Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

no one knows how the market will go if you have a forerunner that coins will fall then sell them and buy back at a lower price or keep to a higher price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

Dump are not very predictable it's depends on the other trader but i have method to know if that coin is dump when you see the market trading is most you see in selling that's the point the coin is dumping.
Exactly if a dump in the market was predictable then it will be very easy to make a fortune with it, you will just need to short bitcoin or any coin for which you could predict the dump, wait until it reaches the bottom, cash out and rinse and repeat, but that is never going to happen because the nature of the market is completely unpredictable and that is the way it should be.
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

well you need to learn how to trade, read the chart, that's the best you could do so the total value of your coins in usd is stable, convert it too usdt when you think its time to sell and then just buy more when its down, in that way you have doubled your holdings and profit big when the value goes up again.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

well you need to learn how to trade, read the chart, that's the best you could do so the total value of your coins in usd is stable, convert it too usdt when you think its time to sell and then just buy more when its down, in that way you have doubled your holdings and profit big when the value goes up again.
We have to have at least a little knowledge or basic info before starting a trading with that we can easily transact thing and as time goes by we will finally see if the price will dump thru our experience and getting updated with that certain coin that we are investing at.
iyemroker

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

what is your core want from cryptocurrency?

if you want to play games please enjoy but in this case playing with money is very dangerous.

when you've gained 100% then immediately sell it, so do not wait for the ride again because other investors jug afraid of loss. in the world of acrypto do not be greedy but should always be grateful.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months. I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 USD. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k. I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So I want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help, please.
Thank you so much.
This is certainly very difficult to predict and usually, I just use my heart and mind alone. But the rest I really can not be sure whether to go up or even going down in a short time. But even if the price suddenly dropped as much as possible I always am calm and not reckless to take decisions in panic again. And most importantly I remain confident and optimistic that the price will surely rise again.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Whoever know when to dump then he must be lucky or will be a geek in crypto trading and of course he's now rich but apparently no one can forsee it. I mean it's hard to know it exactly and we just can do is speculate the price but still nothing is certain. Personally, I dump just some percentage and when I feel that there's something up then I just do it.

True. As a rule, it is impossible to predict the prices of the coins and foresee the market fall. You have to follow the crypto news all the time to try to do it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

You have to learn more about situation and the trend of crypto market, and also learn about technical analysis to know the price on oversold and overbought. When you on profit should sell half of that asset to lock the profit, this important to keep the profit and to avoid loss. Dont put all money in crypto, but put also some money in to fiat or USDT so when we see any other opportunity we can use it to buy that coin and to make other more profit.

IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

Unfrotunatly you can't know about dump so you can only predict based on past experience. At my opinion the best srategy is not be greedy and make every deal with profit.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

how to know before the dump is you have to see the history of the market price there you can see when it will rise when it will go down, if the price drops and in a week the equivalent price it means the price will go up and vice versa.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

No one can know about exact time fro dump actually a group whale can take decision any time and no one  know the next step of whale.Past history and chart can help to know near facts and figures and can take decisions accordingly.

Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

I really sorry to say this, there is no option to find before it dump. Because Cryprocurrency is a very volatile market, so always expect those kinds of violent price always swings. The most easy way is to avoid it. dont put your money on Cryptocurrency that has a high chance of being dumped
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Suck it up. Cryprocurrency is a very volatile market, so always expect those kinds of violent price swings; we don't expect prices to go up forever. If you're expecting a crash, sell your crypto for fiat. That way, you don't lose value out of your investments, and you can buy back at a lower price.

This is clear enough on what to do. You sell when price tries to drop. You just have to equip yourself of some analysis like the fundamental. If you hodl while coin is falling, you have lost the difference between your capital and the move out from your buy price. 
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

If you are not a "whale" that can influence the price and if you don't  have psychic powers to predict the future dump  then you can only guess. Or just decide for yourself: what is the top for you and sell without compunction when the price will rich this point .
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

You read that a trader should have a trade if you just agree with him, then this is fatal for you. The Trader's soul within this person must be made with a very solid foundation. If you want to know, and if someone knows for sure that the coin will fall, then it's wonderful.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Well, it is very difficult to know when the market starts a downward trend particularly in you are too greedy with profit without following your money management policy. Once you hit your target profit i see no reason why should not sell and wait for another opportunity to buy at a cheaper rate then sell when its value appreciate.
Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

The crypto currency market is very volatile. No one knows exactly when will the next wave (pamp or dump). Ordinary traders or investors, like us, can constantly read news and learn a lot of information. Technical analysis strongly helps in understanding the market. So you need to seek as much knowledge and experience as possible - this can really help in a difficult situation.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
I think you need to check the market once a day if there's any changes to you can see if it's down or up the price of your holdings. And we all know that market is volatile which is hard to know when is dumping days or pumping.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

Well, it is very difficult to know when the market starts a downward trend particularly in you are too greedy with profit without following your money management policy. Once you hit your target profit i see no reason why should not sell and wait for another opportunity to buy at a cheaper rate then sell when its value appreciate.
It is very hard to know whether the growth is undergoing a dump or it is a correction. However close you make the observation, it lets you to understand the reality behind the price moves. With this it is possible for you to predict the real market scenario. Simply buy when it is low, believing it'll increase.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

No one really know when will be dump on the market.
Just keep an eyes on the cypto market or check it on coinmarketcap everytime to know when price is pump and dump.
Well, if you check their prices regularly on coinmarketcap, it may be good for us to hold, if the market tends to fall sharply, sell your tokens as prices fall, do not fall too deep. Thus the tokens price can go to bottom or to zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: