Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32372 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes  

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!
It will definitely be a great area. In fact, I think Africa is one place were this project will be very beneficial because of the mismanaged waste and insufficient power supply
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes  

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!
It will definitely be a great area. In fact, I think Africa is one place were this project will be very beneficial because of the mismanaged waste and insufficient power supply

I don't see them expending abroad for a few years yet.  They need to get the UK operation setup and fully operational first, including the completion of the third plant.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

How's everyone planning to use their tokens? Mining, selling to the grid or using it to pay bills? I know personally im going to put it towards mining.

I have already asked the question here. I will definitely decide for the mining. I am sure that this will give me the most profit.
But I'm also curious how health care should work with tokens

I think team will give more information about this once the ICO is closed. I would love to send my tokens also for mining and get into growth path for sure. I am not going to sell my KWATT anytime sooner for sure.

I think it would be wiser to hold on to them until the ICO is operational; It seems so far mining is the most rewarding; Imagine the different sectors buying electricity Cheesy... Let us see how it turns.

Mining is the only thing that I can think of right now that can bring me more profits so i will go with that.

This is probably what 95% of investors think. Not many will pay their electricity bill with KWATT but prefer to operate mining. I'm really curious how this will work and what it needs to do for it. Maybe we just have to choose on the homepage, which coin we want to mine and 4new takes over the rest. That would be the simplest solution for all of us

Yeah. the majority of people in telegram are going to do mining also.  They've said that with the two plants they currently have, one will be for mining and one for selling to the grid. The third will be dedicated to whatever is most popular (Probably mining).  If there is a token burn after the 3 day sale, it's going to be interesting as it'll increase the value of the coin and how much electric each token embodies.  Im excited to see what June brings.

I go with mining as i know majority of investors will do too as that gives more profit than selling to the grid, their third plants will be for mining for sure.
I don't really prefer mining because it cost you a lot of electricity so i don't really like it. But i have heard story's about people who made a lot of money with it.

That's not how it works with 4NEW lol, you need to checkout their website and whitepaper.  Each token you own is electric, so your using your token to power the miners and get paid in the rewards essentially.

Well, he got one important thing right. Mining costs electricity, a whole lot of electricity! This just makes the approach of 4New to create the needed electricity by burning waste even more reasonable.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

How's everyone planning to use their tokens? Mining, selling to the grid or using it to pay bills? I know personally im going to put it towards mining.

I have already asked the question here. I will definitely decide for the mining. I am sure that this will give me the most profit.

I think team will give more information about this once the ICO is closed. I would love to send my tokens also for mining and get into growth path for sure. I am not going to sell my KWATT anytime sooner for sure.

I think it would be wiser to hold on to them until the ICO is operational; It seems so far mining is the most rewarding; Imagine the different sectors buying electricity Cheesy... Let us see how it turns.

Mining is the only thing that I can think of right now that can bring me more profits so i will go with that.

This is probably what 95% of investors think. Not many will pay their electricity bill with KWATT but prefer to operate mining. I'm really curious how this will work and what it needs to do for it. Maybe we just have to choose on the homepage, which coin we want to mine and 4new takes over the rest. That would be the simplest solution for all of us

Yeah. the majority of people in telegram are going to do mining also.  They've said that with the two plants they currently have, one will be for mining and one for selling to the grid. The third will be dedicated to whatever is most popular (Probably mining).  If there is a token burn after the 3 day sale, it's going to be interesting as it'll increase the value of the coin and how much electric each token embodies.  Im excited to see what June brings.

I go with mining as i know majority of investors will do too as that gives more profit than selling to the grid, their third plants will be for mining for sure.
I don't really prefer mining because it cost you a lot of electricity so i don't really like it. But i have heard story's about people who made a lot of money with it.

That's not how it works with 4NEW lol, you need to checkout their website and whitepaper.  Each token you own is electric, so your using your token to power the miners and get paid in the rewards essentially.

Well, he got one important thing right. Mining costs electricity, a whole lot of electricity! This just makes the approach of 4New to create the needed electricity by burning waste even more reasonable.

Electricity is needed for mining and kwatt is used for electricity so in order words the more miners mine the more kwatt one consumes thereby given 4NEW toke a value of its own. Great stuff.
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

I am so curious to see what's upcoming from 4new! I bet we will have major updates and even the ones spreading fud will be happy 😁😁
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

I cant find information on the website with regards to the purchase of the power plant that produces 10 MW

The videos are excellent to introduce the concepts, but you can get a tour in any facility in the world

I don't understand what you mean by you can get a tour in any facilities in the world...

So i can just go to any facilities and take pictures and also shoot videos of the  facility without any one complaining?

Of course, how do you think universities get tours all the time?

Just because they walk around a facility does not mean they own it, which is why I asked about confirmation

If they  go about it that way  it means they are deceiving investors and that might go down bad for the project, i don't think they are capable of pulling a stunt like that.

I think I get what gunny is trying to say. For the purpose of transparency to the investor and also gaining a full confidence of investors, he is saying that some details about it by made public especially to the investors.

I think you do have a point on that, a tour around the facility by the blockchain community around the location of the plant will be awesome, i think when such videos about that is released, the outcome will be pretty massive, people tend to believe what they see 
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

I don't see them expending abroad for a few years yet.  They need to get the UK operation setup and fully operational first, including the completion of the third plant.

yes, they have enough to do in the UK. And if you look at their plans to produce their own mining hardware, then it may take even longer for them to expand into other countries.
but the prospects are already so great with the 3 UK power plants, they do not have to expand fast
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Oh my! Oh my!! A few years sounds like a very long time to me. Let's just hope everything goes on fine so that there will be progress
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

Oh my! Oh my!! A few years sounds like a very long time to me. Let's just hope everything goes on fine so that there will be progress

Few years sounds long in the crypto world, but in reality its not anything for a real project, i think people need to shift their expectations away from "lambos and quick returns" and more towards smart investments for the longterm over the next few years, when they invest in things... People with unrealistic expectations are the reason projects like bitconnect and other scams like it do so well to steal peoples cash.

real world projects building real world businesses takes time.
BitGold!

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet.  Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this.  It's one more small thing I can do...
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Few years sounds long in the crypto world, but in reality its not anything for a real project, i think people need to shift their expectations away from "lambos and quick returns" and more towards smart investments for the longterm over the next few years, when they invest in things... People with unrealistic expectations are the reason projects like bitconnect and other scams like it do so well to steal peoples cash.

Yeah, everyone expects instant gains and have no patience, then get scammed and complain.  Yes there has been delays in 4NEW, but it's always been for good reasons, a month delay of the ICO to implement KYC to make them compliant (And which all decent exchanges require..) and put them close to nine months ahead of schedule for the power plants.. This means you can stake sooner. So a small delay to knock off a huge chunk of time is worth it imo.

People need to understand that yes, worldwide would be amazing, but these things take time, they need to find sites and buy the land or the plants, they need to hire people and fill out legal documents etc, buy the miners and get them setup, or make deals to sell it to the grid.  Have a little faith, and im sure 4NEW will reward us for being patient!  Grin
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

Yeah I wonder if it will be an easy to follow process, for example ticking yes or no, or whether it will require investors to fill in forms. I think that 4NEW should try to make it as easy as possible for investors to make a decision and to allow to switch to the other option, for example they dont want to mine anymore and they want to switch to selling their tokens to the power grid.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

There is estimated profit calculation at 4NEW site. There is possibility of earning 161% return per year.

"Return on Invest: 161% per year. Annual token profit projection based on investment.
Projected Annual Token Valuation based on increase in output capacity of the power plants, while maintaining fixed token supply"
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Yeah, everyone expects instant gains and have no patience, then get scammed and complain.  Yes there has been delays in 4NEW, but it's always been for good reasons, a month delay of the ICO to implement KYC to make them compliant (And which all decent exchanges require..) and put them close to nine months ahead of schedule for the power plants.. This means you can stake sooner. So a small delay to knock off a huge chunk of time is worth it imo.

People need to understand that yes, worldwide would be amazing, but these things take time, they need to find sites and buy the land or the plants, they need to hire people and fill out legal documents etc, buy the miners and get them setup, or make deals to sell it to the grid.  Have a little faith, and im sure 4NEW will reward us for being patient!  Grin

This statement is absolutely true. Patience always pays. Its not only in crypto but also in any other things you can say. 4New is definitely a gem and if you need to reap more benefits, definitely it should be in your portfolio.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

There is estimated profit calculation at 4NEW site. There is possibility of earning 161% return per year.

"Return on Invest: 161% per year. Annual token profit projection based on investment.
Projected Annual Token Valuation based on increase in output capacity of the power plants, while maintaining fixed token supply"

The guy who is going to invest 100 thousand dollars will have a lot of profit as you can see on the estimator. He will earn more than millions wow. But how true is this estimator ?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

The guy who is going to invest 100 thousand dollars will have a lot of profit as you can see on the estimator. He will earn more than millions wow. But how true is this estimator ?

I would be cautious with these numbers. It's hard to predict such things correctly. And I wouldn't invest solely because I expect such returns.

And btw. if someone invests 100k, he wouldn't earn more than millions (at least not in the first years).
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Estimates are exactly that estimates, it's basically best best case scenario but even if it's only 1/10th the profit they estimate longterm its still a hell of a lot of money to make, even before talking about general standard crypto bounce from exchange trading results.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

yes, they have enough to do in the UK. And if you look at their plans to produce their own mining hardware, then it may take even longer for them to expand into other countries.
but the prospects are already so great with the 3 UK power plants, they do not have to expand fast

Yea, i must admit, the project is quite herculean, it takes much effort to erect such project and not to mention maintenance and all that but we look forward to a prosperous future and believe that with time, this lovely project will expand to places we never imagined
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

I think I asked this question already. But not sure whether I got answer for that. I also mentioned once they are starting their first plant in UK is perfectly fine. Which country is next in their list? Africa or any other Asian countries could be highly beneficial.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

I am so curious to see what's upcoming from 4new! I bet we will have major updates and even the ones spreading fud will be happy 😁😁

Haha, funny you friend. Those fud reporters will have no choice but to dissipate their time and energy in spreading the project's interesting and consistent development.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: