Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4985 times)
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

I keep NEO in long-term portfolios and remove from my wallet only gas, since it is charged in my wallet. I believe in a much larger growth of this coin for a longer period. Whoever knows can really overtake Ether or at least catch up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voshue

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

neo seems like crazy but never can surpass bitcoin.BTC wont let it.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

NEO is a strong platform with huge potential, and it has a very bright future. I am the holder and plan to keep this whole year, because it will be a good year for neo. But, to be honest, I doubt that NEO will overtake BTC in the next 2 years.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

This idea servicing for a lot of coins. But it is really hard. Unfortunately it is not possible for 2019. maybe far future..
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

Yes Neo is one of the best coin and it also has good potential, It can give full competition to the Bitcoins but that might take some time as Bitcoin is far away from it. I think it will be hard for Neo to cross Bitcoins in 2019.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

NEO is interesting project. Its authors are working on the development of the product of the future. In summer 2017 rebranded from Antshares to NEO. And also it was reoriented marketing. It was great success.
eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

It is hard to predict through speculative idea i know NEO is a good potential coin and has a strong lobbyist,but it is not the basis for being surpass Bitcoin by NEO in 2019 Bitcoin has also strong supporter and it is the mainstream of all coin nationwide.
hoangryan7

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

Hmm it's hard to tell, but NEO cannot surpass Bitcoin.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

I don't think that Neo can surpass bitcoin by 2019. It's just way too soon to generalize and make drastic statements. But I acknowledge the Neo is a good catch especially that it is gearing towards collaborating with governments and will end up having a lot of supporters which is a good thing. But it fails to see that there are many other factors that can affect its growth and development along the way.
I still see bitcoin at the top, the support of the community is what's keeping bitcoin strong.
BeeStrawser777

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

neo seems like crazy but never can surpass bitcoin.BTC wont let it.

I still think nothing will beat BTC until the total market cap goes up. Right now Alt coins are hurting. Also don't forget total supply of NEO is 100mil coins, BTC is around 22mil, price wise I don't see it happening anytime soon. I think ETH can surpass BTC in total Market cap before NEO does. My prediction for NEO is 350$ if Market cap reaches 1Tril
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

I think over the possibility of BTC the NEO is very low, at last I also heard a lot about the comments of the ETH than BTC, however there are still not ETH beyond the  BTC, so I think the NEO also impossible to transcend the BTC.

frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:07 AM

I read a lot of messages in this thread, and did not see any evidence that it would be so. Why do you think so?
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
In my opinion, I don't really think that NEO will surpass bitcoin by the year 2019. I know that it is really disappointing witnessing the plunge of bitcoin but that doesn't mean that bitcoin will die. Can you see the quick increase of bitcoin's value today? It only proves that it was just bitcoin correction. We all have our opinion and this is my opinion. I am not against on what you've said, but I am just telling what's on my mind at the moment.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

No, I think it is fairly redundant, bitcoin is perfect and that the coins would be highly unlikely in a bitcoin can be exceeded by NEO. still a coin above the NEO having to overcome and bitcoin far above the NEO.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

NEO is no doubt a good coin with great technology behind it, but let's be realistic. If Chinese government will allow to use cryptocurrencies on a large scale (which I think might happen in a year or two) NEO can probably climb up closer to Ethereum but it will hardly surpass ETH, let alone Bitcoin. The thing is that coins do not stand still, they evolve and that's why it is very important how good are developers and how many of them. Bitcoin has the largest and the most skilled team and that's why it can't be surpassed.

Bravo man, I really do agree with you. People must see this fact so they would not have to assume too much about anything. Sure, NEO is a great project with great ideologies behind it, but even so, popularity alone will make it hard to beat bitcoins. Because if you ask most of the people here in this forum a question like: "what is the first crypto currency did you hear about?" or "what is the first crypto currency did you ever buy?", I am pretty sure that most of the people you ask will answer bitcoin. That being said, I think NEO will not be replacing bitcoins anywhere near my lifespan.

NEO is project with a future. The main goal of NEO is not only to use the same technologies as Ethereum but also to become a platform for a new smart economy. NEO developers are trying to implement upscale technologies.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

NEO is famous as china's ETH. it's prices is now suite for buy and in 2019 we will see it in high prices. i think it will raise arout 3000 or 4000$ in 2019
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

NEO is no doubt a good coin with great technology behind it, but let's be realistic. If Chinese government will allow to use cryptocurrencies on a large scale (which I think might happen in a year or two) NEO can probably climb up closer to Ethereum but it will hardly surpass ETH, let alone Bitcoin. The thing is that coins do not stand still, they evolve and that's why it is very important how good are developers and how many of them. Bitcoin has the largest and the most skilled team and that's why it can't be surpassed.
Bravo man, I really do agree with you. People must see this fact so they would not have to assume too much about anything. Sure, NEO is a great project with great ideologies behind it, but even so, popularity alone will make it hard to beat bitcoins. Because if you ask most of the people here in this forum a question like: "what is the first crypto currency did you hear about?" or "what is the first crypto currency did you ever buy?", I am pretty sure that most of the people you ask will answer bitcoin. That being said, I think NEO will not be replacing bitcoins anywhere near my lifespan.

NEO is project with a future. The main goal of NEO is not only to use the same technologies as Ethereum but also to become a platform for a new smart economy. NEO developers are trying to implement upscale technologies.
NEO uses better technology than ETH and this will help NEO become an interesting choice for new investors. Using NEO platform is really fast and convenient and many functions are in the development stage. I'm sure in the next few years NEO will probably pass ETH and become the most influential altcoin in cryptocurrency.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

Not going to happen. Bitcoin is on a good path now, once lightning network is implemented it's going to be amazing. The Segwit implementation and adoption already made a huge difference.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ValarMorghulis

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

I don't really think that NEO could surpass bitcoin by the year 2019.
NEO's growth is good, but still, bitcoin will always maintain its position in the top even in the 2019.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

I don't think so that NEO will beat bitcoin in any circumstances because Bitcoin is number 1 currency and father of all coins. Bitcoin already has very strong potential and there is to many coins are developed on Bitcoin platform. Then how anybody says that NEO will surpass Bitcoin.
It may be a dream but it could not be possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: