Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

If mining bitcoin for free, for fun try I think it is worth it. I do not know for sure but if you have to do bitcoin mining with hardware or mining rig it will cost quite expensive. Just try searching what price hardware / antminer. Shipping costs, high computer specifications, and electricity costs also need to be considered.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:16:01 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

If you are not familiar with the process and the system, then I would not suggest that you pursue mining as an alternative method for earning bitcoins. The process and methods involved are too complex, not to mention the hardware, the space (with the right temperature), and the initial investment needed are too costly. The number of miners have been decreasing over the past years since they have been shifting into a new alternative rather than mining. Assuming that you pursued this method, consider that you are living on a tropical country- which naturally has a hot weather, may take a toll on those CPUs and destroy them in the long run.
Yes it is always worth it because at the end of the day it is you who's gonna earned. Remember that in order to gained you must sow and one thing to do is by mining. It's one of the way to gain some bitcoin so get involve in it because it's helpful and won't disappoint you.
I don't find mining to be more effective same as the past. Now the difficulty has increased to a much higher extent and the same causes a much bigger investment requirement than the past. Another thing is the electricity consumption cost, which is burning the profits. Mining is worth it for the large scale farm owners.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

Nope. Electricity used to Bitcoin mining can be used to light up some small nations.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:18:53 AM

according to me it depends on the availability and cost of electricity in some countries, when the country has abundant electricity and electricity prices are very cheap of course the mining is very suitable while the country has an expensive electricity is certainly not suitable because of the expensive electricity and mining treatment is not too profitable.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Bitcoin mining is very valuable. If you are willing to wait until you recover your investment in the purchase of maintenance and electrical hardware. Actually building a mining rig is not for the simple investor because you really need a high investment and patience. If you plan to build Bitcoin mining. You need big capital to buy the hardware. Mining is very profitable if you have extensive knowledge about how to maintain and maintain your hardware and how to choose good alts for your mine.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

Electricity here in philippines is really expensive so many bitcoin users are really afraid and think that it is not really worth it to mine here. But It is really possible to have an efficient mining if you will have the equipments needed jn mining bitcoin like good pc's and a lots of graphic cards since it is needed for an efficient electricity usage. Although mining here is almost an investment but is more expensive. I think that it is still profitable than just investing which will just give you a couple of coins.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

First of all, pretty sure the electricity in the PH is too expensive unless you live in an apartment where you have free electricity but then it would be really waste of your time. I would just recommend you on to do trading and to just earn by campaign signatures here in the forum if you want to earn more bitcoin. It is not worth it to mine with only GPU unless if you can buy 1-2K US dollars mining rigs or if you can buy more than one 1080 GPU then I would say you can earn but would take you years to be able to get your return by just the electricity and on how much you payed for the GPU so the answer is NO and Good luck. Wink
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

it is worth if the market is on the green condition because if you sell your mined coin, you can earn many bucks.
but if you mining when the market falling, you better keep holding what you mined and sell it later.
just think that as an investment for a better price later.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

it is worth if the market is on the green condition because if you sell your mined coin, you can earn many bucks.
but if you mining when the market falling, you better keep holding what you mined and sell it later.
just think that as an investment for a better price later.
It is not worth it because you can just earn a low amount of money with that and i advised that it is best for you to do bitcoin mining or any other cryptocurrency mining when you already have a lot of money because you just want to chill and relax but you for sure still want to earn passively so you can try mining.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

for now it seems bitcoin mining is not very profitable because it seems the difficulty level to get bitcoin always inflated means increasingly difficult to get bitcoin but the power required is very large.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

Actually I am interested about bitcoin mining. But as what I have heard, before you involve yourself in mining you need to have a good cqapital of money which you can use for bitcoin mining. You need a good hardware for that and also electricity. However, even btc mining is costly it also gives a good amount of profits.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

Mining Bitcoin is very worth it, the rewards you get from your coins are worth the time spend and other costs incurred, it can however be an expensive affair especially if the electricity bill are high as it tends to consume a lot of power, if you are in a country where electricity is cheap then mining BTC is worth it

Bitcoin to the moon
dmyddtun

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

I think bitcoin mining is still the best way to get profits in the encrypt world, but now the mining needs a lot of money to invest, and it also needs to find stable and cheap electricity. It's hard for a lot of people to do.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

If you're going to invest money why don't you try trading or investing to ICO's? since you can easily earn once the token increase price or the coins you bought increase it's price sometimes you can instantly earn profit in just a matter of time unlike the mining you need to recover the electricity bills you paid,
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

Now Difficult Mining, Expensive If you have not been able to guess where we're going, the current bitcoin mining conditions are difficult and unprofitable for the average daily investor. Not only is the ASIC hardware needed getting more expensive by the day, but so is the difficulty adjustment bitcoin will only become tighter in the future. That means spending more money to pick up a bit of bitcoin.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

You have to invest a lot of money to be successful in bitcoin mining. You have to buy mining hardware and cheap electricity is also very important. As mining consumes a lot of energy, if electricity is cheaper in your country or not matters.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 08:34:04 PM by Yakapo

Its very worth taking part in mining Bitcoins especially in those countries where electricity is cheap.It might be technical and time consuming but the returns are high,  The efficient hardware needed to mine does not come cheap also, as long as you are god at what ou are doing ,or is in the correct p[ol of miners who equally share the loot then there id nothing to fear of ,Bitcoin mining will pay you back all you have invested in and more, just keep the expenses low to max the profits
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:13:23 AM

Not only electricity but the internet speed also is from zero to worst. If you will remember the post then that almost 50% of the miners if im not mistaken stop from doing their job because the fees and expenses are higher than what they have earn on mining. We all know that its price goes up but gets difficult in time so its not advisable on new ones.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Bitcoin mining these days kinda not bring much profit like old days in my opinion. Because of it is getting hard to mine bitcoin itself, and for maintenance the mining rig and electricity cost, etc. Kinda not worth for the effort. Better trading bitcoin/ holding it as long term investment.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

I do not suggest you to try mining. It cost a lot of time and yet the coins you will get is so low.
NOT WORTH IT. As you said, electricity in your country is expensive, so I do not recommend you to invest in time in this type of strategy to gain more coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: