Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1888 times)
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

The biggest advantage of bit coin is this 100% decentralized and most secure currency . Bitcoin demand day by day increasing because of its price its price always high its a next generation asset .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

as i know the most good advantages bitcoin from another coin that i know is bitcoin have a big value than other coin that i know, so we can use it to invest on it because the value is big and the price movement is fast and big difference price, and we know that bitcoin is the leader of other cryptocurrencies, its mean that if bitcoin drop down the price of other coin will go down too

nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
the bitcoin benefits helped entice entrepreneurs to use virtual currency. "Instead of bringing money to money changer better using virtual currency,"
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
I think bitcoin has a lot of advantages. I think it is the king of all cryptocurrencies, and its stability is the most stable relative to other cryptocurrencies. It has the highest recognition in the world, and the development of other currencies follows the development of bitcoin.

I can work from home because i don't need to go out and to be stressed out from the traffic and also from my boss voice because i can be my own boss and i can easily manage my time to what i want and i don't need to waste most of my energy for the day to complete a work. So thats very big advantage for me.
syflt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency. It is the first cryptocurrency, has the advantage of anonymity, is the medium of virtual transactions, and is the first cryptocurrency that appears in the blockchain.
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

The main advantage of bitcoins over other crypto currencies  is it's network effect. the increasing popularity of bitcoins lead people seek and take risk hoping to make fortune, making  It's market value booming. Additionally, bitcoins largely lead or term of store of value over other currencies, since it haven't suffer any major setback during its time.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

biggest advantages of btc decentralized and the most reliable and secured digital currency.it is the most popular high demand currency  and its future so promising people chose btc for a another invest like gold and stock market.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Bitcoin for me is the best asset to bet for all crypto now, if you are in rush-seeking profit then you can bet for btc’s volatility. And if you are for long term investment, then you can rely on bitcoin. I can assure that Bitcoin is still on the starting era and is yet to be known by all people on the world; so its price is still maybe still 10% of what is is to be when it will soon go the moon. So im rooting so much for Bitcoin, but also about 8-10% at least afraid for its volatility but still its just normal. Anyway all cryptocurrencies or even fiat currencies are risky to invest with. We investors are capable of looses right? That there is no easy money. Its like gambling to a certain thing we doesn’t know the possible outcome whether we can profit from it or even to the extent of loosing.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

the bitcoin benefits helped entice entrepreneurs to use virtual currency. "Instead of bringing money to money changer better using virtual currency,"
For user virtual currency is much better than money, if you will use virtual currency then you can earn high amount of profit but if you are using money only then it is not profit worthy but it is useless as you will only use it to buy things you want, bitcoin is way of making money and it is causing high profit for all investors every month , people use bitcoin as job and some use it to save their future, we can earn big profit with investing in bitcoin and if you will join signature campaign then it will be all free bitcoin for you, so bitcoin secure your money from lose and you will get rich very fast.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

The ease of transaction which you don't need to have to fill up documents just to transfer your btc is already an advantage. You don't need any confirmations from your bank to buy and you have no limit.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

bitcoin has a lot of advantage. It is being recognized world wide. Some shops and market accepting bitcoin as a payment. On investment, bitcoin has the most expensive price so when bitcoin is crashing to atleast 10% everyone should take advantage of it since it will recover soon and will gain 5% more than the percent of its depreciate.

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
Merited by 2double0 (1)

To understand its advantages as a payment system, let's start by remembering such a method of payment as a bank check. The most likely in real life most of us did not come across this, but they were probably seen at least once in American films, especially in the 1980s and 1990s (by the way, America still uses this method of payment, although it has lost much popularity).
So, we want to pay some Angela money for some services. We take a checkbook, pull out a check from it, enter the name, amount and signature. Receiving the check Angela is happy, you are happy, everything is fine, because if Angela loses a check, another person can not withdraw money from him if he is not the full namesake of this absent woman. And if you lose a checkbook, it will not give you access to your money, because checks are not backed up by your signature. However, for you and Angela there are risks.
First, Angela, having fulfilled her part of the contract, can not be sure that there is a necessary amount in your bank account. She can not even be sure that you have a bank account. And even if you are not a deceiver, it's all right, then it may take a long time for the bank to cash a check.
Secondly, the loss of your checkbook, if the fraudsters are aware of other data, may threaten to forge your signature and cashing checks, which means losing money.
With cash everything is much simpler, but it is difficult to transfer it to a distance much greater than the distance of the outstretched hand. So what is the essence of bitcoin and its advantages?
So, we send money to Angela using bitcoins. This currency, unlike a bank, is stored on your electronic wallet, computer or phone. To send funds, we need to know the bitcoin address of the recipient. When the money is sent, you can spend it only with the secret key, which is stored in the recipient's program, in this case Angela, and no one else can dispose of them without physical access to the wallet.
The process of transmission is as follows: we create a transaction, i.e., a money transfer transaction. The application automatically puts our digital signature on this transaction and sends information to the global network. Yes, the whole world sees that this transfer took place. But taking into account the anonymity of bitcoins, it is impossible to determine the numbers of a living person.
After other users of the network have received the information about the transfer, they check the presence on my wallet of the necessary amount of money and the electronic signature in the transaction and mark the operation as valid, and the operation is sent to the so-called block of a block or chain of blocks and is stored therein. In more detail this point we will cover further, but for now we delve into the principle itself.
At the moment when we started the transaction, Angela's phone along with other users confirms the authenticity of the operation and possession of the secret code allows it to get the right to dispose of this amount. Thanks to the fact that now there are thousands of computers in the network of bitcoins, the speed of such operations is almost instantaneous and money is available in a matter of seconds.In simple terms, our translation operation is nothing more than the official notification of all bitcoin users that you have transferred the right to use the example of the 50th Bitcoin to Angela, and they do not belong to you anymore. And the witnesses confirmed this.
The difference between traditional bank transfer and bitcoin transfer is as follows:
Translation speed. When banking transfers your operation is confirmed by a bank that simultaneously processes a large number of such transactions. When you translate bitcoin, your operation can be confirmed by any member of the network, which saves time. It takes a few seconds to transfer small amounts to bitcoins. The big ones are up to half an hour. Bank SWIFT payment can take several banking days and you are dependent on the working time of the branch.
Security. The difference between a physical signature and a digital one is quite large. If in the case of a checkbook to forge your signature can more or less intelligent calligrapher, then hacking and forging a digital signature is almost impossible. We need a hacker of the level of Satoshi Nakamoto, a Japanese hacker and bitcoin founder, who, you see, is much harder to find on our expanses, and his services will be much more expensive.
Economical. As we said in the first paragraph, the speed of transactions is very high due to decentralization of management and control over transfers. But that is not all. The commission that is paid for the transfer does not depend on the amount that we send, and is minimal as compensation to the participants of the bitcoin network. Thus sending 2 dollars and sending 20 thousand dollars will be equally fast and cheap.
And, finally, coverage! Given that to transfer money you only need software installed on a computer or mobile phone, it does not matter where you and your translation partner are geographically, and whether there are WesternUnion offices there. Bitcoin is transmitted to any distance, anywhere in the world, at the same speed.
The bitcoin payment network also has advantages over a number of payment systems such as WebMoney, Qiwi, YandexMoney, due to the same anonymity and decentralization.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

the advantage I get so far is, I can earn money with bitcoin
for an investor, they may get a need as used as a means of payment between countries with low transaction costs and good transaction speed
always remember that Bitcoin is decentralized

arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

You are right, no one can replace the bitcoin position as the king of coins in the crypto market. Because bitcoin is obviously proven by the advantages it has. With Bitcoin, we can do transactions safely even though we use anonymous.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

One of the advantage of bitcoin that i like is its volatility of its price. If you have only a perfect timing for investing on it, then that means you are always making a good profit. So if you have sold your bitcoin during the highest price and went down hours later, then that's a good selling opportunity. As to buying, if you have bought bitcoin at its deepest value, then that's also a good buying opportunity.

blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

There are lot of advantages of bitcoin. Some of them are

1.User Anonymity. (Bitcoin transactions are never associated with his personal identity. because,the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction)

2.Freedom in Payment. (We are able to received and send money anywhere in the world withing very short time.Don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays)

3.Mobile payments.(Being a digital currency,We can pay anywhere withing a short time if we have internet access.)

4.No tracking. (No one can trace transactions,Even if the wallet address was publicized,a new wallet address can be easily generated)

6.Quick transactions. (Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.Where,International wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week).
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Advantages of using Bitcoin:
1) No Third-Party Seizure
2) No Taxes
3) No Tracking
4) No Transaction Costs
etc..
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin. some of them are bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency. again it is the most valuable investment.we can get the most profits from this investment. at last bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency.there is no risk in bitcoin about security.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

In my opinion, the main advantage of bitcoin is, it is the first established crytpocurrency and it is proven as a store of value and existed for 8 long years now without failure. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and a lot of people are buying it and investing in it. Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants and more people are supporting it.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

For me, there are many advantages of bitcoin. You can obtain bitcoin if many different ways like, mining, investing, trading, gambling and more. Bitcoin is also a digital currency that is decentralized and can work without a central bank or single administrator. The bitcoin’s capability is superb that you can transact your money anonymously with less fee and easily. Also, you use it to buy the things that you want as long they accept bitcoin as payment. Smiley

That's right, the real advantages of Bitcoin may depend on what ways you own. You may use it for the investment, trading, mining, and others. Of course, the first benefit is for obtaining more profits. But, there are some other ways, you can take the advantages. This coin is a trusted coin in the world so that you can utilize it as the long investment, no worry the price is now. You may also use it as the manner of transaction and payment method, even the companies are still limited in some parties. We also know that the blockchain technology in Bitcoin will secure our money and our investment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: