Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

"We do not charge energy fees for mining, the only cost to a coin holder is the cost of the coin. This means that a coin
holder will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies for the lifetime without spending an additional penny for their
energy bill. The energy is free to us, so it is free also to the coin holders."

This is awesome the fact that coin holders will be able to mine crypto for free and not spend on energy bill.

This project is great
4NEW is a great project indeed, just by being a 4NEW coin holder one gets all this bonus features, i'm glad am a party to this amazing project you can still key in with three days left before ICO ends.

You've also still got the chance to win the rally tour with the lambo, minimum of 10 ETH.

A pretty cool and unique present for the raffle winner! Good marketing

Wow.. That's a really great price.. I have never gotten to see a lambo, now having a chance to see and ride one is really cool..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

DISCLAIMER

Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this website and it’s crowdsale address.

The authenticity of any coins purchased from any other source than this website cannot be honoured or validated.

From 4new website.

I have also received same notification. We should be very careful when sending money to buy tokens. We should cross verify 3-4 times atleast.

Is really funny, with every good project that shows up, comes scammers buzzing around it like flies, that's why communication with the community is of utmost importance to straighten out anything that may came up, such as this and i'm glad the 4NEW team is responsive 
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Greetings pals, we are another day closer to the end of crowd sale and closer to the actual project going live!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Greetings pals, we are another day closer to the end of crowd sale and closer to the actual project going live!

Join the 4NEW project to make cryptos #green.

If this can be a success, it will certainly look better for the crypto market aswell, making it healthy for the enviroment without the negative impact mining has on the world

check out this article which was a very interesting read on the project

https://t.co/qOtMeWeO85
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Yea. The plans are getting concluded on, and preparations are being made for the next step of the project. Hopefully every other thing will turn out positively just as the now
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

I hope 4NEW team have some decent exchanges planned out so that the price doesn't dump when trading starts

Do you think it matters which exchange listing is chosen on whether dumping would occur or not?

I wouldn't say that it matters much at all on which exchange a token gets listed. If people start to panic, it will dump. Even if it's only listed on Forkdelta.
binance is the best place for 4NEW, hope soon to see the list there

Nowadays people are getting smarter and could not easily scam like earlier times. 4new addressed this issue in a good way. For sure, this will be listed in many big exchanges. First let the ICO gets closed. Then we will hear one after the other.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I hope 4NEW team have some decent exchanges planned out so that the price doesn't dump when trading starts

Relax, I am sure that they will be listed on big exchanges, but that can't be done instantly. It takes time. What exchanges are you expecting it to be released ?

I think it will go on hitbtc because almost all new ico's go on there i am not a fan of hitbtc but maybe it can hit one of the top exchanges also.

Is hitbtc a centralized or decentralized exchange? I will prefer it be listed on Kucoin, poloniex or bittrex (fit centralized exchange) and forkdelta or etherdelta for decentralized.
But I still dod not seen any announcement yet about exchanges. Or I missed it. Don't know about forkdata but etheredelta is too much difficult and slow to use, not secure also. What you think about binance, bittrex? Wink

Exchange listing and information related to that would be available when needed. One should not worry about it. They have already collected 40+ mil. So definitely they will list KWATT in big and bigger exchanges.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

Relax, I am sure that they will be listed on big exchanges, but that can't be done instantly. It takes time. What exchanges are you expecting it to be released ?

I think it will go on hitbtc because almost all new ico's go on there i am not a fan of hitbtc but maybe it can hit one of the top exchanges also.

Is hitbtc a centralized or decentralized exchange? I will prefer it be listed on Kucoin, poloniex or bittrex (fit centralized exchange) and forkdelta or etherdelta for decentralized.
But I still dod not seen any announcement yet about exchanges. Or I missed it. Don't know about forkdata but etheredelta is too much difficult and slow to use, not secure also. What you think about binance, bittrex? Wink

Exchange listing and information related to that would be available when needed. One should not worry about it. They have already collected 40+ mil. So definitely they will list KWATT in big and bigger exchanges.

People are to condemned with exchanges etc in reality I feel meaty is one of those tokens we should be more anxious for ground breaking on the first parcel of land and less on when we can sell tokens. I really wish more people took projects as they are a serious investment
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Just tried to login on the page, and this is what i read there:

Note! If you have registered with us before 20th March, 2018. You have to do the fresh registration as old accounts have been purged because of the scammers.

has anyone more detailed information what happened?

That's the first time I read something like this here. Was there any problem?! I hope we will get an announcement from the official site soon to clear things up and explain what happened.

There is no problem. Sometimes they need to clear old data because of scammers. So you don't worry it. You just need to follow there steps whatever they showing there.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Actually I should not look forward to a price increase, but since 4New updates the counter only when the price rises to $ 1.75, I can not wait :-) I'm really curious how high the revenue is already

I am also waiting to see how much fund raised till now. Its showing $41.5 Mil but I am sure its much more than that.
BTW, How many days left for the ICO? As I know price will go to 1.75 USD then 2 USD?

2 days and 18 hours from now price goes to 1.75$ very short time to still be in doubt and get ones act together to go get some 4new

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

Actually I should not look forward to a price increase, but since 4New updates the counter only when the price rises to $ 1.75, I can not wait :-) I'm really curious how high the revenue is already

I am also waiting to see how much fund raised till now. Its showing $41.5 Mil but I am sure its much more than that.
BTW, How many days left for the ICO? As I know price will go to 1.75 USD then 2 USD?

2 days and 18 hours from now price goes to 1.75$ very short time to still be in doubt and get ones act together to go get some 4new
After it hits exchanges at what price do you guys think people will sell? Do you guys think it will be sold under the ico price or above?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

After it hits exchanges at what price do you guys think people will sell? Do you guys think it will be sold under the ico price or above?

I think that it will be over the ICO price at first, because that is normal, but we can't actually predict it. That is impossible to do. I don't see why people want it to sell lower than the ICO price.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

The price will dump unfortunately Hendobox, but this happens to pretty much every project nowadays so this shouldn't be a worry for 4NEW they just need to keep working on marketing and ensuring that they stay relevant and people want to continue buying KWATT tokens.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

The price will dump unfortunately Hendobox, but this happens to pretty much every project nowadays so this shouldn't be a worry for 4NEW they just need to keep working on marketing and ensuring that they stay relevant and people want to continue buying KWATT tokens.

I wouldn't be so sure that the price dumps when the KWATT token are available on an exchange.  Sure it happened with a lot of projects, but there are no bounty hunters that could dump their 4NEW tokens. If you are really convinced that the price will fall, it wouldn't make much sense to buy now during the ICO.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

People are to condemned with exchanges etc in reality I feel meaty is one of those tokens we should be more anxious for ground breaking on the first parcel of land and less on when we can sell tokens. I really wish more people took projects as they are a serious investment

It can be really annoying to see exchange listing popping out every now and then, focus this moment should only be on sales, if a project is not successful during ICO period, will a big exchange save them?, i'm sure the team is smart enough to know what best suits this project, so lets just chill with the whole exchange thing and have a successful sale of KWATT
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I think this will depend strongly with how the general crypto market will be doing at that time, if the numbers are steadily green so will be KWATT's

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

I wouldn't be so sure that the price dumps when the KWATT token are available on an exchange.  Sure it happened with a lot of projects, but there are no bounty hunters that could dump their 4NEW tokens. If you are really convinced that the price will fall, it wouldn't make much sense to buy now during the ICO.

That is true Sozial Tourist but I just think with today's markets and expectations people do not tend to HODL for very long also there will be whales that invest and they are the ones that are mainly responsible for dumps.

I hope this does not happen to KWATT because it's a great project, but the team and investors need to be prepared for this.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

That is true Sozial Tourist but I just think with today's markets and expectations people do not tend to HODL for very long also there will be whales that invest and they are the ones that are mainly responsible for dumps.

I hope this does not happen to KWATT because it's a great project, but the team and investors need to be prepared for this.

The fact is it's doubtful their will be a dump, as their wasn't a huge bounty or airdrop campaign to dilute the worth of the coin. Basically people who sell for below ICO price are literally taking a loss on their investment, unlike when theirs huge bounties and airdrops where people basically get to seel for whatever low price is available and still make money. This is what leads to "dumps" an i don't forsee 4new having that issue
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

I hope KWATT team is prepared if people will dump it because of the lack of patience and panic about all the crypto's going down people should just wait and believe.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Indeed, this is the best time to grab the KWATT. Otherwise it will move to the next price. Eventually ICO will close at USD 2. If anyone wants to invest, they should utilize the cheap price offering now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: