Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4986 times)
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

Several weeks back, I thought Neo could pass BTC in year 2018 or 19. But now BTC dominance getting increase everyday. Specially after reducing the trasaction fee. Seems now it is not possible(according to the current market condition)

No altcoins could surpass Bitcoin's dominance expect Ethereum.
I really can't imagine that Bitcoin will soon on the second place as the most valued market capital and NEO is the number one.
NEO is a good coin but the gap between the two (Bitcoin) is really far away.
No other altcoins could beat bitcoin, even Ethereum had a had times to pass before reaching bitcoin's

janpec1000

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Several weeks back, I thought Neo could pass BTC in year 2018 or 19. But now BTC dominance getting increase everyday. Specially after reducing the trasaction fee. Seems now it is not possible(according to the current market condition)

No altcoins could surpass Bitcoin's dominance expect Ethereum.
I really can't imagine that Bitcoin will soon on the second place as the most valued market capital and NEO is the number one.
NEO is a good coin but the gap between the two (Bitcoin) is really far away.
No other altcoins could beat bitcoin, even Ethereum had a had times to pass before reaching bitcoin's

Exactly. While BTC is live no one coin never be more. NEO can be competitor to Eth may be. Nothing more. Because it is not enough to be more expensive. Need to be more than currency only

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:31 PM

I have not heard this before. Of course I like NEO and I try to increase the stock of these coins in my purse. But to overtake bitcoin, no, I do not think so. Look at the capitalization of these two coins, too big interval.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

This is really possible as the NEO platform is getting more popular today,massively growing day by day because most of the new developers are choosing NEP over ETH because NEO has more advance technology than ethereum's platform,NEP5 tokens will soon be replacing those ERC20 tokens,because NEO is an upgraded version of ETH to what i have searched between these two great platforms.
yo82

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

So will all the new Sh*tcoins be created on NEO instead of ETH in the future? Cheesy
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

NEO is my biggest crypto holding & i'm extremely bullish on it for the next couple of years. Will it surpass Bitcoin? Who knows....right now that is hard to envision, but it's possible.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

Neo really is a very good coin. But I don't think that it will really surpass bitcoin by the year 2019. Because I know for a fact that bitcoin cannot be surpassed by coins that easy. But as I've said, NEO is a great coin indeed. I mean, there could be chance but bitcoin might get up to 60kUSD and up whenever NEO is about to get to the price of btc this time around.
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

This is really possible as the NEO platform is getting more popular today,massively growing day by day because most of the new developers are choosing NEP over ETH because NEO has more advance technology than ethereum's platform,NEP5 tokens will soon be replacing those ERC20 tokens,because NEO is an upgraded version of ETH to what i have searched between these two great platforms.

You are right that NEO has great technology. But I don't see it replace ERC20 so soon. Yes there is competition, but this is not bad at all.
NEO surpassing Bitcoin is not something I would comment now, because it is not possible in the next couple years.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Fundamentally speaking yes ofcourse NEO can surpass Bitcoin why? Because NEO has a roadmap, future projects, active and amazing team and active community who really supports NEO. Maybe not in 2019 but after 5 or 10 years NEO can really surpass Bitcoin.

I mean the Philadelphia Eagles won a super bowl, so I guess anything is possible.

Seriously though, Crypto landscape changes so drastically every year / month / week / day.  It is really tough to sayhow this is all going to play out.

Will BTC be an equivalent of AOL one day???

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

I can't agree that NEO will surpass the Bitcoin soon. NEO is a great coin and has good prospects.  I believe in its success but while it is not feasible.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

Why do we always argue? Bitcoin gold is for me too, but I'm not limited to just one bitcoin, I store and accumulate a few more coins including NEO! And you are advised to do the same, in the crypto industry, anything can happen, and if you hold 1 coin, you are very at risk.....
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
Hey there is no need to read such trash, I have been hearing such buzz since ethereum appeared. People just can not understand that BTC is the only fully decentralized version of coin Satoshi would like to see, why then these 'new bitcoins' fall faster than BTC when there is bear market?
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

NEO is no doubt a good coin with great technology behind it, but let's be realistic. If Chinese government will allow to use cryptocurrencies on a large scale (which I think might happen in a year or two) NEO can probably climb up closer to Ethereum but it will hardly surpass ETH, let alone Bitcoin. The thing is that coins do not stand still, they evolve and that's why it is very important how good are developers and how many of them. Bitcoin has the largest and the most skilled team and that's why it can't be surpassed.

Bravo man, I really do agree with you. People must see this fact so they would not have to assume too much about anything. Sure, NEO is a great project with great ideologies behind it, but even so, popularity alone will make it hard to beat bitcoins. Because if you ask most of the people here in this forum a question like: "what is the first crypto currency did you hear about?" or "what is the first crypto currency did you ever buy?", I am pretty sure that most of the people you ask will answer bitcoin. That being said, I think NEO will not be replacing bitcoins anywhere near my lifespan.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
Hey there is no need to read such trash, I have been hearing such buzz since ethereum appeared. People just can not understand that BTC is the only fully decentralized version of coin Satoshi would like to see, why then these 'new bitcoins' fall faster than BTC when there is bear market?

Exactly, men. BTC remain forever first. I'd like NEO but no chance against BTC. NEO will compete with ETH. And it already win other platform as Ardr, Strat, Waves. I wait NEO in TOP3  Cool
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Neo looks very promising and proably achieve a lot in future but it is impossible to surpass bitcoin in 2019 or any other time. Bitcoin always will be on first place, because everything depends about btc
janpec1000

Activity: 179

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

Neo looks very promising and proably achieve a lot in future but it is impossible to surpass bitcoin in 2019 or any other time. Bitcoin always will be on first place, because everything depends about btc
My opinion is same. But it seems strange to me that BTC is first because dependencies. I would talk that all coins depends because BTC was first and will such. But not vice versa

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

I think it's very realistic. But in 2019 there will be not only NEO in this business
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I do not take this assumption seriously, but I would be happy with this outcome of events, as the coins NEO I have much more than bitcoins.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

If BTC does not change enough, it will be overtaken by cryptos.
It is hard to say, what will overtake it, if ETH switches to PoS, I believe it will be the first to overtake BTC.
I cant see NEO pass ETH in terms of marketcap.
So yes, I'd say NEO actually CAN overtake BTC in terms of marketcap in 2019.
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

NEO is a promising coin, but I don't think it will surpass bitcoin yet so soon. I just wish she grew up in price, and I'm sure it will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: