Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

There is no way to actually knowing the future prices (as you might already know, no one can see the future). The best knowledges are the news: political, economical and so on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

Now it is time to dump and it is continue from November 2017, even you could see bitcoin has a big dump and it was come from $20000 and still we are hopeless. My few friends bought bitcoin in $17000 and still they hold it because of big lose and waiting a good time when they sell their bitcoins. You could guess mostly people feel uncomfortable because it is a period of dumping. So i will suggest you search on YouTube and see the prediction videos about crypto currencies, then you could predict about coins.
Checking on YouTube and seeing what any prediction video is telling you is only going to end up making you to lose more. If you cannot make trading decisions yourself, then you have no business trading than to just hold.

No one can know when a market will dump, but a trader can know the reaction a market can give at a particular point in time, based on what they are looking at with the indicators and that is what they trade. Someone telling you some prediction of what happens tomorrow will only get you more confused.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

It is not easy to know the events to predict which will affect the dump. I just set level of stop-lose and strictly adhere to this.
This protects against large losses due to a dump
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

The best stategy is to hold you coins for a long term period of time to make a good profit if you dont have a good skills in short trading. Also stop keep watching your profulio in excheger it will only makes you going crazy specialy if you found your coins is down.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
jonatuzc

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Believe it or not, we cant truly anticipate even the most old ones that are in crypto for long. Nobody can drive when will be the landfill occur in the market. In any case, for the most part, we can see the value that are going up we can get the opportunity to take benefit since we don't know yet when will be the following dump.
It is not even possible. Except for whales of course that are always waiting for the right time to offload on the market, no one can know specifically when to drop the load or when not to.

The fact however is that there are sometimes in the market when you know something crazy is about to come and that is when you end up seeing a pumped market. In that case, you just have to mellow, sell at the top when you see some signals and then wait for the bottom, but in any way, knowledge will still be needed.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

There is no prove that you will know the coins before it goes dump, i think the best way to know this is to check the news everyday the only one who realy can dump the coins price is if there is a big bad news in the way the price will surely goes down but not always.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

prediction is the very hard task for a trader,even professional and skilled trader can still experience a loss.. Crypto market is very volatile to predict if it the price will dump or pump. i suggest,if you dont want a big loss,don't be greedy when trading..be happy with a little profit,and know when to perform cutloss,

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
First, you should put in mind that it is the nature of crypto currency to dump and pump anytime.  It is volatile. Second, There is no formula that will give you hint if the crypto will dump or pump because if there will be any then many investors are super rich by now.  You should understand that cryptocurrecncy do not have stable price so, earning and losing investment is part of the whole picture.  The good thing about crypto currency is even it dump it always recover.  Meaning, as long as you keep holding your crypto, you always have chance to recover your loses. 
Anyone that does not even understand that level of volatility before investing apparently missed the road trying to invest in the first place. One thing with this market is that it will always have its own time and then we can get to see where things end up from there. Nothing can be predicted, although some signs are shown by indicators if a market is about to switch trends, but anyone without that knowledge will obviously not get the best from it and will only end up losing more trying to predict a dump.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

For now, my own opinion, you can know for different NEWS of every coin you have. Specially the HYPE of every people. Consider also the FUD. And the price of Bitcoin also, most of altcoin price are based on Bitcoin,thats why when the Bitcoin price is dumped, the altcoins price are also dumped.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

it is very hard to know when the market pump or dump unless you have secret information or you are good at technical skill and apply the indicator in the market.
If you have access to privileged information about what the huge investors will do then you could in fact predict the direction of the market but how many people have that information? Very few I guess, but if someone has it then that person is not going to share it with anyone since who is going to share information that can make you millions of dollars in each single trade.
Well, except that, and you cannot have access to such unless you have some big cash to join that group anyway. These are the group of the so called whales and all they do is to drive the market in the way they wish and let the panic fingers suffer for it. They do not lose, they always know what is coming since they are the ones causing it and all we have as normal traders is to use the indicators to expect what is coming.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

prediction is the very hard task for a trader,even professional and skilled trader can still experience a loss.. Crypto market is very volatile to predict if it the price will dump or pump. i suggest,if you dont want a big loss,don't be greedy when trading..be happy with a little profit,and know when to perform cutloss,
Yes the market is very hard to predict that's why we need to study it before entering and also before making a trade we should confident on that coin so that we dont regret or believe in any news that appear because we are believing that this coin will become successful in the future whatever news that appear against on it. Avoid also to become greedy because sometimes it cause a loss of profit to us and can lead to loss our capital if we want to trade the coin in a day only and not wanted to longterm it but if you believe on that coin do not have a worry because you know that this coin will be given you a good profit in the future.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Predicting what will happen to the market price will just cause you to expect and be stress. The market in this community is very volatile and changes every time so there is no good in trying to know what will happen next. The moment we enter here, we must know and accept the risk that is in here that our investments will be at stake. The night you sleep, the price might be soaring up high and then when you wake up in the morning you will be surprised to see that the price have been dumping while you are sleeping. You see, when it comes to cryptos and its market no one really knows what will happen next, we can only have speculations.

It will be best to just learn and study how you are going to make the most profit from the volatility of the coins rather than trying to figure out its dump and pump.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

It is not easy to know the events to predict which will affect the dump. I just set level of stop-lose and strictly adhere to this.
This protects against large losses due to a dump
Chart analysis and taking the point of view of the experts is the only thing which can really help you in having some fair idea of this thing but still you can’t be sure that whether your predictions are right or not. If you managed to know this thing somehow, then you really need to make yourself very well prepared to face those situations and that you need to keep your emotions under your control then.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

it is very hard to know when the market pump or dump unless you have secret information or you are good at technical skill and apply the indicator in the market.
If you have access to privileged information about what the huge investors will do then you could in fact predict the direction of the market but how many people have that information? Very few I guess, but if someone has it then that person is not going to share it with anyone since who is going to share information that can make you millions of dollars in each single trade.
Well, except that, and you cannot have access to such unless you have some big cash to join that group anyway. These are the group of the so called whales and all they do is to drive the market in the way they wish and let the panic fingers suffer for it. They do not lose, they always know what is coming since they are the ones causing it and all we have as normal traders is to use the indicators to expect what is coming.
Yes a normal trader like us we can not get access to join their group and someone asks us to join any group how can we believe them. So instead of believing others prediction better, we can predict based on our knowledge. I am not a day trader So I will not worry about this dump and pump. when my coins will get a good price that time I will sell until that I hold my coins.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

I think from experience that there are prices will dump when market conditions are saturated and when there is bad news it is certain the price will experience a very large dump.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

You could easily sell when your investment has become 30K or something which you are depicting here. Then you can re-invest the money which is your profit and money that you earned out of the pump. This way you will keep re-grwoing your money and the point will come when you will be in the position of no loss at all. Imagine, your 5000 USD getting into some 500K one day can drive your investment out of the box. With that kind of money your investment will never be in loss even if the currencies take falls due to dumps. Because they wont be enough to get you in trouble at all.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:43 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

There's a way to protect your balance before the dump, your capital 5000 USD and if went up in 30000 USD you can reinvest your  the money that was your profit and that you earned out of the pump. In that way if the Crypto coins are going dump your capital was save and you only need to do is wait until the value of your coins are increasing their price.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:08:26 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

There's a way to protect your balance before the dump, your capital 5000 USD and if went up in 30000 USD you can reinvest your  the money that was your profit and that you earned out of the pump. In that way if the Crypto coins are going dump your capital was save and you only need to do is wait until the value of your coins are increasing their price.
better to sell if we think that give us enough profit.don't be greedy that could make us suffering loss.when your portofolio worth $30k from $5k from your investing that very very good.and better to liquidate it first to take our profit.and when price going down again we could rebuy and earn profit.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:12:49 AM

This is no perfect prediction in knowing when will the dump. TA will be of big help but not 100% guarantee though. There are too many indicators to consider so I suggest to just start doing research. There are guides in youtube and other sites like Investopedia.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

This is no perfect prediction in knowing when will the dump. TA will be of big help but not 100% guarantee though. There are too many indicators to consider so I suggest to just start doing research. There are guides in youtube and other sites like Investopedia.
Yes I agree on that, no one can really predict on what will be the exact time of that dumping status. Because some of the investors or maybe bitcoin user have their own way of understanding some negative issue, and the out come of the lowlessness of trust may leads btc pump and dump status and we cannot really predict such thing, because everything depend on the volume of the bitcoin on the market place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: