Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:41:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2017 times)
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Well for me, I think mining Bitcoin now is no longer worth it in the long run. Don't get me wrong, Bitcoin is still very profitable but then the cost of mining nowadays is a totally different thing, you need great hardwares and equipment to do mining, plus the electricity to maintain the set-up and the air conditioning for the hardware and most of all the time you need to wait for you to mine a coin. You will still have some gains but not as worth it as before. So if you have the money, instead of investing it to the set up and maintenance for mining, might as well buy the coins directly, you will still be abl;e to get great profits on trading or investing.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

Its not. Its too expensive for the use electricity and its easy consumption or drainage of cellphones battery.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

Mining cost a lot of money, time, energy and space and if you're not used to it.. you would say..its not worth it.. Mining I guess is one great thing that you have to really worked out you have to be keen into that..finding ways to get bigger profit..you've got to have real stuff for this one like hardware to be use in mining and so if you hit it real good then it worth it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

miner bitcoin should have a high level of patience and this is a good idea one of them with mining can multiply bitcoin.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
Honestly, I personally do not really interested in Bitcoin mining. Because mining is too complicated like having to prepare tools for mining and the tools are certainly not cheap. After that, we will need a very long time to produce everything with very expensive electricity costs. I do not recommend you to Bitcoin mining.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

I heard mining bitcoin is very expensive and you need a very big amount money to buy the equipment also known as mining rig. I have a friend a that try that mining rig he said to me that he waste a lot of money because the consumption of electricity is very expensive and also the maintenance.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Bitcoin mining is worth it, but our electricity is only mining, legit but our income is small. If we want to add Bitcoin mining we really need to buy expensive tools or hardware. It's better to invest than mining.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

All job here is worth it such as investment, trading and mining. If you do mining you need to used a high level computer to get huge profit and you need also a huge amount of money to bought mining rig. A lot of people says that this will cost a huge amount of money because of the equipment needed but you can gain a lot of profit as well. So it is proven that this is worthy.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Everything that can earn you a living in life is worst it. Bitcoin is not and expection  to this ,if you can afford to buy the equipment and run the process than what doing should be done properly.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

should not do bitcoin mining right now, because now the competition between miners is getting higher and most importantly about mining, the negative impact is: mining spends too much fossil fuel energy.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

According to the research, the bitcoin network currently consumes as much electricity as the whole of Ireland, and by the end of the year this figure will be 0.5 percent of all consumed electricity in the world.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

I think depends upon the skills and abilities of a people who want to start it over because bitcoin mining is not easy as you think you must first need to prepare all things needed and must need also to have your full acceptance on that.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Well the most important factor on which your profit depends from mining is electricity as everyones almost buys the same hardware specs. And electricity is costly in your country, so I wouldn't recommend mining to you. Also you are a bit late to the game as mining is only profitable for the big players now.

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Actually it's a very good business model. Because the price of Bitcoin at below $ 3k will make you lose money. I have read through a number of articles related to Bitcoin exploitation. A Bitcoin producer has calculated that electricity and land rent in a month only account for 15% of his profits. meaning that Bitcoin really made a lot of money for him at $ 8k. I think you should exploit Bitcoin with a large scale to get rich from it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

Bitcoin mining is not that worth because on the very first place, the capital required on investing for this is very high due to the rapid trend on technology itself. Yes, mining rigs REALLY cost a lot, so try making money on campaigns, doing works online, and other services because these are much worthy than buying a lot of high-end rigs just to mine.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

Bitcoin treatment also means that you invest in a good machine configuration, which can be very expensive, so the cost of the bitcoin depends on the price of the power. In any country where government subsidizes gas prices, it will be cheaper than other countries
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:05 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 12:48:16 PM by vhiancs

It is a good plan especially when your tools are complete, but we all know it's not easy, it is going to be difficult if you do not know how to set-up the tools. If you are from philippines I am sure you will have a hard time and your mining will not be easy because of the expensive electricity charges in the Philippines you probably will not get a bigger profit so maybe 70% of your profit will just go to the electrict bill.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

You should realize that the higher the profit or returns generated, the higher the risk involved in such transactions. This is not an exemption to Bitcoin Mining in the real sense of it.
In answering your question, it is like the best way of becoming millionaires in the crypto field is through Bitcoin mining which is emphatically worth investing upon if the capital means, courage of bearing higher risks and mindset of patience is embedded in the investor, because it is highly capital intensive.
It can be mostly enjoyed if you can join other miners forming an Industrial mining section where the purchase of Bitcoin Mining Machines;ASIC[ Accelerated Scientific Integrated Circuits], High power consumption bill, Generating Sets and maintenance and so many other huge overhead expenses are shared among you all, Then the excess Virgin Bitcoins Mined are after patience overtime been shared among you miners. Good-luck.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

If the electricity price is expensive then you will not be as profitable as other businesses. But if you really want to make a lot of money, go to a lot of cheap places to buy.
In addition, the current price of Bitcoin always bring a lot of profit for you. Some people assume that the price of Bitcoin under $ 2k will make you lose. Fortunately, the current price of Bitcoin is $ 8k. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Mining in bitcoin is very promising to get bitcoin quickly, but in mining you have to provide the mining equipment with the speed and stability in processing the mine. you also have to prepare a second capital to pay utility bills and the internet is becoming increasingly crazy only smart people manage the finances to avoid losses or not at all benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: