Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

I think that if you have never dealt with mining crypto, then you should not start. Lately, mining has been paying off for a long time, so investing will bring more money, with the right approach
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

Not worth, if the price of bitcoin falling down greatly in the market and if the electricity cost of your place is expensive.
maybe you can do cloud mining, or investing your money to mining company that give dividend to its holders.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:23 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Bitcoin mining is very feasible. Because mining can also benefit greatly but if we want to play mining, we have to spend considerable capital. Indeed mining is quite complicated and takes a long time but everything back again to each person like it or not.
amaha cris

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

If you have moderately cheap electricity and join a pool is it worth it to mine BTC?
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Yeah it is worth it. =D  IF you are using Bitcoin Mining, you should also join bounty campaigns. So that you can earn more and your electrici bill will not go to waste. As I computed the bill earn in mining and bill to pay in electicity has ha huge Gap. Electricity is just buying ha prepaid load . =D
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

Bitcoin mining depends on in which country are you doing it to some extent. If govt supports you and cost of running bitcoin mining is low then it's worth.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

the demand of BTC's transaction always have. So I still prove that mining is a promising job. However with the reducing of BTC's price, we need to calculate carefully before doing to get higher profit
miti bounty12

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

Of course, it is worth it. Many of the early miners have made a lot of money. The current mining is very difficult and requires professional miners, which requires a lot of money to invest. If you have the ability to invest, I think digging is a good way.
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

Some people find it quite profitable when you invest more you earn more, but it depends on the mining site if they have great project and if they are not scam mining site also if they are a payable mining site.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

If the electricity price is expensive then you will not be as profitable as other businesses. But if you really want to make a lot of money, go to a lot of cheap places to buy.
In addition, the current price of Bitcoin always bring a lot of profit for you. Some people assume that the price of Bitcoin under $ 2k will make you lose. Fortunately, the current price of Bitcoin is $ 8k. Grin

From what I heard, the difficulty level in mining has risen sharply, so you constantly need new assessment at what price one bitcoin is still still profitable to mine

thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

If you plug it in at work and get free electricity, definitely yes Wink
I think its not worth it, unless you do it really sohisticated and you are in the game since a while
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Mining is capital intensive coupled with cost of electricity in the country. Meanwhile it is a profitable venture if you have the capital and you can be patient. Wishing you success.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

yes mining one way to get bitcoin by need of a fairly large capital, before you dive into mining you may need to calculate also the monthly expenditure it starts from the cost of electricity and also the cost of internet data and the selection of the right coin to get the profit from mining, because without a clear calculation will only receive losses financially and time. that's my opinion
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

Bitcoin mining is worth if you have cheaper electricity in your area and the rigs and hardware are bit cheap than other country or place. Most of my friends involved in mining use to say that the profit earned has been spent on electricity bills rather than earning that for self since their electricity cost is high in their area.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

I think mining is feasible for those investors who have more capital to do the mining is indeed a lot of mining costs because it takes the means and infrastructure to do that
dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

I would love to say that mining is not profitable. But those guys persisted with mining in 2012 got huge returns after the exchange rates increased
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

Yes it is worth it you got a profit but the problem is your electricity and your 100% profit it will became a 80% because the 20% is to pay your electricity it depends on your mining rigs if you have many mining rigs it is more profitable but your electricity is also big
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 05:31:17 AM by bitcoinVPSD

This is completely worth  worthy  , extraction  more difficult because of the increasing difficulty level. Bitcoin operators will receive a  bitcoin monthly income to deserve the effort they have spent. But the exploitation of bitcoin should be limit because it consumes too much energy and is not good for the environment.

Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

It's worth it but it's just a powerful Internet and a big investment for it because electricity is especially expensive in philipines. More users are mining in other countries because the internet is less expensive than electricity.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

It is really not advisable to get into bitcoin mining right now because of how keen the competition has gotten with the participation of some big indstries. I will advice you mine some altcoins or better still get into trading but not necessarily mining. It is not profitable these days looking at the amount you invest into the mining and the returns that you get from it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: