Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:24:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

Of course, not, Bitcoin mining can be very profitable and a steady income source but it is very much expensive and cannot be possible for everyone. If you have some savings then you can definitely go for it but you have to keep maintaining it otherwise you will lose all of your investment in a couple of months. Just like this year if you want to make money you have to you waste your time and effort will Bitcoin mining most of the effort will be contributed by the minor but you to have to contribute your time.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

When I first started my bitcoin activity, I also looked at mining, but then it seemed to me unprofitable, and now I hold the same opinion. Just invest and everything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Mining may be profitable, but I would never dare to buy equipment for self-mining bitcoin. It is much easier to just buy it on the stock exchange and store it in your wallet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

I still think that its worth it. I am planning to build my own mining device. If you look at the blockchain, it's still busy and the transactions are still slow. It feels like it still lack miners and I would like to help on that. I know it is not as profitable as before and the costing is high but in the long run mining is indeed profitable if you think about bitcoin price. It also depend if you are located in a country where electricity is cheap.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

I do not consider mining profitable, as you need to have a fairly large amount to buy equipment, have a room where you will mine, and you need to pay large electricity bills. Do you need?
It takes capital to start mining if the electricity becomes an obstacle to get big profits. I think mining will be a big profit when the price of the coin is expensive in the market if the price is down then the profit that it can only be in use pay electricity. before you start to mine better you think first right.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

It is very necessary because bitcoin is still profitable if you know the way forward. Where you can buy advanced equipment to increase the performance of mining in order to quickly produce a lot of bitcoin. Regarding the power and power of bitcoin mining all is always exaggerated may be the allegation to be able to stop the development of bitcoin in the future. Cool
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

Bitcoin has a good profitable platform but mine in our country is not suitable for mine. So it will not be good now. If you want to invest in it, try to invest in others. If you want, you can invest in powerful hardware hardware. But it costs more. So if you try some other coins like Ethereum for mining, you will get good profits.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

Bitcoin mining is profitable only if you have a big farm with lots of computers, then yes it will be profitable. But if you mine with few laptop or pc, it will not be profitable instead you might lose money.

ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

I still think that its worth it. I am planning to build my own mining device. If you look at the blockchain, it's still busy and the transactions are still slow. It feels like it still lack miners and I would like to help on that. I know it is not as profitable as before and the costing is high but in the long run mining is indeed profitable if you think about bitcoin price. It also depend if you are located in a country where electricity is cheap.
to start mining of course from the beginning of the start should be really well planned because mining is not something easy
requires very many aspects ranging from the cost of later learning scripts and then various other aspects
and if discussing the profit or not it depends on each person when managing it

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

Certainly still feasible and profitable, many success stories from bitcoin mining and with frequent updates on the latest information about mining then with S5 of bitmain then we can earn about 1.5 btc per month.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

Today I can say I know 12 people mining BTC.
They all started at different periods and were always wondering if it's too late or not.

THey are all happy about the decision to make it!

So take the train!
In my opinion, at the moment, bitcoin mining is extremely dubious, because every day the complexity grows, and you do not know what will happen to bitcoin in the future. You need time to repel your investments!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
we must know that the miners are quite a lot and the miners have varying degrees or opinions, even they also have a determination that they do not hinder their will, the intent is also necessary.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

I think depends upon the skills and abilities of a people who want to start it over because bitcoin mining is not easy as you think you must first need to prepare all things needed and must need also to have your full acceptance on that.
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

In my opinion yes it is worth it if you have your good gadgets fir mining.I dont have much idea in it because i dont do mining its only my opinion.
SangitAlam

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

If I can get free electricity, difficulties level remain same and I dont have to buy new hardware to extract simillar amount of coin...than yes. But unfortunatelly , all 3 are not possible , than its a straight No for me.
haloobabaa

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

I think Mining is waste much time if your hardware is not support or compatible. Think about how much money you spend to mining. Think again before mining and learn with someone who is expert in this regard.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Yes it is still worth it but it does not like before. Many are still mining bitcoin but it gets difficult every year.  Because there are so many mining site that are coming, every years bitcoin that can be mined is getting lower the opposite is electricity is getting higher in price. Thats why the income youll get is getting lower too every year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

My advice, don't mine in the Philippines. The electricity bills will definitely eat the profits away from you and due to the complexity of the problems the miner will encounter vs. the profits you'll be getting, I'd rather not invest in a miner and just stick to alt coin trading.

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

Is it obviously a profitable way to earn bitcoin bitcoin mining is i guess the top way to earn bitcoin the only thing is your going to need a big inbestment buying hardware for mining ans also it will going to kill your electricity bill because your using a lot of hardware also using a lot of power. Your alsp need your hardware to be cool your either your going to need a air conditioner or better if your in a cold country ❄️❄️ and low cost electril bill.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:42:24 AM

only people with large capital can feel great results
because mining equipment is so expensive, then I suggest that you have to provide at least 1 BTC to start mining coins, and that's still basic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: