Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

It all depends on the situation and the setup of your bitcoin mining because if you have solar energy setup which provides all the energy, then I certainly believe that it’s worth it  in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
But he is moving his expertise through cold weather and cheap electricity to continue his work. You may be worried about how much your monthly expenses may be higher than the profits you make, and you may be losing money. Do not worry as no investors are trying to know that they are losing money.

Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Are you a Filipino?
Well, bitcoin is not anymore profitable in Philippines since there is a high cost of electricity and we all know that mining uses current so much.
I want also to try mining of bitcoins but I am doubting if I will gain or loss my capital.
But still we can mined but currently the problem in the Philippines is having low quality of electricity and it uses maybe a lot of harspower to gain in mining bitcoins.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

If electricity is expensive where you live... I guess it won't be worth it, besides maybe consider mining altcoins, which is more lucrative (if you mined the right one). Good luck!

sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

No matter what. Bitcoin mining is always profitable depends on how to manage and do maintenance the system. It's a bullshit if you think Bitcoin mining isn't profitable, because they didn't know how to do it and just following the trend.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

If you can use someones hardware for free - the answer is yes.
If you have free power - the answer is also yes.
If we are talking about the cloud mining contract - yes they are still profitable.
Otherwise, the much more effective and simple investment - is to buy the Bitcoin and hold it.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

What do you think?
With the increased difficulty I honestly think is profitable if done on a large scale and not solo level but if you feel you can not stay away from crypto mining you can give other coins a shot which have a much smaller mining difficulty than BTC.

Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I do not think its worth it has this requires too much resources if you want to earn some noticeable profits

Do you have some tips and tricks?
Bitcoin mining is better left to large scale miners and to be honest i feel its an obsolete investment, better try the ICO market which pays you with what you see, WYSIWYG Roll Eyes
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

I think that at the moment it's very risky to mine bitcoin. In the world there is a large number of large farms that are several thousand times greater than those that you can buy. In addition, the complexity of mining bitcoin increases every day, which may not bring profit to you.
lucy94

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

It could be worth it if you have money set aside, and you want to earn some. But it is not worth it to put all your fortune into mining because its a risky business, or maybe quit your current job for it, wouldn't advise that
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

yes, it worth it. but as of now, mining competence is more favorable to the big company my advice is to invest in them. but you can make on your own risk of a high electric bill and always monitoring on it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

to mine bitcoin that is the impact we,buy a very expensive mining tool and the cost of electricity is expensive and the results can be very small so I think bitcoin mining is not very feasible and can be  to our own disadvantage,according to me
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

Because the value of bitcoin is increasing, more and more miners are involved in bitcoin mining but the effect is not high because of the difficulty of digging bitcoins. Calculating the amount of money spent on bitcoin extraction is close to the current value of bitcoin so I think bitcoin mining at the moment is not profitable. I advise miners to keep the bitcoin up for price rather than exploiting and selling during this time.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

The very first rule in investing is Don't invest, if you don't know anything with your investment.
You know the consequences of having high electricity consumption and if you don't have a large space for it, you may also take the heat that was thrown by the rigs.
There are alternative investments that you can focus with, other did gave up for starting their mining rig considering those things. You can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term.

Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

why not? If you have the ability and the conditions to associate with the company or negotiate an independent plan for your own mining plan. It's amazing. in the decentralized supply and crypto market. Mining plays an important and active role in easing the value of the coin. That means that you have the basics to figure out the price. Looking back Mtgox took the initiative to create the crisis is predicated.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

if the electricity costs are too high than it is better in my opinion to invest and make trading or hodl than make mining unless you aim to mine coins that have low difficulty.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

if the electricity costs are too high than it is better in my opinion to invest and make trading or hodl than make mining unless you aim to mine coins that have low difficulty.
With the bitcoin mining getting cheap electricity to power the miners seem to be the only problem, that's why the Chinese has the largest number of miners in the entire world due to their cheap electrical cost but if we can find away to utilise cheaper source of energy, then i  believe it would be worth it indeed.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

I think that now it is already unprofitable, because the bitcoin rate has fallen, and the price of the equipment has soared
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

You should research about the cost of management to do the mining and if that estimate will not bring better results you invest in the purchase of bitcoin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:59:05 AM

Probably yes electricity in the philippines is very expensive so that's why is not porfitble to start mining here in phil. Better to buy bitcoin or altcoin instead of mining buf if yoy country the electricity is low rate you can start it and for sure maybe 6 months your capital will be back and the rest if the years you will earn more profit but yoe need to hold your coin for few years also like what other do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

That is better than money investing. Because its a one time payment after you bought mining rigs and hardwares. But take care, You need a good place/area to build a mining. And maintain the rigs clean and cool areas. Because mining rigs was burned if you don't taking cares.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: