Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2015 times)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
If you want to do Bitcoin mining then you must be in a place where the cost of electricity is too much low and the second thing you need is a lot of investment for the miner. Or you can use solar energy also instead of electricity for mining. Or if you want to do cloud mining then you have to find a legit site where you can invest and do some cloud mining..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

if the electricity in your country is very expensive, it is better not to do the mining because for beginners and the cost of electricity is very expensive then it will get a loss, better invest with a very profitable coin, because it has big chance to get profit.
mix max

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

I'm not sure about that but I think it's worth it. Just try using Antminer A3 (815 Gh), because the antminer offers a profit of almost $ 45/month. I think mining bitcoin by using hardware will maximize the results to be gained
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

If you have moderately cheap electricity and join a pool is it worth it to mine BTC?
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

Yes it is worth bitcoin mining if you can take and sustain and face the risk of the investment you did at first place. A good mining rig is very expensive and yet the electricity too. You will suffer at the beginning but you will have a good profit later on.

Exploiting Bitcoin is now very difficult, not as easy as it was a few years ago. To exploit bitcoin it takes a huge amount of capital to buy hardware, along with a high monthly bill for electricity bills. So I think it is only suitable for centralized mining.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

Bitcoin mining is profitable if you have the means to get the things needed for mining at affordable rate than the payout of the block mined. For instance, if your electricity cost is too high,it won't be worth it.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

mining bitcoin or any other coin depends on a various factors like how much you want to invest and how much time you can give and very important where do you live like if you have a good amount to invest and a lot of time then there are a few factors you should look at for example like what is the price of the gpus and other hardwares like motherboards and cooling systems and mining structure in your reach and what is the electricity cost what are the government laws regarding mining and other crypto related stuff also you need to see the competition in the market which is high by the way
most important you need to see how much time is it needed to overcome your investment and start seeing profit if the time is less and you think you have that much of time and effort to give it then you should go for it otherwise you should take that sum and invest in some crypto which is also profitable
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

In the early stages bitcoin mining was profitable as it was possible to mine bitcoins with GPU computers but now it is not possible as every three to four years the level of difficulty of mining bitcoins increases and its been nine years since bitcoins came into being now if it is affordable for anyone to buy high power generating ASIC machines then it is possible to mine with profitability but the electricity cost will be higher and there are viable ways to curtail the electricity cost by using natural resources such as solar and wind energy to generate electric energy.

i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

I think mining by yourself especially in the Philippines is not worth it. This summer season, the electricity became expensive than before and you should have a huge capital before starting.  You just need a good unit.I guess it will be worth it in the long run but it takes so much time before you get back what you invested on equipments and electricity bill. Also it should be done with enough knowledge and experience since people who do mining is experienced and professional when it comes to cryptocurrency.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

bitcoin mining in my opinion is currently not very valuable because I think bitcoin mining is currently the level of difficulty algortimanya already on the increase which means the more difficult to get the bitcoin and the greater the electrical power required.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

only if you have savings that you are willing to invest, also you need to make sure you do it correctly, there are many spams out there.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

One of my friend told me that bitcoin mining is profitable but it depends on the area. If like here in our country it is not too profitable because the temperature is so high which is it will consume a lot of electricity and then the technology you need to mine is so expensive. It is better to mine bitcoin if you live in a cold area. In mining you should consider those factor if you want to earn more through mining.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

i see it in my newsfeed bitcoin mining it worth it you need to own Computer can run 24/7 and stable connect and you need to research in google mining site but right now many website are trusted right now. if you think if you invest in the bitcoin but later on people will run your money i guess you have a choose to do a bitcoin mining all you need is to run your computer just wait and bitcoin will automatic go in your wallet and also you need to upgrade your computer it may increase you profit everyday.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

I think today it is not very advisable. High competition in this market. Very large investments and powerful equipment are required.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

Mining bitcoin is profitable in other countries but not here in mime. This country I live is probably the one with the slowest Internet connection. Also, the cost of electricity here is expensive plus a good quality computer is more expensive here because we just imported them from other countries. Mining can be efficient as long as you got a good internet connection, a cheap and continues source of electricity, and a 24/7 running PC.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Bitcoins is worth it if you have the guts to buy them because knowing that you are in the Philippines of course the electricity here are very expensive and we all know mining really consumes a lot of that. So if you just have one mining rig that may be a problem because that cannot give you that much money that is just a stable amount to pay everything. But still if you really wanted it you can find some solutions but I am gonna say it is worth it in a longer run not in an instant
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

I think it all depends on where country you are because you need to consider the expenses like the internet and energy to run your computer. And mining requires complicated programs to work with so if you are good or familiar with those programs, mining might be more practical for you. You can mining so you can know for yourself if it works for you and if does, then you are good to go in this market.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Mining bitcoin will be worth it if you enjoy your time mining and if your expenses are paid off with the amount you mined. South East Asian countries might be a good place to mine because of the energy consumption and the cost it will take. I suggest that you need to find a cheaper source of energy but a strong and steady internet connection for am efficient mining business to happen.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

It really depends on the electricity fee in your place. As we can see now, the price of graphic card is rapidy increasing in the last few years as the effect of coins mining
Other than that, if the electricity cost is high while the coins price are not recovering yet as of now then it is not worth it at all
Better to invest than mine as of now

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Bitcoin mining has always been lucrative since the inception of its operation. The only hurdle to deal with is the cost involved to set up a mining machinery (ASIC, RIGS) and the knowledge in the algorithms required to mine. If you have all these intact, i don't  think there will be a great bar to deal with again aside commercing work and start making some good profits.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: