Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:12:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55628 times)
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
Don't be in a rush, sit down and read the white papers, understand the features, cost and what have you before you commit yourself
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

If you have some familiar friends in the vicinity, the information you will get for investing in them is the most valuable information.

CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

IMO, if you have trade experience, then you should invest in ICO instead of BTC because if you invest in potential ICO, the profit will be high. And the most important thing is that you have to select the potential ICO in the future by carefully analyzing the indicators and team of the ICO before deciding to invest.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

For me personally,BTC still the best currency in crypto world because it's popularity !

But if you prefer more profit than you can try to invest on ICO but the risk are greater than bitcoin especially when there are so many ICO occur recently !

So as new comer, I recommend BTC !
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

i prefer to buy bitcoin and hold it, just never sell it when the price is falling. as i see bitcoin always increase every year, not only about the price but also his user. but if you really want to try investment in ICO project, you can do both, just split your budget for them
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

To avoid from high risk of losing,  it is better if we just buy btc directly.  Of course we don't want bury our dreams, we need specific and sure gaining investment which could fully satisfy our dreams. Participating ICOs today looks like we just gamble our self into nothing assurance of having back our money.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

I invest in both but majority of my stakes is on Oct,  it's more easier to accumulate more bitcoin and easily earn cool dollars from it
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

To avoid from high risk of losing,  it is better if we just buy btc directly.  Of course we don't want bury our dreams, we need specific and sure gaining investment which could fully satisfy our dreams. Participating ICOs today looks like we just gamble our self into nothing assurance of having back our money.
It's riskier nowadays to invest in Alts especially if we don't do rrwseaech yet, but we should still take time to grab the opportunity to some potential Alts since if they are really goods coin it will sure to have its time to pump so buying early can benefit us.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 09:47:29 AM by Barrueco

I think it depends on the project. For example, if you are going to invest "OPEN platform" the potential profit is absolutely better than BTC. It's a payment platform with a huge impact. The project has an all-star team and advisors and they also have a prototype.
The project is going to be one of the best projects of this year.
1 billion total supply but circulating supply is 500 million.And more than 56k people at the moment at telegram channel.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

I think investing in ICO is risky but the returns are much higher. You should be smart enough to recognise which ICOs will give you good returns like recently I got to know about this ongoing ICO called AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.

I have already picked up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Sincerely thank you.

buy btc.

you can take ico coins more and more cheap when they went to markets.  so buybtc and take icos later
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

I should ask about your budget but if you want invest in bitcoin i think you have right ammount of money for this.

So my suggest is choose bitcoin because it is safer than ico so you will be calm about your money
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Sincerely thank you.
Depends on your business style and thinking. In my opinion, investing in ICOs is more risky because ico scam issues are growing in this market. Meanwhile, you can choose a suitable time to buy BTC to hold for a long time. That would be safer. Bitcoin is more suitable for holding options to improve profitability over time. ICO has many breakthroughs and depending on the market situation, profits can increase rapidly.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Sincerely thank you.

Learn what is the best and easiest way to you, buying of bitcoin and holding are profitable specially if the price going to increase in market. Investing in ico is also profitable but for me depends on the ico needs to investigate the credibility of the dev's because somitimes you can encounter the scammers using fake ico project, 
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Sincerely thank you.

I'd suggest you to invest in bitcoin. You are a newbie, that's not easy to find a really nice ICO to invest in. Newcomers get scammed easily. So BTC is safer option in your case. Just make sure that you store your BTCs in a safe place - avoid exchanges, better use wallets.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Sincerely thank you.

ICO investment is also a good source of profit but I will never recommend it to a newbie like you. ICO investment is best to those who are already very familiar with how it works. To those who are not yet fully aware of the risks involved with such investment and the necessary steps to take before deciding on which ICO to invest, buying and hodling Bitcoin is much better and safer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

If you are knowledged enough about the projects and can predict their future prospects, then its best to go for an ICO investment. If you can analyze markets well then better to buy some coins.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

When comparing investing with btc or ICOs , I will probably go with Better Researched ICOs by Yourself. They can give more than 200% gains in mid term which is not going to happen with bitcoin at this rates. Investing in good ALts is also a better option

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

If you are knowledged enough about the projects and can predict their future prospects, then its best to go for an ICO investment. If you can analyze markets well then better to buy some coins.
If you have risky adventures should invest ICO better. For the profit they bring us will be great. So this time is a good time to invest ICO, the price will pump up at the end of the year.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

Sincerely thank you.
I think that here depends on how you have the finances. If possible, then of course try to invest. and if it is very good, it is better not to. But still only you can decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: