Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:03:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1891 times)
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

As the main digital currency with a fairly high exchange rate is very easy to make a big deal as well.
The trust of a fairly high society also makes it easier to get it.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
The advantage of bitcoin is that you can trade it with a huge amount of money that will help you for your future goals and ambition. It is like the bitcoin serves as an oppurtunity to reach our goals in life.
There are several advantages of bitcoin.Firstly it is the simplest way to earn money.It is the most popular cryptocurrency and tops the list of all the cryptocurrencies.Its value is very high even though there is a fall in its price.It is the best option for investment purposes as it gives us tremendous amounts of profit in a less period of time.It is also very easy to operate.It just needs an internet connection.We can carry any amount of bitcoins in our bitcoin wallet.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

the advantage of bitcoin as decentralized cryptocurrency easy to use in all transaction and keeping bitcoin as investment is very profitable, the disadvantage of bitcoin is difficult to predict when goes down the price and or up the price, unlike the paper money is very stable currency but hard to get interest profits, that's only my opinion but i still choose bitcoin as my investment and surely people know the importance of bitcoin are choosing bitcoin as their investment.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

One advantage that bitcoin has compared to the other crypto currencies is that it is not as volatile as the others. Of course that is only an advantage for the holders, not for the traders.
When I remeber correctly the last larger drop, the altcoins had a bigger movement in price than bitcoin had.

I would even go so far that bitcoin is less risky than the altcoins because it has many supporters.
There are many long time holders who will not give their bitcons away. These people will not throw their coins in the market no matter what.
I do not think that there are many altcoin owners who have such a close relationship to their coins than many bitcoin owners have.
That limits the supply even in critical times, and that is a price stabilizing factor.

It's me!!!
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Bitcoin provides all the users an ensurance of security which is totally great beacause the users can be at ease that their accounts will not be hacked by someone.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is the value is growing, and when it comes to money transaction, bitcoin is fast and no hassle to transact. and it is totally secured, which is in your account that only you can access
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

There are many obvious advantages of Bitcoin. You can invest in it your savings in fiat and store. It is a proven valuable and worth investment and store of value option. They sometimes call bitcoin to be Gold 2.0 You can trade with bitcoin or buy other altcoins with it. You can use it as online payment method with websites that allow such an option. You can earn Bitcoin for freelance services in the community.
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

Lets compared it to real money, real money has a centralized bank while bitcoin is decentralized, people hold bitcoin, not the bank bitcoin is anonymous and easy to use unlike real money that you need to go to bank and fill up some form to get the cash another is bitcoin is volatile it is one of the best features of BTC and also other cryptos this is one of the main reasons why  people invest at bitcoin.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

The advantages of bitcoin that I liked would be to take it anywhere compare to paper money just about to take it in exect amount because it's easy to steal but in bitcoin even you have more  and you bring it all you will not be afraid to steal it.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

There is a lot of advantages bit coin could possibly offer and a lot of us experience it. Although we have different ways to occur it one thing for sure, as its common denominator could possibly appear and it is how they change people life and help them to renew what they have lost.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Can we even finish listing the advantages? Bitcoin aids in easy transactions where you can just stay in your room and make easy transactions. Ten again, bitcoin transactions are very safe and secure. The best advantage I like is the less charges you pay during transactions unlike the bad banking system.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Easy of transaction
High personal control
Security of the transaction
Transparency
As bitcoin is not the perfect it has both advantages and disadvantages it depends which items are important for you, then you can decide. It has also advantages that we can not get them from currencies. 

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

There are a lot of advantages on bitcoins like cheaper products, fast transaction on any online stores  you are planning to use cryptocurrency. The value in the market is also increasing as the time goes by so you should always read the news to know when to invest or sell your coins.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is Investment. If you are thinking of long-term investment then Bitcoin is the best out of any cryptocurrency. Its decentralized nature is the proof of no interference of government which means you can keep your earing safely.

The payment methods are really easy and will soon be the fastest with really low fees.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

for me it's his limited amount, then he was the first of the crypto coins, a coin that is time-tested!
cryptohunterSL

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency; we will discuss some of the biggest advantages.
Irreversible Transactions

As existing merchants will be well aware, when accepting credit card payments, or even bank payments the sender has the ability to reverse or “chargeback” the payment.  There is nothing worse than sending products to a customer, only to receive a message that the payment has been reversed, you have been cheated and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back.  For this reason you should be careful when sending Bitcoins; be sure that you are sending them to a trusted vendor.
No Paperwork

Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

You could have 1000s of different addresses if you wanted, there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin Addresses that you can have.
Appreciating Value

As you can see from the Bitcoin exchange value graph shown on our homepage, the value of Bitcoins were initially highly volatile during the first few years of it’s inception, however during the last 6 months the currency has stabilized and has been steadily increasing in value on a daily basis.
Quick and Cheap Transactions

When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money.  A normal Bitcoin fee is 0.0005 BTC per transfer, whereas with a typically international wire transfer you could expect to pay 700THB-1300THB per transaction.  Accepting credit cards will generally cost 3-5% of the transfer amount, which again is much more expensive than a Bitcoin transaction.

International wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, whereas Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

It may seem that 21 million is very small for the whole world. However, here there is an exit. The fact is that Bitcoin is divided into smaller units. This satosh is equal to 0.0000001 .which can be sent as many as you like
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

You are using Bitcoin from last two months and still you are not clear with it's advantages. It is surprising because this is some basic knowledge that we should have before we start working with Bitcoin. Anyways Bitcoin is the finest cryptocurrency of the  present era .It is decentralized  in nature that's why no government or bank can track the Bitcoin transactions which make the transactions anonymous and tax free.It can be considered as the best investment asset as it provides tremendous profits in a short period of time .It is more secure because only the owner can access his/her BTC wallet and no interference of third party is there.Moreover it provide it's users a way  to earn some good amount of money.These are some advantages of Bitcoin over other coins.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages of using. Bitcoins send and receive users need to keep Bitcoin client running and connect with other nodes. Basically, Bitcoin will use the users to contribute to the networks, and thus share the burden of approving the transaction. This work reduces the cost of sharing transactions, and thus the transaction costs are insignificant.Bitcoins ownership addresses can only be changed by the owner. If someone does not have physical access to a user's computer, then Bitcoins can steal, and they send Bitcoins to their account. Like the conventional currency system, where financial authentication requires only some authentication information, this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal.
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

Bitcoin is the first in cruptocurrency world. It has a high value than other altcoin. The investor trust it, it's the most popular. Bitcoin has a good security. If you invest in bitcoin for a long term, you can get a very good profit.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: