Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Plattsburgh New York banned crypto mining for 18 months due to the rising cost of electricity for mining. 4new is the future! https://mashable.com/2018/03/16/plattsburgh-cryptocurrency-mining/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

On the homepage i read "In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare"
Now I've searched the whitepaper for it, because I would like to have more information, but can not find anything. Does anyone know how this will work?

Wasn't it planned that KWATTs will be accepted in Urgent care, telemedicine services, pharmacy and substance abuse and mental health treatment centers? I think we talked about this here a few days ago if I remember correctly. Strange that it isn't part of the Whitepaper anymore?

maybe I just missed it. I searched for Healthcare and found nothing. They may have used other terms in the whitepaper, or they really took it out. I will dedicate myself to the search again this weekend.
if we have already discussed this in the forum, then I have probably overlooked it. Or forget, I'm just too busy for the moment

I checked the site and i can see three main benefits -

Stake It- In 2018, you can stake KWATT to apply your electricity towards crypto mining transactions.
Trade It - In 2018, you can trade KWATT to pay for electric bills.
Utilize It -In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.

I think he might be referring to third point. We need more info on this point.

I came across this project and it seems to be very interesting. I just checked 4NEW website as well and I can see they already reached softcap and more than 50% tokens already sold. I am thinking of investing into this project, but need to do some research.

This is a good sign indeed, the faster the sale goes the better for the prospects of the project. If you have an engineering related question you can pm me

That's pretty decent, i had no idea that 50% of the tokens has already been sold, is been a while i visited the site, probably i don't like getting jittery of things Smiley, crypto-investment can sometimes make you loose concentration, love to know the movement has been progressive, will check it out later

I wasn't actually aware of this at all, it would probably help if it was made more aware and transparent about the progression on the ICO timeline and also investors will see oh they have sold 50-60% of there tokens it must be quite popular, this usually helps the project dramatidcally

I did not notice that; that is pretty impressive given the current drops in the market; selling 50% is impressive; what that equate to now in ETH?

I am bit late to visit this project, I need to buy it at higher price now. But After seeing the response to public sale what you people thing at what price it will trade after listing?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

Plattsburgh New York banned crypto mining for 18 months due to the rising cost of electricity for mining. 4new is the future! https://mashable.com/2018/03/16/plattsburgh-cryptocurrency-mining/

This was expected and I think more and more countries struggling with generating power will take such action. Its good 4NEW will not be affected with such ban as they are generating power from waste.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Now I've searched the whitepaper for it, because I would like to have more information, but can not find anything. Does anyone know how this will work?

Wasn't it planned that KWATTs will be accepted in Urgent care, telemedicine services, pharmacy and substance abuse and mental health treatment centers? I think we talked about this here a few days ago if I remember correctly. Strange that it isn't part of the Whitepaper anymore?

maybe I just missed it. I searched for Healthcare and found nothing. They may have used other terms in the whitepaper, or they really took it out. I will dedicate myself to the search again this weekend.
if we have already discussed this in the forum, then I have probably overlooked it. Or forget, I'm just too busy for the moment

Stake It- In 2018, you can stake KWATT to apply your electricity towards crypto mining transactions.
Utilize It -In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.

I came across this project and it seems to be very interesting. I just checked 4NEW website as well and I can see they already reached softcap and more than 50% tokens already sold. I am thinking of investing into this project, but need to do some research.

This is a good sign indeed, the faster the sale goes the better for the prospects of the project. If you have an engineering related question you can pm me

That's pretty decent, i had no idea that 50% of the tokens has already been sold, is been a while i visited the site, probably i don't like getting jittery of things Smiley, crypto-investment can sometimes make you loose concentration, love to know the movement has been progressive, will check it out later

I wasn't actually aware of this at all, it would probably help if it was made more aware and transparent about the progression on the ICO timeline and also investors will see oh they have sold 50-60% of there tokens it must be quite popular, this usually helps the project dramatidcally

I did not notice that; that is pretty impressive given the current drops in the market; selling 50% is impressive; what that equate to now in ETH?

I am bit late to visit this project, I need to buy it at higher price now. But After seeing the response to public sale what you people thing at what price it will trade after listing?
Why you want to buy it on higher price? Anyone can not predict price of token after ICO. But by holding this token you are eligible for more benefits in future if you invested in ICO.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Great project that converts waste to energy.

Green revolution!

Cool

Yea. Green revolution indeed. They are on a mission to make the land green one more and break our world. The more reason why most of us have great interest in this.
it's this that makes this project supported by many people from various parties and they should be getting it
certainly not only that, the project team also needs hard work to prove that their project is seriously developed

Building a power plant is not as easy as writing a smart contract, let's see where this project will go :-)
I wouldn't be so hasty to call it green just yet

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

4NEW is conducting a draw of some sort, one stands a chance to drive a Lamborghini at the July VerveRally this summer. In order to partake in draws minimum investment is 10ETH towards 4NEW ICO.
https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/974889511124533249
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

4NEW is conducting a draw of some sort, one stands a chance to drive a Lamborghini at the July VerveRally this summer. In order to partake in draws minimum investment is 10ETH towards 4NEW ICO.

This is very interesting and huge prize. The winner will become a sort of millionaire. Good luck to that unknown person. Normally I don't participate in such competitions and also I am not that lucky always.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

This is very interesting and huge prize. The winner will become a sort of millionaire. Good luck to that unknown person. Normally I don't participate in such competitions and also I am not that lucky always.

I always wanted a Lamborghini to drive, but i normally also do not participate in these kinda things. Even though the chance is small you can win actually for real. You just have to be lucky.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Maybe I just misunderstand the tweet, but I do not think you can keep the lambo. One will probably be allowed to drive it at the VerveRally and hopefully not destroy it :-)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Maybe I just misunderstand the tweet, but I do not think you can keep the lambo. One will probably be allowed to drive it at the VerveRally and hopefully not destroy it :-)

Drive it from the VerveRally straight to my garage where I have a special spot for it  Grin No really, I don't think the winner can keep the Lambo but nevertheless, it's a nice marketing strategy with all the crypto related lambo memes.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

Drive it from the VerveRally straight to my garage where I have a special spot for it  Grin No really, I don't think the winner can keep the Lambo but nevertheless, it's a nice marketing strategy with all the crypto related lambo memes.

Would make a pretty awesome present just for participating in the ICO with a minimum deposit of 10 ETH which to most investors is absolutely peanuts especially with towards current market prices.

Hopefully we'll see some more tokens selling with the nice marketing strategy, keep up the regular updates on twitter.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Ya from what i've read its basically winning the chance to get to drive a lamborghini it's a nice type of award, i don't honestly expect them to be giving away lamborghini's but this is definitely a solid way to split the difference  it should be able to drive investments, while at the same time playing to the whole "lambo" crowd that seems to be so popular in the crypto space recently Smiley Win Win in the end
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

10 eth is nothing compared to a lambo as the prize if i had that amount i would definitely invest and after that i would ride my lambo daily just because i can.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

Yea, is important to give such updates, every available channels should be judiciously utilized, little things like this should not be underestimated or ignored , as they are vital things that creates positive vibe which is very essential in an ICO
girib1684

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Great project that converts waste to energy.

Green revolution!

Cool

Yea. Green revolution indeed. They are on a mission to make the land green one more and break our world. The more reason why most of us have great interest in this.
it's this that makes this project supported by many people from various parties and they should be getting it
certainly not only that, the project team also needs hard work to prove that their project is seriously developed

4New team is already working good. If you can check theirs profile, you will find be more good details about them. They are well experienced people in multiple fields.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Wow I didn't hear about this article! This shows the need for alternative energy sources, to help produce electricity so miners can keep working  Cool

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

This was expected and I think more and more countries struggling with generating power will take such action. Its good 4NEW will not be affected with such ban as they are generating power from waste.

With such a large city as New York City where the population density is huge, the required electricity can indeed be challenging

We need to go towards a system where the electricity is produced by ourselves

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

Guys check out the latest video from Memory Mills on 4NEW talking about  4NEW Ice Sculpture, and 4NEW token electricity uses & benefits
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcI3pb8EB8&feature=youtu.be

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

Guys check out the latest video from Memory Mills on 4NEW talking about  4NEW Ice Sculpture, and 4NEW token electricity uses & benefits
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcI3pb8EB8&feature=youtu.be

The 4NEW Ice sculpture is pretty cool, I think the VIP Party at the token fest in San Francisco went really well last night, I heard that the 4NEW president S Sharma delivered a very impressive speech!  

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

Wow I didn't hear about this article! This shows the need for alternative energy sources, to help produce electricity so miners can keep working  Cool
You are very correct my friend. This is absolutely why I believe 4NEW is the ideal future. In less than no time, others will adopt this method because it is the most conservative with the least expense
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: