Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

Lots of people registered for pre-listing sale including me as I want to add more 4new tokens. But it's very long wait now. 1st June is to far Wink I wish they can change date to 15 May Wink

Hehe, just wait bro soon the said that will become a reality. Patience is a virtue you know. Will hope for a change in date though but then we can only wait.

I've got itchy hands as well, June 1st is a quite far i mean it just 4th of May but i suppose 4NEW team has a reason for choosing the date they selected. I hope i get the chance to stock up some more token.

If you watch the video they recently posted, they hint that there's alot of new announcements coming out soon, big partnerships etc.

I am not a friend of long announcements, I am much too impatient. they could already announce everything now :-)
Of course, I am so optimistic enough that the project is a success. but the more good news there is, the calmer I am

Dont worry. 4New is a real happening project. That too everything in positive direction. The only I don't like is their latest airdrop which should not have been done. Anyway, lets wait and hear continuously other positive news now.

I think the recent award says a lot. I am not sure how big the reward is but from the name it seems a privilege getting that. I don't think a random person would get the reward without prior achievements. So it is in 4New's favour 

Yeah I agree, the recent reward was a huge wake up call for other investors seeing this successful prject: 4NEW achieve something.
I didn't like the airdrop they done as it just brought alot of air drop hunters spamming the social platforms which never looks good.

4NEW are better than that. However; it's generous of them to even do an airdrop as most good projects don't like to give out coins for nothing.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

Lots of people registered for pre-listing sale including me as I want to add more 4new tokens. But it's very long wait now. 1st June is to far Wink I wish they can change date to 15 May Wink

Hehe, just wait bro soon the said that will become a reality. Patience is a virtue you know. Will hope for a change in date though but then we can only wait.

I've got itchy hands as well, June 1st is a quite far i mean it just 4th of May but i suppose 4NEW team has a reason for choosing the date they selected. I hope i get the chance to stock up some more token.

If you watch the video they recently posted, they hint that there's alot of new announcements coming out soon, big partnerships etc.

I am not a friend of long announcements, I am much too impatient. they could already announce everything now :-)
Of course, I am so optimistic enough that the project is a success. but the more good news there is, the calmer I am

I have not seen recent videos of 4new . Could you please share the link of the video which you are referring?
I don't mind waiting for a month if there are lot of good news coming Wink
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

I have not seen recent videos of 4new . Could you please share the link of the video which you are referring?

I posted it above earlier, it's this one, which was released after there was a scam accusation thread on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbS-F-aRVzM
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

The energy block chain market is huge. The team of this coin is working hard to seize such a great historical opportunity. It deserves investors' attention and expectation.
I also think so. They have done really well and they keep being active on social media for example. This project will surely get more investors and popularity.

It already got the attention, because the softcap has already been hit. Now in June the pre-listing sale will come, and investors will again invest in it. Advertising now is the right choice.

You're right, if it they haven't, they won't be receiving a lifetime achievement award, this issues out a lot of positive definitions about this project and that the community is really excited about it, 4NEW should not let their guide down by this but instead see this as a challenge to do more
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

Lol. The occurrence can as well likened to a movie filled with suspense and just when you thought you are finally going to be relieved of the suspense, you are then asked to wait for the next episode to be released in june Grin  Grin Grin well in such case, we wait anxiously cause it's worth it even though we don't like the idea of waiting
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

Lol. The occurrence can as well likened to a movie filled with suspense and just when you thought you are finally going to be relieved of the suspense, you are then asked to wait for the next episode to be released in june Grin  Grin Grin well in such case, we wait anxiously cause it's worth it even though we don't like the idea of waiting
I will never say no to announcements lol; let alone big partners. I hope they will be able to land a proper exchange with these announcements. I think that is the next step to pursue now given they are at this stage.

z08302354

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

They have two plants, both of which are currently working and producing 5MW each, for a total of 10MW.  Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

I posted it above earlier, it's this one, which was released after there was a scam accusation thread on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbS-F-aRVzM

Oh, I totally missed that. thanks for the video.
I've heard of the rumors on reddit, but I'm not more concerned about it, because 4New is for me a serious project that takes just a bit longer than expected. The video seems to be a good idea, I'll take a look at it later. is a little bit longer :-)
girib1684

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

I agree but last time when they said there are big new things coming they came with the kyc, new website and reached their softcap so yeah this time it will be big again.
They already did. Now what are upcoming big thing they are showing us. Huh But really something are here and that we don't know, then I am really interested for this surprise Grin.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I will never say no to announcements lol; let alone big partners. I hope they will be able to land a proper exchange with these announcements. I think that is the next step to pursue now given they are at this stage.

I do wish  there would be regular announcements, i do love announcements although too much of it s going to take away the value from it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

I do wish  there would be regular announcements, i do love announcements although too much of it s going to take away the value from it.
I agree even the smallest thing is nice because it keeps investors and supporters updated and people believe more in it then.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

I agree but last time when they said there are big new things coming they came with the kyc, new website and reached their softcap so yeah this time it will be big again.

And Kyc is yet to be implemented though, i guess it's one of the big moves we should be expecting this coming days, i learnt it's completed already just ready for a roll out

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

They have two plants, both of which are currently working and producing 5MW each, for a total of 10MW.  Smiley
Ok, that two plants is already working that I know. But are you sure about that generating 5MW each? I heard somewhere that's generating 10MW each. I am not sure it but want to just confirmed.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

And Kyc is yet to be implemented though, i guess it's one of the big moves we should be expecting this coming days, i learnt it's completed already just ready for a roll out

Aye. You are right. Kyc implementation is yet to take place. Hopefully sooner than we expect it should all be done with and implemented.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

I agree, it's always good to see weekly announcements / updates ,it keeps the public and community keen and interested in the project especially when its good news!
Anilg

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Thanks Darkoth89 for sharing the video again. I saw the video now. I will wait for announcement Wink. I hope those announcement will help in token sale Smiley
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

I see you recently updated the website and well made. Just look in the UK was secured by 2 workers of the plant. Converting waste into energy. Perhaps there is something in the future will be good.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

I see you recently updated the website and well made. Just look in the UK was secured by 2 workers of the plant. Converting waste into energy. Perhaps there is something in the future will be good.

They have plans to purchase or build additional plants as time passes basically reincesting a portion of the overall profit into expansion they mention it in the ico whitepaper they originally posted from the project
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

In order to participate in the Early Bird Special, deposits have to be placed in your respective KWATT wallet accessible to you upon completion of the registration process.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: