Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32372 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes  

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!
It will definitely be a great area. In fact, I think Africa is one place were this project will be very beneficial because of the mismanaged waste and insufficient power supply

I think I asked this question already. But not sure whether I got answer for that. I also mentioned once they are starting their first plant in UK is perfectly fine. Which country is next in their list? Africa or any other Asian countries could be highly beneficial.

You are right this project will gain stability and cover more grounds in most African countries where power supply is not stable and also there are lots of waste to convert to energy.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes 

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!
It will definitely be a great area. In fact, I think Africa is one place were this project will be very beneficial because of the mismanaged waste and insufficient power supply
Sound like a very good idea. They can learn a lot from it and they will defenitely expand and eventually cover the whole continent. So i can't wait for them to start this.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

There is estimated profit calculation at 4NEW site. There is possibility of earning 161% return per year.

"Return on Invest: 161% per year. Annual token profit projection based on investment.
Projected Annual Token Valuation based on increase in output capacity of the power plants, while maintaining fixed token supply"

The guy who is going to invest 100 thousand dollars will have a lot of profit as you can see on the estimator. He will earn more than millions wow. But how true is this estimator ?

I would be cautious with these numbers. It's hard to predict such things correctly. And I wouldn't invest solely because I expect such returns.

And btw. if someone invests 100k, he wouldn't earn more than millions (at least not in the first years).

True, it is best to be cautious, because not everything is going to be the exact same as they are planning, however there are already nice progresses with the project already.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

I think I asked this question already. But not sure whether I got answer for that. I also mentioned once they are starting their first plant in UK is perfectly fine. Which country is next in their list? Africa or any other Asian countries could be highly beneficial.

It also depends on which countries 4NEW can get contracts in place with governments and local energy suppliers, also the availability of waste in specific areas is an important factor.

I really do think Africa would be a fantastic area to expand the KWATT project to, there is a lot of cheap waste, and like Hendobox said earlier, it will help manage how waste is treated and generate much needed electricity.

I saw a report from back in 2015 that over 600 million people in Africa, more than half the continent's population, aren't connected to a power line. Imagine how much KWATT could change the futures of so many people, in terms of development of the continent as a whole whilst introducing new industries and buiding a brand new workforce which consequently could increase the overall GDP.

I know what I'm talking about is on a large scale, and it is entirely theoretical, but the possibilities are endless with this project if it works and receives backing after results from the initial test plants.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

There is estimated profit calculation at 4NEW site. There is possibility of earning 161% return per year.

"Return on Invest: 161% per year. Annual token profit projection based on investment.
Projected Annual Token Valuation based on increase in output capacity of the power plants, while maintaining fixed token supply"

The guy who is going to invest 100 thousand dollars will have a lot of profit as you can see on the estimator. He will earn more than millions wow. But how true is this estimator ?

I would be cautious with these numbers. It's hard to predict such things correctly. And I wouldn't invest solely because I expect such returns.

And btw. if someone invests 100k, he wouldn't earn more than millions (at least not in the first years).

True, it is best to be cautious, because not everything is going to be the exact same as they are planning, however there are already nice progresses with the project already.

Those are nice returns in investment for investors who are willing to consider it.. Getting investment wouldn't be an issue for 4new as they are a team working together day in day out making sure they bring out the best of the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

I don't see them expending abroad for a few years yet.  They need to get the UK operation setup and fully operational first, including the completion of the third plant.

Agreed and they also need to prove efficiency of the business model to consider expanding; there is a huge overhead cost to start operational and need solid validation to expand. I think they will be alright for the next few/couple of years to prove the effectiveness and profitability of current model.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

I am so curious to see what's upcoming from 4new! I bet we will have major updates and even the ones spreading fud will be happy 😁😁

Yea but they've dropped some major updates here, unless you've not been keeping tabs on this thread, you can check out their YouTube channel for the latest video about their progress, is really an impressive project to look into, probably one of the best i've seen, my opinion 
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

Well investors always take a risk so caution is good but it may hold you back from getting loads of money. And a project like this is doing a very good job so i have high hopes for 4NEW.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

Waste is in surplus and energy is running out. By using 4New, these social and global issues will be remedied, the environment and people, will benefit.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Waste is in surplus and energy is running out. By using 4New, these social and global issues will be remedied, the environment and people, will benefit.

I think I can say or tag this project as the environment's best friend.  Grin if the environment had feelings it would have been the happiest on hearing this. Soon we all will be leaving in a waste free world.  Grin Grin
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

I don't see them expending abroad for a few years yet.  They need to get the UK operation setup and fully operational first, including the completion of the third plant.

Agreed and they also need to prove efficiency of the business model to consider expanding; there is a huge overhead cost to start operational and need solid validation to expand. I think they will be alright for the next few/couple of years to prove the effectiveness and profitability of current model.

Yeah exactly, the next couple of years will be the real test.  Once the next plant is completed in 2019, i think from then onwards will be the real proof of profitability.  I can see them expanding to 4-5 plants soon after if they do well.
ttranhoan215

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

I'm confused by something, so far I've always thought that in this project the communities are paying for their garbage being burned. but now I have read that 4New wants to pay for the garbage? have I misunderstood something?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Yeah exactly, the next couple of years will be the real test.  Once the next plant is completed in 2019, i think from then onwards will be the real proof of profitability.  I can see them expanding to 4-5 plants soon after if they do well.

and the good thing is, we have been there from the beginning and can observe how this works with two power plants. Should it bring as expected large profits, we can buy tokens while the people who have become aware only later, must first inform. We have a great advantage in terms of knowledge and, if necessary, can still buy tokens before the 3rd power plant
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

3 day pre-listing starts on June 1st get set and don't miss the train... Price goes to 2$

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

I'm confused by something, so far I've always thought that in this project the communities are paying for their garbage being burned. but now I have read that 4New wants to pay for the garbage? have I misunderstood something?

Well, usually people pay to have someone who takes care of the disposal of their waste. So 4New won't pay for the garbage. They collect this waste and uses it in their waste-to-energy plant to generate electricity.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

Well, usually people pay to have someone who takes care of the disposal of their waste. So 4New won't pay for the garbage. They collect this waste and uses it in their waste-to-energy plant to generate electricity.

usage of freely available resource (not sure if I should say waste is a resource or not; I guess it is); Electricity is not the only outcome; water and other useful substances are also involved.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

usage of freely available resource (not sure if I should say waste is a resource or not; I guess it is); Electricity is not the only outcome; water and other useful substances are also involved.

4new will use the waste gotten from individuals and also from other environments and convert it to energy.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

Oh my! Oh my!! A few years sounds like a very long time to me. Let's just hope everything goes on fine so that there will be progress

Few years sounds long in the crypto world, but in reality its not anything for a real project, i think people need to shift their expectations away from "lambos and quick returns" and more towards smart investments for the longterm over the next few years, when they invest in things... People with unrealistic expectations are the reason projects like bitconnect and other scams like it do so well to steal peoples cash.

real world projects building real world businesses takes time.

Yeah, everyone expects instant gains and have no patience, then get scammed and complain.  Yes there has been delays in 4NEW, but it's always been for good reasons, a month delay of the ICO to implement KYC to make them compliant (And which all decent exchanges require..) and put them close to nine months ahead of schedule for the power plants.. This means you can stake sooner. So a small delay to knock off a huge chunk of time is worth it imo.

People need to understand that yes, worldwide would be amazing, but these things take time, they need to find sites and buy the land or the plants, they need to hire people and fill out legal documents etc, buy the miners and get them setup, or make deals to sell it to the grid.  Have a little faith, and im sure 4NEW will reward us for being patient!  Grin

This statement is absolutely true. Patience always pays. Its not only in crypto but also in any other things you can say. 4New is definitely a gem and if you need to reap more benefits, definitely it should be in your portfolio.

People developed habit of dumping token after listing because there are not much good ICO. There are very few projects like 4NEW which can give lots of profit if token kept for long term.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

I am positive about 4NEW because power plant is already ready and we may see profit at very first year. No matter how good this looks, I am not going to invest all money here but moderate investment can be done.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

3 day pre-listing starts on June 1st get set and don't miss the train... Price goes to 2$
Yeap, Just want to know about price. Now sale will start with 2$ but while listing on exchanges what price they offer to trading?
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: