Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55628 times)
tzipora234

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

i would say if you are new like me and don't want to spend a lot of money you should invest in a few cheap ICO's
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

If I can, I will do both things, because these are the biggest land in the crypto to earn a lot. But BTC price is very expensive, maybe you do not dare to directly buy BTC. So my advice, you better follow ICO first, so you can get token, while you learn about investment in crypto also start from small coins obtained from ICO. Once you understand enough and already have enough capital, please buy BTC.
Retinol

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

50/50! I think suggest you invest in ICO and buy bitcoin, but first make sure the ICO you choose is good. you can do this at the same time, you can join the ICO, and then also buy bitcoin for more profit.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

I think it would depend on how much you are willing to invest. But it would be better if you just divide your money and invest in both if you cant decide which one to choose. At least it will be like hitting two birds with one stone, win-win for both of the coins either way right?

thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

I think ICO is good, we better invest in ICO, because ICO many bonuses. By investing in ICO, we can buy BTC ,, we should buy it at a cheap price.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
I would like to suggest you for the all types of the work because a particular way can't always results into profitable thing .
So find the best best ICOs and make Investment in them .
Buy bitcoin and hold it for long term to make profit and also with that you should buy altcoins which are better and are currently at low price .
And in this way you will be able to make better profit easily from all types of the work .
But be careful that don't out all of your money in single altcoin or ICO , because that is really a much risky thing .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

first how much budget you have
second Buy BTC wont give you profit and may lost
three you a newbie so you must read carefully about their project, how to invest, etc,...
Excuse me, mate. Buying bitcoin will not give you profit? Really? And although he is Newbie, it does not mean he is clueless. As a matter of fact, buying bitcoin can give you big profits in the long run because the price is always growing. It was $200, and now it is $9k . Imagine if you bought it back then when it was $200. You would be rich now. And even if the price drops, do not panic because bitcoin will never fail us.
nikkymama

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

I suggest you buy bitcoin with part of the money you might want to invest with because buying bitcoin can give you big profits in the long run because the price is always growing. After this, you can then invest in ICO with the remaining part of the money because some ICOs are really worth investing in, you only need to be careful when deciding on the ICO you want to invest in. 
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

in May i suggest

https://daostack.io/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3334795.0
Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) have become popular in concept because they hold the promise of peers self-organizing
to act collectively without concentrated power centers. But DAOs have remained largely an abstract idea, and the decentralization
movement has not scaled. One reason has been the lack of decentralized governance solutions that are both resilient and scalable
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
both are the same aim to gain profit, it's just that we want to trade or invest? depending on our needs.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Equally as profitable in ico purchase as well as purchases in bitcoin. but in ico we get more benefits because it is given a decent bonus for us, even can reach 50%

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

I think Bitcoin or ICO is just as good.
but if the amount of capital is limited and for the purchase of more than one ICO it is legit and successful.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

Investing in ICO is so much better than buying BTC at the moment.
ICO can go x100 while I doubt BTC can go even x4.
Invest in 10 ICOs.
One good one is enough to cover all bad ones.
Especially if markets are bullish.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

ICO would return more than buying BTC i think, markets volatility influencing poeple to purchase BTC...buying BTC is very good for long term investement but if you want little bit faster take ICO just dont put your egg in one basket make a very good decision, you will surprised for the return  Wink

Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

I think a lot depends on the current market situation. If the market falls, it is better to buy BTC.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

I think ICO is good, we better invest in ICO, because ICO many bonuses. By investing in ICO, we can buy BTC ,, we should buy it at a cheap price.

It will only lead to the same ending, both are profitable. Well, participating in ICO can also give us more benefits especially if the bonus is more than 50% then this can give us a double ROI. But BTC also can give us that same ROI and all we need is we must invest it in a long-term basis.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

investing in ico does give us a chance to earn lots of money if ico we follow succeed but if ico we follow is fraud then we will lose a lot of money .. so we have to be careful in determining ico
my advice is better buy bitcoin to minimize lost money but all just suggestions and all decisions are in your hands
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Sincerely thank you.
These two options are in different of terms. If we want to have more profits, I think investing in ICO is more good rather than in bitcoin. Bitcoin price becomes stagnant over a period of time. It's price was stocked up and it just pump right now. However, if we talk about reliability, I am sure that 90% of ICOs have the potential to be a scam project. So, think what will you do to earn more.

goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

Buy BTC are less risky but you should be patient to get profit. Beside that invest in ICO doesn't need long time to get profit but there is bigger risky than invest in BTC. Risk of SCAM, not valuable, and many more. Atleast invest in BTC it's pure LEGIT and never be unvaluable if the price drop and will recover again.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

If uoh have huge amount to invest, go with 60% btc and 40%  on existing altcoins which are on top 10. You are still new so i guess you need to learn and have a lot of researching to do before you invest on icos. You need to know if they are legit and  not scams. Btc is expensive but if you hold it longer you are guaranteed of high profit but of course you also need to learn some trading techniques and strategies, same with other potential altcoins.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: