Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1888 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

1. bitcoin has a high value than other altcoin.
2. more spreading and higher volume than other altcoins.
3. have a very good security
4. fluctuations are high and fast, so if it goes up quickly, it will make you rich.

and many other advantages. so, I suggest, you should join bitcoin right now, and then invest, before bitcoin price goes up again.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
The most important advantage is that you can send bitcoins to anyone in the world only the transaction fee will be charged there are no other taxes or hidden fee is available like fiat transaction.But other currencies are also offer the same service but still bitcoin is more popular because it was the first ever created crypto.

CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Bitcoin is created on P2P platforms. This means that it is not owned, operated or released by any organization or individual.
If widely accepted, Bitcoin can create a financial revolution in the world. It can reduce the amount of money spent on intermediary activities such as sending money, transferring money, shipping, staff, etc.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Bitcoin advantage is that since its very popular.bitcoin is the king of all coin and father of the crypto market.You should research more business with bitcoin..

Bitcoin advantage is also great it gives us a source of income especially to those unemployed..the ability to make transactions anytime anywhere no hassle at all..in bitcoin you can work 24/7 very convenient at all times..you are the boss by yourself..it so easy working in bitcoin..thanks bitcoin and who created bitcoin..
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

The reason why people are using bitcoins or investing on bitcoins is that, they are hoping to earn more profit in the future for holding it for a very long time and it is the easiest way to earn cash more than working on the corporate world.

jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

Bitcoin is created on P2P platforms. This means that it is not owned, operated or released by any organization or individual.
If widely accepted, Bitcoin can create a financial revolution in the world. It can reduce the amount of money spent on intermediary activities such as sending money, transferring money, shipping, staff, etc.

Bitcoin has a big advantages to all us who want to have more income especially for those people who dont have a job because you can easily be part of bitcoin not like applying a job,because of its high value fluctuations and good security thats why many people join bitcoin because of its good advantages.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

many advantages we can get from bitcoin, in addition to bitcoin prices that we can see in 2017 where it touches a very fantastic figure above $ 20000, but it is also a bitcoin transaction very easy and we can do anytime and anywhere we are. indeed in 2018 currently bitcoin is falling in price but it is not possible next few months the number goes up as happened in the year 2017.for that for me very profitable if we currently invest bitcoin, because this is the right moment where bitcoin price is going down, and we can see profit in the coming months from our current investment returns Smiley
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

The advantage of bitcoin as of the moment is that, you can exchange bitcoin to fiat in an instant, without exchanging it first with some of the coins.
As of the moment, almost all of the altcoin or all of the altcoins can't be exchange to fiat directly, they first needed it to transfer to bitcoin before they can make it to fiat.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

I'm wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thoughts.
Advantages of Bitcoin from other coins are:
1. Bitcoin has been a trusted coin so far compared to other coins.
2. Bitcoin price is very high compared to other coins.
3. Bitcoin is also a promising coin for future prospects.

This is just my opinion. And if I can argue again, you just use Bitcoin for 2 months. Of course, 2 months that has not yielded any profit, you have to pioneer much longer so that the results are profitable.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Bitcoin has the solutions of all the past generation currencies, like i) It is decentralized so no role of govrenment ii) Technology based on blockchain means hacking is quite impossible hence safer one iii) No burden of carrying it only the person should have bitcoin  transaction wallet as it works on electronics media iv) It can be send to any place hence universal.
As it is the first crypto currency so it is a king coin.  
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

The reason why people are using bitcoins or investing on bitcoins is that, they are hoping to earn more profit in the future for holding it for a very long time and it is the easiest way to earn cash more than working on the corporate world.

Bitcoin is more advantageous than working in the industry for many reason. You are the boss of your own and you can manage your own time in doing different things. You can make bitcoin wherever you are. You can conveniently use bitcoin in transactions all over the world. Bitcoin can earn in many ways that you think is profitable that can make it to grow.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

The advantages of bitcoin is you can manage anywhere when you have an internet connection.Asides of that a big income will accellerate through your effort and to participate the bounty campaign which you can be rich if you hit a big guts of tokens price.

matt_dev_
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

The reason why people are using bitcoins or investing on bitcoins is that, they are hoping to earn more profit.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is you can earn money while staying  at home not going out everyday for work
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Bitcoin is more advantageous than working in the industry for many reason. You are the boss of your own and you can manage your own time in doing different things. You can make bitcoin wherever you are. You can conveniently use bitcoin in transactions all over the world. Bitcoin can earn in many ways that you think is profitable that can make it to grow.

the way on how you can make to earn some money here are may always be depends on you how good are you in taking that for , making some strategy on it it can be always take on you.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

For me, bitcoin is very important for the reason that:
No paperwork
Changing or appreciating value
Fast transaction

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kenny_1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Some benefits are:

1. Freedom of Payment : This is one of the biggest advantages of Bitcoins. One can easily send and receive Bitcoins anytime across the world.

2. Choose your Fees : While mining of Bitcoins, no fees is charged to receive Bitcoins. Transactions takes place between two end users. No role of third party comes into an existence.

3. Security : Bitcoin mining payments are much more secure as compared to other payment methods.

4. Transparent and Neutral : The information related to Bitcoin is all recorded on the block chain real time.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

I think I can not finish writing the benefits of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has been benefiting from the present world, and it does not compare Bitcoin with anything else, because the present world is not going to benefit anyone here in a selfish world, at Bitcoin A blessing because Bitcoin has benefited everyone around the world,

Just as we can easily deal with Bitcoin, stop unemployment, I can stand beside the helpless people,

sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

There are so many advantages of bitcoin just like it is the father of all crypto currency because it is the first cryptocurrency that been discovered.  Also the advantage of it is that there are so many popular person that are involved here because it is proven.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: