Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

Can be said that mining is a very difficult thing to get profit, the more competition makes the pool immediately dry and run out, this course makes miners tools specifications continue to increase and maintenance costs more expensive.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
meqnurgn

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Of course, it is worth it. Many of the early miners have made a lot of money. The current mining is very difficult and requires professional miners, which requires a lot of money to invest. If you have the ability to invest, I think digging is a good way.
Nodehype

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

some hardware are good to improve your ghz others not
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

I know you mean, it's a mine has a chance to make bigger but from to start mine you have to be ready to set up the money to buy the mining equipment and have a load of month to pay like paying for internet electricity and other obstacles. I am not too focused on mining I am more interested in investment and join the grace of ICO.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

I attended a franchise expo in SM Megamall and one the the franchise company in their is a mining company. I spoke to them about how much is the investment they are offering for mining gears. I ask if mining bitcoin is still feasible right now and they mentioned that it's not anymore due to a very high requirement to mine it and the energy required. They advise to mine ETH instead as it's a little bit cheaper than bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

With huge competition, bitcoin mine is not very much profitable as we think. We need the huge capital to start the mining farm. When considering the cost of maintainers and electricity also will high.  You can try with some altcoin mining than direct bitcoin mining.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Yes, if you have about 10 asics but if you have a usual farm it's better to look at the altcoins.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

I think it is so worth it if you are mining awhile back ago when people isn't familiar with Bitcoin yet. But now I think it is just too hard to do.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Bitcoin mining is still a viable option for earning cryptocurrency. However, based on your location which is in Philippines, in which you claim that the electricity fees there were expensive, I don't think it is a good option for you to mine. Moreover, out of all methods of earning in the cryptocurrency industry, mining is the least profitable as it takes more than it gives. So resort to holding or trading instead.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

All depends on your own finances and needs. If you have made a lot of profit from bitcoin, and you have enough capital to buy the equipment used to mine. I think that is one way you can do to increase your income by mining. But if you have little capital, I think it is better to trade. Because if you want to trade and your speculation is always right. It will get more results than min.

TRON0824

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

i think its not good idea to mine bitcoin in ph . electricity bill is so expensive . only you need to know how can you make electricity for free using machines that can run using water or any invented in the philippines making electricty . then you can run bitcoin mining .
Cryptorayo

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

The question its for me... before the halving time the people it's thinking about it. after halving time... maybe it's  too late.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

The profitability of "mining" BTC depends on several factors:

BTC price expressed in currencies;
costs of "digging" (ie costs of concluding a contract or building your own "mine");
the degree of difficulty of "digging" (which increases with time);
the period left until the day the prize for "digging" is reduced by 50%.
At the same time, profitability should be considered not in relation to currencies (ie BTC valuation in currencies), and in relation of costs to daily "spoil". As Dr Deutsch points out, the argument that the increase in the valuation of cryptocurrencies compensates for the drop in the profitability of its extraction is misconceived.

- Those who think so, make a mistake. What is another is the increase in the BTC valuation expressed in the currency of Fiat, and what is the profitability of extraction. To participate in the increase of the BTC valuation in relation to the fiat currency, it is enough to buy a cryptocurrency, you do not have to "dig" it. To estimate the profitability of extraction on a current basis, it must be counted in BTC, not in the paper currency. Even if the initial mining costs were incurred in the currency of the fiat, then for the same money "miner" could acquire simply BTC units ...
Cryptorayo

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

The profitability of "mining" BTC depends on several factors:

BTC price expressed in currencies;
costs of "digging" (ie costs of concluding a contract or building your own "mine");
the degree of difficulty of "digging" (which increases with time);
the period left until the day the prize for "digging" is reduced by 50%.
At the same time, profitability should be considered not in relation to currencies (ie BTC valuation in currencies), and in relation of costs to daily "spoil". As Dr Deutsch points out, the argument that the increase in the valuation of cryptocurrencies compensates for the drop in the profitability of its extraction is misconceived.

- Those who think so, make a mistake. What is another is the increase in the BTC valuation expressed in the currency of Fiat, and what is the profitability of extraction. To participate in the increase of the BTC valuation in relation to the fiat currency, it is enough to buy a cryptocurrency, you do not have to "dig" it. To estimate the profitability of extraction on a current basis, it must be counted in BTC, not in the paper currency. Even if the initial mining costs were incurred in the currency of the fiat, then for the same money "miner" could acquire simply BTC units ...

Very nice explanation
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

Actually bud, there are some alternative method to reduce your electricity bill. As far as I know Philippines is a country which can have a good for solar panels since that country have a good positioning from the sunlight which it depend on you if you can afford to provide a good output of solar power system. Also, wind energy as that country beside from pacific ocean as it can have a strong winds that can be coverted to energy using great wind mills. Thus, each of us can provide an alternative source of energy as long as we can afford it because base on my own analysis it can be profitable in the future.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

Today I can say I know 12 people mining BTC.
They all started at different periods and were always wondering if it's too late or not.

THey are all happy about the decision to make it!

So take the train!

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

if not worth the results why there are still many miners who do bitcoin mining if it is not worth it there is still a way of investing with bitcoin requires a light cost but big risk and long time

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

I do not consider mining profitable, as you need to have a fairly large amount to buy equipment, have a room where you will mine, and you need to pay large electricity bills. Do you need?

suzanogbomo

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

It is currently less profitable especially with the rising difficulty level.Unless you HODL your coins till when bitcoin price become significantly higher than what we have now.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

The one thing I learned from this whole bitcoin thing is that asking if it is late to do something, anything to get more bitcoin, is meaningless.it will be proditable in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: