probably highly successful ICOs and then at the same time buy some Bitcoins also. This is what I am doing myself and I think a lot of people here are also doing the same thing. But since I noticed that you are still a beginner here, I think you are safer if you invest in Bitcoin as of this time while learning the necessary techniques in order for you to end up investing in great ICOs.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

If you are a newbie in this field and you want to invest your money into digital coins, I think the safest coin would have to be bitcoin. Don't invest in something you are not familiar with or have zero knowledge of it because you might regret it one day. Before in investing some coins including bitcoin, make sure to read about the coin itself and gain more knowledge not just the coin itself but how trading works. Dont rush too things. Think before you do.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

Sincerely thank you.

Normally, I would say it is better if you invest in promising and most probably highly successful ICOs and then at the same time buy some Bitcoins also. This is what I am doing myself and I think a lot of people here are also doing the same thing. But since I noticed that you are still a beginner here, I think you are safer if you invest in Bitcoin as of this time while learning the necessary techniques in order for you to end up investing in great ICOs.
If you do have the financial capability and the risk factor thru investing then it would be a best choice.Diversifying your funds on the things which you can saw that can able to give you profits. Investing on ICO would really be worth but we should really be careful considering which there are lots of projects or scams do exist if you wont do make any research you would most likely end up on losing money and its much better to focus on one side which is buying bitcoin would be worth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

If it’s me, I will invest my money in ICO projects… because the price of bitcoin is very high. I will buy bitcoin if I have profit from ICO that I follow.  Grin

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

ICO’s are getting more scam everyday...
With the bear market most of them weren’t even able to sell their coins at all...
I think it is really risky but ICO’s can be considered at the beginning of the bull market again... i won’t but if u love risk the return will be hige
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Investing in ICO is tricky. Comparing to holding BTC, you can lose much more money and at the same time you can gain a lot. In other words BTC is a synonym of stability. Looking back to my previous experience, investing in ICOs for last half a year is absolute loss
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

both have the same risk. in buying bitcoin certainly needed the exact time when the price of the bitcoin is low. invest in ICO is also not an easy thing because choosing the ICO is also potentially hard to see an awful lot of ICO are popping up at this time.
funktup

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Sincerely thank you.

Hold a small amount of BTC, larger amounts of ETH and use the ETH to fund lots of small investment eggs into ICO's is my advice.  Generally only invest money you can afford to lose as its all risky but the rewards can be massive.  Find someone to help you with the technical side if you need it, as a small mistake can mean you lose everything.  Security is paramount.  Go with investments that make sense to you, so take the time to read the detail of the business you fund. 

Good luck with it!
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

both have the same risk. in buying bitcoin certainly needed the exact time when the price of the bitcoin is low. invest in ICO is also not an easy thing because choosing the ICO is also potentially hard to see an awful lot of ICO are popping up at this time.
But in my personal opinion. The ICO is no longer attractive to investors, some fear ICO fraud, poor quality, ICO prices are higher than the exchange price, so they have gradually lost trust with the ICO for the time being. But not all ICOs are fraudulent, if you have experience I think you can succeed in analyzing potential ICO projects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Your first step should not be too hasty to invest all the money you have for fear of failure that may come to you, if you are really new to the world of crypto, I love ICO because if the project is successful it will culminate with enough income but needs to be very accurate in choosing ICO if you do not want to lose in the future, if you have enough capital to do both, if you look at the current market, Bitcoin has a significant rise, that is your chance and everyone to invest right now , do not get through it all.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

Sincerely thank you.
I think for now better buy Bitcoin or Altcoin only, because market coin is still not too high. But if you choose ICO you have to choose and sort and study the ICO if you want to get profit.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

Current market still not recovered after previous correction. In my opinion investing in BTC or Alts like LTC can be very profitable at this moment. With ICOs you can of course earn even more, however selecting those which will prosper its not so easy. If you have appropriate knowledge, time to do the analysis and you are not afraid of a higher risk - go with ICOs. In other case check the well-known coins, cause investing in them now it seems to be a good option too.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

If its a good ICO and you are confident about it better to participate than to regret later on, but if you are not confident and you think you will just waste your time and money there you'd better to but Bitcoin because for sure in the long run your money will be more worth it.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

If your budget is qualified and able to buy BTC, I think that is not a problem. But if you are still a newcomer, and you have not fully mastered crypto, maybe you can follow the programs held in ICO. For you can get and collect token revenue from ICO, so you have enough capital to buy BTC. In addition, as long as you follow ICO, you can also learn a lot about crypto. So you can take the right steps to deal with any problems in crypto.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:09:04 AM

Sincerely thank you.

Well for me same it is INVESTING IN ICO AND BITCOIN and basing from my past studies ICO it is.

WHY ICO

Because ICO you can earn more in less in a year because ICO does have bonuses plus if you want to earn more you can work on bounty campaign. This explanation of mine maybe short but this is how I see in ICO. You do not just earn bonuses you learn more and more when it comes in ICO marketing and stuffs.

Here why bitcoin

Because with the right blend by the use of holding(can be use in altcoin) an trading you can earn but it is definitely long term.

Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

I would rather invest ICO than buy bitcoin, based on my experience I can generate 25x profit with ICO join, some previous ICO which make my money increased drastically such as PPT, ETHOS, MCO, Eidoo and so on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: